Start by marking “Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)

Unbeautifully (Undeniable #2)

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  26,683 Ratings  ·  2,232 Reviews
Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering. This is an impulsive whirlwind romance between two lovers that are not meant to be together. Theirs is not a world with sunshine and roses. Instead, their love blossoms in a secret world full of crime, violence, and death. Their story is about what can be born from nightm ...more
Published May 13th 2013 by Madeline Sheehan (first published May 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unbeautifully, please sign up.

Ahemx This book is on the list of Top Stand Alone Books in a series so perhaps no need to read the first.
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
6th out of 1,145 books — 2,352 voters
Never Too Far by Abbi GlinesWethering the Storm by Samantha TowleThe Game Changer by J. SterlingEyes Wide Open by Raine MillerConsumed by Emily Snow
Highly Anticipated Indie Books of 2013
11th out of 1,455 books — 6,904 voters

More lists with this book...

Ada
Sweet Lord Jesus, new realms of awesomeness!!!

This is Danny and Ripper’s story:

Please take a moment and let that sink in...
...

Now close your eyes and imagine Deuce:

If you opened your eyes, say a little pray for Ripper's sorry ass or balls or any other part of his anatomy that he may need to function properly.

You’ll probably want to know some things before you start reading this (yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm talking to the one person who didn't get the chance to devour this book, yet):
1. Go i
Taryn at My Secret Romance

This review is posted at My Secret Romance

THAT is how it's DONE.

SWEETBABYJESUSMOTHEROFALLGODS.

"Writing this book beat my fucking ass, raped me, threw me down a flight of stairs, dragged me out into traffic, let me get smacked around by a couple of semis, then left me naked and bleeding in a sewer full of garbage." -Madeline Sheehan

Yup! That about sums up how I feel! NO. FUCKING. JOKE.

Madeline Sheehan did me dirty.

And I loved it. Like love LOVED it.

Unbeautifully is one of the most angst ridden b
Love N. Books
May 01, 2013 Love N. Books rated it it was amazing
*Warning: This book contains several aspects of the uglier side of life; it is not for everyone.*

Madeline's warning is true. Oh so true. But you know what? A pretty book does not necessarily make for a good book. A GREAT book even. Madeline's writing is honest, brutally honest. And unfuckingbelievable.

Somehow I kissed an angel's ass or something, because Madeline called me one night and was like "hey bitch... I need you to read this." Okay, if you know Madeline, first you don't say no. Second y
Debra

"We existed in a world where words weren't needed. Everything I needed to know, everything he was feeling, I could already see on his face and feel through his touch."

Innate.
Unavoidable.
Undeniable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Madeline Sheehan has written another FAN-fuck

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
3.5 stars.****Review completed May 16, 2013

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-05-13um191106_zps19d2ef9b.png

…we came together in a frantic rush of skin and limbs, my magnitude of need an all-consuming burn that I needed…needed…god, I just needed all of him, touching all of me.

"Baby," he said. "Listen to me. I ain't beautiful, you are. You're so damn beautiful you got it spillin' out all over the place, blinding' you into thinkin' I'm beautiful when I ain't. Farthest thing from it."

photo tumblr_mji9x2jyio1s33inqo1_500_zpse4476e16.gif

"Meant what I said," he said, dropping his head, pressing his forehead to
AJ
Another sensational read from Madeline Sheehan.
AND GODDAMN, I WANT A HOT, BADASS, FOUL-MOUTHED BIKER BOY!!!

Danny and Ripper…

“Ours was the furthest thing from a picture-perfect romance; it was more of a car crash, a metal-bending, blood-splattered disaster that left no survivors, only bad memories and heartache.
But it was ours.
And because it was ours…I wouldn’t change a thing.”

That quote came from the prologue of this book. By the end of the prologue, I was hooked. By the end of the first chapt
Kellie Maddox-Ward
15/05/13
**WARNING** This review contains a lot of swearing.. If you don’t like swearing… don’t fucking read it!

… and he kissed her.
And kissed her.
Fucking kissed her.
Kissed the fucking shit out of her.

