Start by marking “Just Like Me Knits: Matching Patterns for Kids and Their Favorite Dolls” as Want to Read:
Just Like Me Knits: Matching Patterns for Kids and Their Favorite Dolls

Just Like Me Knits: Matching Patterns for Kids and Their Favorite Dolls

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Sweet Little Knits for Kids and Their Dolls

Little ones love to dress just like their favorite dolls or stuffed animals. In Just Like Me Knits, Brandy Fortune shows you how to create nineteen modern projects for children, with nineteen matching projects for 15-to-18-inch toy figures, perfect for Bamboletta and other popular dolls. Knit everyday favorites such as a striped r
Published April 23rd 2013 by Potter Craft (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Just Like Me Knits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Like Me Knits

Stefanie Girard
This book is so cute! I have sewn quite a few outfits for 18 inch dolls over the years for the little girls in my family but I've never knit anything for them. I have a handful of crocheted Aminekos and I am looking forward to making some of the cute projects in this book for them.

There is a great variety of projects in the book so no mater what little kid and their little best friend you want to make something for they will get a kick out of these adorable projects for sure!
Linda
I found a new obsession with this book...Waldorf Dolls! I picked this book up for the knitting ideas of children's clothing and discovered that the dolls in the book were very unique. I started to research the doll makers listed in the back of the book and wow! I am hooked.. My granddaughter and I are accumulating supplies to try making our first doll. These dolls are very expensive to purchase and the clothes and patterns as well. This book gives you the patterns for the doll clothes and matchi ...more
Catherine
I wish I had the time to knit everything in this book!
Rachael Lauritzen
Fun patterns, though the shrug pattern was worded a little confusingly in a couple of places. Fantastic for the 16" soft dolls or Waldorf dolls, which are a nice alternative to American Girl.
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Olivia
Olivia added it
Apr 16, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Megan Winston
Megan Winston marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013