Start by marking “The Trial of Poppy Moon” as Want to Read:
The Trial of Poppy Moon

The Trial of Poppy Moon

A GRIPPING NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE THRILLER THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT

Twice a year, Poppy Moon helps crew a yacht which travels the length of the Atlantic – to Britain in the Autumn, then back to the Caribbean in the spring. For the rest of the year, she lives comfortably in Barbados with her mother and ten-year-old son.

It’s April and Poppy’s on the return trip
Published October 15th 2012 by Peach Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Trial of Poppy Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trial of Poppy Moon

ABCme
Nov 27, 2012 ABCme rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Is there life after death? This brilliantly crafted medical thriller deals with Near Death Experience, organ transplant and legislation across borders. Drawn in from the start I just couldn't put it down. Only minor editing hiccups, nothing distracting. A must read!
Marjie
Oct 11, 2016 Marjie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting story

The idea of a near death, out of body experience is investigated in this story. There were grammatical and typographical errors. The story line itself was suspenseful but the ending could have been better.
Lisa
Aug 02, 2013 Lisa rated it it was ok
I got this book as a free download via the Indie Books website. Poppy Moon is crewing a yacht when they run into difficulties just off the coast of Jersey. Poppy is thrown from the boat and although she is saved by her lifeline, she suffers from the cold water exposure. Poppy is taken to hospital where she suddenly sees herself lying on an operating table, stark naked, as a surgeon cuts into her body and removes some internal organs. Poppy meanwhile finds herself drawn upwards towards a white ...more
Cathy Speight
Feb 17, 2014 Cathy Speight rated it liked it
I’m really not sure where this book lies genre-wise.

After a sailing accident, Poppy Moon is pronounced dead. Her kidneys are then removed and transported to their new recipients. One, however, goes mysteriously missing. In the meantime, the kidneyless Poppy Moon regains consciousness…a near-death experience (NDE) makes Poppy a witness to the events in the theatre.

Marcus Coaker, a leading and distinguished barrister is called upon by Poppy’s lawyer (and Marcus’ old friend) to help find justice f
Lynda Kelly
Apr 04, 2014 Lynda Kelly rated it did not like it
Shelves: deleted
This sounded such an interesting story but I packed it in as there were too many mistakes and I just got fed up trawling through it in its current incarnation. The story wasn't one I've even read anything similar to so the author had a great idea. I just wish he'd got a good editor to take a look before releasing it.
Three or four times he used lent instead of leant which was highly aggravating, then everyone was written when it should have been every one. Commas weren't used where they were need
Lily Ponder
Sep 05, 2013 Lily Ponder rated it it was ok
I started reading with high expectations. It's a thrilling start. I expected an exciting legal battle. Instead I struggled through vague repetitive descriptions of NDEs. I'll admit I'm a sceptic, but there was nothing to catch my emotions in the characterisation of Poppy or Sally, neither of whom seemed happier or nicer to know from their NDEs.

Please Mr Corder, find yourself a decent editor.
Barry Gray
Aug 23, 2013 Barry Gray rated it it was amazing
An intriguing novel.
Though a story of fiction it is so well written you will quickly forget it isn't real.
The scary thing about this story is realizing what has happened to Poppy Moon could happen to you.

I highly recommend this novel
Bren
Jan 28, 2014 Bren rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
An absorbing book, covering areas I'm interested in, OBEs and NDEs. I did enjoy it, although this was rather marred by the numerous errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation. It reads as though English is not the author's first language in places.
Gillian
Gillian rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
vicki trotter
vicki trotter rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Linda Stein
Linda Stein rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
May 20, 2014
Toffeesmum
Toffeesmum rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Kim Grobbelaar
Kim Grobbelaar rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
Hayley Baldwin
Hayley Baldwin rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
p leonard
p leonard rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
keith mcguffie
keith mcguffie rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Mrs Charlotte Goddard
Mrs Charlotte Goddard rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2016
Fareeba Mahmood
Fareeba Mahmood rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2016
Jackie Duncan
Jackie Duncan rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Tisrhi
Tisrhi rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
Helen Line
Helen Line rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Margaret Jones
Margaret Jones rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Chris
Chris rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2014
Woody
Woody rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2013
Andrea Pryke
Andrea Pryke rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
E.B. Sullivan
E.B. Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Amy Mable
Amy Mable rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013