Holy fuck batman
This book didn’t just toy with my emotions.
It fucked them up!
 photo morpheus-meme-generator-my-heart-has-been-ripped-from-my-chest-spat-upon-dashed-to-the-rocks-urinated-on-by-rapid-sea-otters_zps51df3dc8.png

Madeline is a genius.. Utter genius! I didn’t think that Undeniable could be topped it was such a fucking epic read.
 photo iloveyou.gif

But boy was I wrong…
Excuse my language but man.. She fucked me sideways with my feels in this
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
HOLY SHIT!!

description

UnBeautifully is the heart wrenching,frustrating,intense and ultimately BEAUTIFUL story of Danny & Ripper.I felt every emotion!!!
It is real,I filled with such intense emotions!!!

"I don’t believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, that life will react to your actions, and that your final destination has nothing to do with destiny but instead everything to do with the choices you make along the way.With one exception.
LOVE"

description

"All scars tell a story beautiful
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4+ Scarred but still Shining, Beauty and Love Stars

Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly. Because without ugly, there would be no beauty. Because without beauty, we would not survive our pain, our sorrow, and our suffering.

description

Once upon a time a girl, Danielle "Danny" West fell in love with a tortured man, Erik “Ripper” Jacobs who loved her more than his scarred heart dared to admit.

description

Danny, the daughter of the President of Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club was supposed to get away o
Christy
5 Phenomenal Stars!

When I read Undeniable last year, I was blown away. It was raw, gritty, intense... and I loved every second! This book was no different. I was hooked from the prologue. One of those books you will not be able to put down.

photo dccd1cc4-0484-45a6-9560-c91519b6a912_zpsf658d2ff.jpg

This is Danny and Ripper’s story.

photo 7ec39963-fa75-4557-b5b6-527249a60b53_zpsc2df7c83.jpg

Danielle West grew up with Deuce as a father. Deuce is the Prez of the local MC club. Things haven’t been ideal at home. Her mom has been out of the picture for some time, her dad and step-mom have been having their issues.
Jennifer Kyle
May 14, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
description

How does Madeline Sheehan write this series?

My only guess is that she must be the ‘prez’ of her local biker club and if so…patch me in babe!

Ms. Sheehan writes foulmouthed hardcore bikers like nobody’s business!!

I'm still reeling myself in…from this gritty, raw, funny, flawed, dirty and intense ride with the Horsemen! Unbeautifully was absolutely FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!

The story takes place immediately following the ending of Undeniable. We back track to see how beautiful Danielle West, daughter o
Brandi
May 14, 2013 Brandi rated it it was amazing
What the hell did I just read you may wonder?
 photo tumblr_mbfv22c0FK1rwrt0y_zpsb44d4045.gif

Well sit down and cross your legs ladies and gentleman because when you hear about Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan, you run the risk of having your panties (or manties) run off into a lust filled abyss of awesomeness.

photo tumblr_m13nvgovfn1r1denq_zps94831a90.gif

Last year I had the pleasure of reading book one of Sheehan's motorcycle club series promptly named, Undeniable. (Fun fact it was supposed to be a stand alone, but being that Madeline is a fucking Goddess of EPIC proportions she wro
Alexis *Reality Bites*
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance Erotica/Suspense

UN-PUT-DOWNABLE

'It was so motherfucking good; she looked like a goddamn sex angel, face flushed and breathing hard, whimpering and crying as he took her hard and fast and she felt like heaven, tight and soft and smooth.
He felt the walls of his world start to shake and the bricks began to fall…
ONE
BY
ONE until it was a free-for-all and suddenl
Lisa
*ARC given to blog for honest review*

5+++ MOTHER FUCKING “Beautiful Girl” Kisses!!!

*WARNING* This review will have profanity…I am about to go off on one of the best books I have read this year, possibly ever in my life and if you don’t like the word “fuck”…just stop now. :-) Oh and as usual, I will babble

‘Fuck. Jesus fucking fuck.’….can I just say that I have been waiting for UnBeautifully since the second I finished UnDeniable. Why, might you ask? Because…these characters crawl into your b
Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus
May 13, 2013 Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
More books to this effin wild series?

Photobucket

EFF ME TO NEXT TUESDAY THERE IS A PREVIEW....

Photobucket

Seriously?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!! Sheehan, Woman, hurry the eff up and release the next book! I say that in the most nicest way possible!!!

