Start by marking “Winter's Magic (Music City Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Winter's Magic (Music City Hearts, #1)

Winter's Magic (Music City Hearts #1)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Owner of La Bella Vita, a five-star day spa nestled in the affluent suburbs of Nashville, Tennessee, Beth Sergeant knows her elite clientele first hand. She attended their private schools. She was even engaged, although briefly, to one of their most recognized bachelors. But she never fit in to their social-elite world.

After losing his parents to a car accident at a young
Published October 24th 2012 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Winter's Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter's Magic

Melissa
This is the story of a rich young man meeting and falling for a hard working young woman.

Beth Sergeant, while not from a rich family, grew up in Nashville's elite social circle. Now she has opened her own 5-star spa catering to the people who she grew up with. Nick Chester is from the wealthiest family in Nashville, but even though he can have whatever and whomever he wants, he doesn't take anything for granted and is working hard to build his own business. When these two meet, they both need to
Avid Reader Amy's Reviews
Review as it appears on my blog Amy's Book World:

"Whoever invented Carmello deserves the humanitarian award. It's better than sex." The opening sequence spoke how I feel about the chocolate and how this book will be, fun and lighthearted. I loved reading Winter's Magic. It was a wonderful Christmas romance. Nick and Beth are two characters that belong together. I was drawn in by the characters of Nick and Beth. I loved how they interacted together. They mesh well. Beth is content with her life
Ashley Dawn
This was an enjoyable book. Beth is a smart business woman who owns and manages an amazing spa. She meets Nick when he comes in to a spa package and there is an instant attraction. While Beth grew up with the elite, she was never really a part of that circle since her family wasn't as wealthy as most. Nick on the other hand is from an exceptionally wealthy family and could have his choice of women. Will their two worlds find a way to exist together?
I did like the instant attraction in this book.
Kathleen
For twenty-nine year old Beth Sergeant, growing up in a middle class Nashville family and attending a wealthy private school, had left her feeling like she never really knew where she truly fit in. And now with the success of her new five star salon and spa, La Bella Vita, she still doesn't feel like she fits in with Nashville's elite crowd. Beth's track record with men has been dismal. She has only had three serious relationships in the past ten years, each one had left her even more insecure a ...more
Anna Marie
If you're looking for a 'romance' and want nothing more than the average one, this is your book.

Beth (Romantic novel for 'benign') is a middle-class girl who meets Mr. Impossibly rich, smart, drop-dead handsome, astoundingly charming, and a bag of chips, on top. Of course he likes the little mousy spa-owner, because she doesn't have an agenda. She's not sure he really wants her, because she doesn't fit the role of trophy wife. They work it out, 50% of the way thru the book.

So then to make it lon
Bj Gaskill
"No more dates with men where the anticipation doesn't exceed an evening with chocolate."
Now having that sentence within the first page is a way to make any woman keep reading your book....way to go Cynthia!!!!!!

So, how do you love and hate a book .....just read this one....wholly boogers!!
At times you just know that Lauren and her minions are totally up to something and you just want to scream....then the other times you like "oh how sweet"
Urgh!!!
The main characters are so sweet...not the spoil
Janna Shay
Winter's Magic is a sexy, thoroughly enthralling story that will reaffirm your belief in love at first sight and happily ever after. Cynthia Gail's talent with words is evident as she enchants you with her ability to weave romantic magic.

From the very first page to the very last word you will be enraptured with this charming story. The chemistry between the sexy Nick Chester and the alluring Beth Sergeant is evident from the moment they meet and will have you cheering them on to a happily ever
B.J. Scott
Sexy, well written, passionate, romantic, with a few twists and turns thrown in to the make it interesting, is the best way to describe Ms. Gail's book. Beth despite her strong facade has her vulnerable side and insecurites we can relate to. Plus, she is harboring a secret. What more can we ask for? Except maybe a handsome, confident hunk, with a few flaws of his own to show her that love is possible if you are willing to take a chance. Nick fits the bill perfectly.

