Start by marking “Love Travels Forever” as Want to Read:
Love Travels Forever

Love Travels Forever

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  9 reviews
In "Love Travels Forever," Jaye Frances captures the reader’s heart with an inspiring collection of seventeen stories filled with romance and passion, the hopeful innocence of youth, and a love so strong that it transcends the mortality of life. Here are just a few of the people you’ll meet:

Evan and Frankie, a loving couple traveling through life hand-in-hand, are unaware
ebook
Published October 2012 by Redstone Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Travels Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Travels Forever

Rebecca Charlesworth
I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review:

I gave this book 5 stars and here is why:

'Love travels fast' is a heart warming bunch of short but sweet stories that read like poetry for the heart and soul. Each story has been beautifully crafted and each carry a particular morale.

I am not usually a fan of short stories but these are well written and timed so you don't feel like you're missing out or over exerted with story lines.
These short stories make you feel like
Dani
Nov 29, 2012 Dani rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Evan takes the same cruise every two years to relive that last happy memory he had with his wife. Wanda takes a ticket or two to hide every day just so she can send one or two waiting soldiers home for their last goodbye before deployment. This March, Henry and Alice will renew their vows for the 50th time.

These are just a few short examples of what you will find in Love Travels Forever. One of life’s biggest feet for most is finding love, keeping it, and learning to live on when it is gone.
Sophia
I am generally not a short story fan because I really enjoy character and plot to have a chance to develop, but once in a while the mood hits me and I will pick up a short story or short story anthology to enjoy. I was given this book a few weeks back, but it took a little while for the mood to hit. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to read these stories.

Adjectives that come to mind are sweet, poignant, cute, sad, bittersweet, etc. The reason for this variety of emotions is because this i
Sherry Fundin

The cover is beautiful and leads you into the seventeen short stories of life and love.

Travel through life – not necessarily to places but to times and memories.

Love Travels Forever - the opening story, sums up the collection.

Valentines Day – holds a special surprise and has a special meaning for Jaye.

Life is Too Short For Regrets – as Cassie said, “Admit it, get over it and get on with it.”

Halloween Man - put a smile on my face and made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Packed With A Promise – I fought to
Gaele
The author states in the notes that the seventeen short stories and essays were compiled from various submissions she had received positive feedback from. The one thing that ties every one of these stories together is Love. Keeping love, finding love, maintaining love, love in all of its forms and shown in many different ways. And who doesn’t LOVE love? Really?

Filled with the writing the author is known for, these smoothly crafted and supremely touching stories each have a moment of resonance w
MissyDevoursDelishReads
Good things really do come to those who wait. I have entered to win this book in various contests numerous times, but to no avail. Luckily it finally became available on Amazon as a freebie and I was tickled pink. Been wanting to read and I'm so greatful I did. This book was perfect Sunday reading material. It was as if I attended church in my robe with a few cupfulls of coffee, without the church, if you know what I mean. It has been quite some time since I attended. Filled with uplifting and e ...more
David Chizum
The Author Reveals Herself
Since my reading tends toward non-fiction, I connected immediately with this charming little anthology of vignettes from author Jaye Frances' own recollections. The warmth and clarity with which she captures insights into the human spirit easily grips a reader's emotions as well as her or his attention.
As Jaye is very open about her nudist lifestyle, I found it curious but understandable that none of the stories touched on that aspect of her life. Then again, it would
Star (The Bibliophilic Book Blog)
I don’t normally review collections or anthologies, but I am very glad I made an exception for ‘Love Travels Forever’. Ms. Frances will touch your heart and soul through the seventeen stories of love, friendship, and romance. Each of the stories touched me in a different way, whether fostering sorrow, regret, happiness, and hope. ‘Love Travels Forever’ teaches us to take a step back from the rush of life and just enjoy time with our loved ones.
Katya
For me, the first few stories were the hard to get through but the middle and end brought some truly sweet tales. I think I ever teared up a couple of times!
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Krissi
Krissi marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Teresa Lam
Teresa Lam marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Izzie
Izzie marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Wilma Butler
Wilma Butler marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Jude
Jude marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Joanne
Joanne added it
May 17, 2013
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Patricia Thompson
Patricia Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Stephanie Marie
Stephanie Marie marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Karen Rowarth
Karen Rowarth marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Jaye Frances is the author of the adult erotica series, "World Without Love." The first book in the series, “Jewel’s Reluctant Surrender” is scheduled for release in November 2014. Her other books include "The Beach," a sci-fi supernatural tale about the possibilities—and horror—of wishful thinking, "The Kure," a paranormal-occult romance novel, "The Possibilities of Amy," a coming-of-age romance, ...more
More about Jaye Frances...
The Possibilities of Amy The Kure The Beach The Cruise - All That Glitters