Update 15th March 2013

photo tumblr_mfgq0570U11rrov60o1_500_zpsc74ea3d5.gif

photo DAMN_zps8580daa6.gif

photo tumblr_mmv1lmiI8w1r6j25uo1_500.gif

*FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK*

On a scale of one to sitting on this book’s cover, how hot would you say this book is?

Look, here’s what you do: grab an extra pair of panties, and then find six other pairs. Yes, you will need them. ALL of them.

Did you like the characters?

Oh, I LOVED them!

….. Would I play Quidditch with them?

Because I would not win. :)

HEA?

*eyebrow waggle*

Should I read this?

My response:

photo HansLandafromInglouriousBasterdsisexcited-2.gif

Oh! And calling your boyfriend/hubby/grocery store cashier
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

REEL THESE 5 STARS IN BABY!

WOW! I loved Undeniable but I really wasn’t expecting Unbeautifully to be that freaking good!

This is the story of Danny (Deuce’s daughter) and Ripper. At the end of Undeniable we were all thinking Danny had something special with ZZ but boy, we were waaaaaay wrong.

I don’t really want to spoil anything for you so I’ll try to behave with the thousand quotes I highlighted while reading but let me tell you, baby, THIS SHIT IS GOOD!

Danny was a great heroine. Ok, she is yo
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book

I'm gonna punish Ms. Sheehan and not give her that .5 star cause after I savored the book, it left me wanting more. So much more more more.

If you're a hater, guess what hater, you'll be hating.

If you're a lover...be prepared. Lock yourself into a room, get comfortable, have a drink by your side, shut off your phone, put a do not disturb sign on the door cause you are gonna be on one helluva ride.

Here are 6 easy steps before, during and after you get into Unbeautifully.

1. Breathe In, Br
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Sweet Jesus! I devoured every page of this biker badass book! ***pauses to catch her breath***

photo 06781e291693bad15f979b4fed5b13ed_zpse4819b39.jpg

Unbeautifully was literally everything biker awesome that Undeniable was. Kudos to Ms Sheehan for never failing us.

This story picks up right after the Epilogue of Undeniable but then scoots back three years.....building you back up to present time. It's the story of Danny, Duece's daughter and Ripper, Master at Arms of the Hell's Horsemen MC Club. He's over a decade older than Danny, his face and tors
Mr. Darcy's lady {Karinna}
HOLY SHIT!!

I need a minute...

*sigh* ok where to start?

This book was AMAZEBALLS!!! I felt every emotion and then some. One moment I was laughing then the next I was gutted and right after I'd want to throw my tablet across the room. SO. GOOD. Definitely a stay up all night type of book.

Danny and Ripper's story is... Gut retching, scary, amazing, true, flawed, fucked up, intense, and ...Beautiful.

"You may not be beautiful the way you were before" I whispered, cupping his ruined cheek. "But you'r
Pam
5 fucktastic stars
“All scars tell a story, beautiful girl”

Oh My GOD, another AMAZING fucking story that I absolutely LOVED. She wove her net and caught you completely, I am happy to say that even with my expectations so high, this so did not disappoint. Ripper and Danny were everything I have hoped for and more. We got to go back in time from the years that passed between the ending of Undeniable and the Epilogue, to see Deuce & Eva and how they got passed all that shit that was thrown
Courtney
May 10, 2013 Courtney rated it it was amazing
As soon as I finished reading this - I sent Madeline a message and told her that because of this book I have to go on a reading sabbatical. She has ruined me for any and all books after this.

With that being said - I will try to make sure that my review does her book justice as to how FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC it is!!!

Unbeautifully is Danny & Ripper's story but we also get some more insights into Deuce & Eva's story. It is raw, real and filled with such intense emotions - crazy, scary, fucked-up
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Heed this well:

"Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering."

description

Truer words have not be spoken. As with the first book, Undeniable, this book is dark and gritty. The author usually takes you to that extreme...almost the worse case scenario. That doesn't mean there aren't happy and sweet times, it just means they are far and few between.

I'm just going to start with my biggest complaint and it's that I feel cheated! While I wasn't sure how
Duchess Crystal
May 24, 2013 Duchess Crystal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: madeline-sheehan
***I recieved this ARC in return for an honest review***

This review can also be found at www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com

“No sooner met but they looked,
No sooner looked but they loved,
No sooner loved but they sighed,
No sooner sighed but they
Asked one another the reason,
No sooner knew the reason
But they sought the remedy…”

-William Shakespeare

I don’t believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you make of it, that life will react to your actions and that your final destination has n
Mo
Dec 24, 2013 Mo rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars....

