Start by marking “Haunted Houseboat (SpongeBob SquarePants)” as Want to Read:
Haunted Houseboat (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Preview

Haunted Houseboat (SpongeBob SquarePants)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Spend a dark and stormy night with Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants in a house haunted by a pirate's ghost. Boys and girls ages 3–7 will love this slightly spooky and super-silly full-color storybook.
Published July 23rd 2013 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Haunted Houseboat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted Houseboat

Rosa Cline
This SpongeBob wasn't near as 'hyper' as most; it was intriguing throughout the story and just kind of different other than being at the Krusty Krab. My boys like SpongeBob and generally the books are irritating for me to read to them but I do read it 'cause they like them so much but this book I actually enjoyed as well.
Jane
May 21, 2014 Jane rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: jude
Jude says, "I sort of liked it because it was pretty short."
Mary
A haunted houseboat appears one day in Spongebob’s life, and he and his friends choose to help the captain fix his broken engine. Along the way, adventures happen, and the story resolves with a moral: always return stolen property to the authorities. This is the storybook version of “Ghoul Fools,” and would be a winner with Spongebob fans.
Deidra
Deidra added it
Oct 01, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Feb 19, 2014
Braybray
Braybray marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Dora Saves the Snow Princess (Dora the Explorer) Race to the Tower of Power (The Backyardigans) Zoom!: Things That Go Rock Stars! (SpongeBob SquarePants) Who Says?