The book is well crafted, sens
Jodie
DNF because I've read it before at least 100 times.

Ps I was mainly terrified the whole book would be a huge preachy God loving mess, thanks to the author for her thank you note at the start that had me fearing this.
Teena in Toronto
Rich boy meets girl, rich boy and girl fall in love within a couple weeks, a catastrophe occurs which break up the rich boy and girl, but in the end true love reigns.

I don't usually read contemporary romance novels but I've been reading heavier stuff lately so it was a nice change. I enjoyed the writing style and it was a quick read. I liked the characters and could feel the spark between them.

I didn't think the catastrophe was as big of a deal as it was ... but we needed some tension, right?

I'd
Kelly Stewart
Winter's Magic was a perfect love story for the holidays. A great book to read curled up next to the fireplace. It was a quick, easy read which was what is needed at the end of the day during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I truly enjoyed the connection between Beth and Nick throughout the entire book. I can't wait to read the next book and read about Beth's best friend Sara and what adventures she may have. I'm hoping there will be more with Beth and Nick in the next book also... ...more
Matu Nila
This one was a very basic romance story with the smallest twist possible. If you love romance stories then this is probably great book for you.

The characters were nice enough and the writing was ok.

(view spoiler)
Reading in Black & White
Winter’s Magic by Cynthia Gail made me smile from beginning to end. It was the type of book that just makes you feel good inside. Winter’s Magic was very believable and the characters are relatable.

I read this book in a short amount of time. Winter’s Magic has the perfect blend of sexual chemistry, seduction and most of all, romance. I truly look forward to reading more work by Cynthia Gail!
Jeanne Hardt
The greatest gift of all is LOVE, and Cynthia Gail's "Winter's Magic" is the perfect love story for the coming Christmas season. Ms. Gail has the talent of making her characters believable, and this story set in present-day Nashville, Tennessee, will pull you in and have you wishing for that "happy ending." Give yourself the perfect Christmas gift, and read "Winter's Magic."
InD'Tale Magazine
Cynthia Gail takes this story and gives it just the right touch of drama by adding Nick’s shallow ex- girlfriend and of course Beth’s controlling former fiancé.

Full review in February 2013 issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Brooke Bumgardner (Brooke Blogs)
I typically don't read romance books like this, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was cute to follow along as Beth and Nick fall in love. There were some definite heart-racing steamy parts.
Theresa
Cute, fun read. I am a sucker for Christmas and this story had was set around the holidays. Loved the interaction between Nick and Beth.

Looking forward to the next one featuring Beth's college friend Sarah.
Dena
Great characters, story, and plot. It's a quick read and the story flows well. It's a great read and I was hoping for a little more at the end
Beate
This book is so meh, I won't be reading the next one. Real disappointed in this one. Review to come.
Barb McKinley
Barb McKinley marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Melissa Brosky
Melissa Brosky marked it as to-read
Trish
Trish added it
  • LOVING LOGAN
  • Keeper of My Heart
  • Once Around
  • A Family for Christmas
  • Third Time's the Charm (An Aliso Creek Novella)
  • Twelve Days
  • Weighting for Mr. Right
  • The Marker
  • The Brands Who Came for Christmas (Oklahoma All-Girl Brands, #1)
  • Her Favorite Temptation (Mathews Sisters, #1)
  • To Marry a Marquess
  • His Heart for the Trusting (Texas Hearts, #2)
  • Freed by You
  • Maybe Too Good to Be True
  • Bed, Breakfast, and You (Brookfield Series, #0.5)
  • Christmas in Wine Country
  • Playing Santa (Summer Beach Vets)
  • If I Loved You (Hollywood Hearts, #1)
Home is where you hang your hat. A native Missourian, my family relocated twice during my teenage years, taking me from a high school freshman class of over 1,200 students to living in a small town in Kentucky with a total population of less than 1,000.

Home is where your heart is. Despite the culture shock and challenges of those shy, teenage years, I met my true love in that tiny town and I could
More about Cynthia Gail...
Spring's Surprise (Music City Hearts, #2)