… but fuck, brother, you have been with me for eighteen loyal years now and that means you’re family.

Yep, this book was about family and when I started it I thought I was with this family …..

It was all the names, Jim-Bob, Ripper, John-Boy, Digger, Tick, Elizabeth, Hawk, Cage, Mary-Ellen, Grandma, Pop, Preacher …. I was confused.

BUT, I soon realized I was not on Walton Mountain, No Siree – this was a much darker place….

"I don’t believe in fate. I firmly believe that life is what you
HILLZ
May 13, 2013 HILLZ rated it it was amazing
LIVE ON AMAZON! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C...

When I first read UnDeniable I thought, now here is a book that is honest, raw and a true page-turner. I honestly didn’t think Madeline could top herself. I mean, if you’ve read UnDeniable, you know what I mean. I.WAS.WRONG.

UnBeautifully is the heart wrenching, scarred, frustrating, intense and ultimately BEAUTIFUL story of Danny & Ripper. Once again, we have a book where chapter after chapter is action packed. There is NO FILLER in t
Smitten's Book Blog

(^^ add scars!)

I abso-fucking-lutely love these books!!! And Unbeautifully delivered to the nth degree!

Five Rip-Roaring, Motherfucking, Unbeautiful Stars!

I feel the need to include a little warning in my reviews of Madeline's books, to those who aren't familiar with the Undeniable series.
If you are a fan of fluffy romance, chick lit and opposed to bad language, violence and other unmentionables, these books will not be for you.

Madeline holds nothing back in her books. Think gang rape, murder, '
Lisa Jayne
Jun 04, 2013 Lisa Jayne rated it really liked it
4 HELL'S HORSEMAN STARS.

description

Where do I begin to talk about my feelings for this story. I'm not sure there are words to fit, I'm exhausted after my Madeline Sheehan book workout. This author certainly knows how to draw out every single emotion possible from her readers. I think I'll start where the other did with the most enchanting prologue I've ever read ...

Vishous
buddy read with my lovely yeehaaaw Shelly :D

LOVED EVERY SINGLE PAGE! LOVED THE FIRST BOOK AND LOVED THIS SEQUEL THE SAME!

LESS CRAZINESS, LESS OVER THE TOP DRAMA BUT MORE EMOTIONS... LOVED IT!!!!!

LOVED RIPPER! LOVED ZZ! LOVED DEUCE (AGAIN... hmmm NEVER STOPPED ACTUALLY)! LOVED EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING :D

NEED ALL OTHER SEQUELS NOW!!!!!

(view spoiler)
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie

*Full Spoiler free review - apart from quotes*

Five......'Holy fuckin' cow, what did I just read?, can I have my mind back please?........well deserved stars....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Are there any words to describe the feelings I had reading this book? How can an author have the ability to write about things in life that on the surface can only be described as raw and ugly nightmares, but yet she somehow turns them into something 'beautiful'?

'Unbeautifully' is Ripper and Danny's story. It's not a fairy tale story. i
age gap? 4 137 Jul 04, 2014 11:24PM
What a hot mess 5 121 Dec 22, 2013 12:33PM
Gabriel's Inferno...: Unbeautifully 42 54 Oct 02, 2013 11:41AM
Mind Fucked in such a good way 47 173 Sep 22, 2013 09:39AM
Novel Spotlight and Giveaway: Madeline Sheehan's "Unbeautifully" ends 6/28 1 31 Jun 05, 2013 01:15PM
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)

Undeniable (6 books)
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)

“Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Because without the ugly, there would be no beauty. Because without beauty, we would not survive our pain, our sorrow and our suffering.” 157 likes
“Love is a feeling, a real, raw, and unscripted emotion so sensationally pure, unable to dull even under the strain of a world against it, strong enough to heal the broken and warm even the coldest of hearts.
Innate.
Unavoidable.
Undeniable.
And sometimes, love is unconventional and it breaks all the rules and blurs all the lines and basks in its glory, shining as bright as the sun, unapologetically glowing even under the narrowed stares of society and its screaming, self-righteous morals, berating and judging that which it doesn’t understand.”
112 likes