Start by marking “31 Prayers for Financial Wisdom” as Want to Read:
31 Prayers for Financial Wisdom

31 Prayers for Financial Wisdom

3.75  ·  Rating Details ·  8 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Discover the power of Scripture-based prayer with these 31 prayers for financial wisdom. Pray one of these Scripture prayers each day as you struggle with financial responsibility this month. Or you may choose to focus on a category of Christian prayers for financial wisdom.

Scripture-based prayer means speaking to God using His Word when we cannot find our own. He has give
Published April 3rd 2012 by CreateSpace (first published April 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about 31 Prayers for Financial Wisdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 31 Prayers for Financial Wisdom

Debbie Phillips
A great little book of encouragement. We ARE going through financial troubles and I found this book very comforting. The prayers are based on scripture passages. The scripture is shared and then the prayer. Prayer is my word for the year and I am thankful to the Lord for so many good FREE books on the subject for my Kindle app. This was one of those. I will be re-reading these prayers often. Some touched me more than others, of course. Those that touched me I highlighted so I can find them ...more
Danielle Decker
Danielle Decker rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2014
Jaimie Wutzler
Jaimie Wutzler rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2014
Nathaniel Turner
Oct 28, 2012 Nathaniel Turner rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tisha
Tisha rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Gordon Weatherby
Gordon Weatherby rated it did not like it
Jan 12, 2013
Kathy Kexel
Kathy Kexel rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Rick
Rick rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2013
Jambriones
Jambriones marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
Michelle R.
Michelle R. marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Kellie Jones
Kellie Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2016
Nathaniel Turner spent his youth on the mission field with his parents, residing in Cyprus, Russia, India, and Singapore. He received a bachelor's degree from Baylor University in Classical Philology and Religious Studies. He currently lives in Wisconsin with his wife and son.
More about Nathaniel Turner...