Start by marking “Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)

Undeniable (Undeniable #1)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  39,423 ratings  ·  4,116 reviews
Warning: This is not a "typical love story". This is an all-consuming, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It’s intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing, and it doesn’t happen overnight. This is an epic love story that knows no boundaries and has no time limits. It grows and develops—with hurt, sacrifice, and heartache—over the span of a lifetime.

Eva Fox
Nook, 332 pages
Published October 7th 2012 by Madeline Sheehan (first published October 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
3rd out of 1,094 books — 2,153 voters
Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleySweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
Heroes in Motorcycle Clubs
3rd out of 317 books — 1,391 voters

More lists with this book...

This review may contain some things that you GRs peeps may consider spoilers so, seriously, read at your own risk!

Yes, I just finished Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan and to be perfectly honest I really have no idea what to say or even rate a book like this. I decided to go down the middle and give it 3 stars. I know that my opinion is obviously not the most favoured one seeing that most of my GRs friends rated this book either 4 o
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
3.5 stars (I rounded up to four stars). A tangled web of crazy.

"There it is, darlin'," he said softly, his lips curving slowly in a sexy grin. "Nothin' like seein' a pretty girl gettin' all fired up."
I. Just. Stared.
"Back of a bike is comin' for ya and soon too, cuz baby, the way you're lookin' at me is tellin' me you want it. And you want it bad."

First of all let me apologize to you all because I wanted to write a very short review but I just. Can't. Do. It.

Granted, curiosity got the better
P.A. Lupton

Well, I can’t say I wasn’t warned. I feel like I’m missing something. I scroll through the reviews and look at all the 5 star ratings and wonder if I read the same book. I can kind of see why people rate this book 5 star. It’s extremely emotional and sucks you into the story, there is a ton of conflict, and Deuce is the poster boy for bad boys. And we all know how women like their bad boys. But sadly, for me, it was too much.

You ever watch Jerry Springer? I’ve watched it, and I’m usually sittin

Readers be prepared for one hell of a ride.

WARNING-Please be prepared for the worst because it's nearly impossible to get off once started!!But feel free to scream,rant,rave,....all you want.

Mark Twain said,"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why."
His name was Deuce.
He was my "why".
And this
Taryn at My Secret Romance
This review is posted at My Secret Romance

I cursed in the review. You've been warned.

Undeniable is rude, crude and uncut- and you can't get much better than that.

I've always believed that things happen for a reason, and the prologue for this story just made me love it even more.

Oh man...
This story...
What a wild ride!

Holy Hot Damn did I freaking love this book! Good Lord was I was addicted to it! I loved it and loved it some more! I never wanted it to end. Talk about de
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Dec 03, 2013 Stacia (the 2010 club) rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommended to Stacia (the 2010 club) by: Buddy read w/Rebecca and Amanda
Update 11/29/12 Rating dropped for reasons I'm no longer allowed to say due to GR rule changes. My original review for the book stands in order to comply with GR policy.

Original 3 star review from 10/25/12

Header removed because photobucket is not worth my time anymore. It pretty much said something about me trying to be objective.

I promised that if I read Undeniable, I would be fair and objective as per's definition (adj.) : not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or
~ Becs ~
Oh. My. God

What the HELL did I just read??

This was compelling, emotionally exhausting and yet strangely uplifting – this book is mad, it’s all kinds of wrong and yet, oh my God, I just totally DEVOURED it! It grabbed me by the throat right at the beginning, dragged me through the story barely allowing me to breathe and threw me in a heap at the end twitching, barely lifeless. This book OWNED me and it really shouldn’t have. The heroes are JERKS, the women don’t behave much better and yet I was c
My first review EVAH!!! I have no idea how I should do it, but here goes nothing…

"Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy and men are stupid. And the main reason the women are crazy is that men are stupid." (George Carlin)

I couldn't have said it better myself and if you add crazy love in the
Angie's Dreamy Reads

"Name's Deuce sweetheart. My old man here is Reaper. It was nice talkin' with ya."
She put her tiny hand in his and he squeezed.
"Eva," she whispered. "That's my name and it was so, so great to meet you too."
He smiled.
She smiled.
The rest is f*ckin' history.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! This book...OH.MY.GOD words fail me. Okay, so here I go trying to actually put into words my dying love for Eva and Deuce. When I first read the synopsis for this book I was honestly thinking What Th
Alexis *Reality Bites*
.99cents TODAY 5/23/13 LINK: ttp://
This Review contains Minor Spoilers-none will hinder your reading experience.
-This review is for person 18 yrs and older. Reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance

Undeniable had characters that came at me like a SHARK attacking it's prey undetected. Cunning Raw and Untouchable.

This is not your average love story.....

Eva met the love of her life at the age of five. He was twenty-three.
She is the daughter of a MC Presid
Yesterday was just another ordinary day.

There I was looking for my next read.

As I was scanning my tbr pile, I stumbled across this one and thought:

So I decided to embark on another motorcycle dude story.

Everything started beautifully. The first couple of chapters were absolutely captivating and about the reviews I read I thought:

Unfortunately that's when:

Ok, let's take a moment here and discuss the idiotsmain characters in the book.

I'm sorry man, but when you want, crave, lust,
WARNING: This review contains explicit cursing, swearing, ranting and raving. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

OH. MY. GOD. OH MY. GOD. OH MY GOD. 3 times doesn't even begin to cover what I experienced while reading this book. I doubt OH MY GOD even 10 times could cover it.

This was one of the Most Repulsive, Disgusting, Nastiest, Repugnant, Sickening, Revolting, Obnoxious, Hellish, Despicable, Horrid, Vile stories I've ever read and I was hooked from the very beginning.

PROLOGUE: Mark Twain said, “The two m

BUT I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! (well, almost every minute...)

Undeniable is one hell of a ride that, at times, left me shocked, repulsed, enthralled and fascinated all at once. It was both really beautiful and extremely ugly and raw at the same time. At times I loved it, other times I hated it. All I can say is that the story managed to grasp my attention from the very first page until the very last one... It left me speechless and I don't thi
Feb 05, 2015 Shawna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shawna by: Zusi & Yvonne
Shelves: contemporary-romance, i-read-own-faves-keepers, format-ebook, badasses-hunks-in-leather, hero-antihero-gamma, hero-abused-scarred-tortured-angst, hero-bad-boy-playboy-player, hero-i-wanna-smack, hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame, bikers-sexy-as-sin, heroine-abused-traumatic-past-rape, reunions-are-sweeter-second-chances, offlimits-bf-likekidsister-jailbait, why-do-good-girls-like-bad-boys, hero-addict-excon-lawtrouble-thief, heroine-naïve-virgin-like-a-virgin, tattoos-piercings-body-art, brothers-sisters-cousins-family, hero-cold-cruelbrute-dark-dangerous, captive-kidnapped-hostage-slave, hero-stalk-me-baby-possessive, revenge-deception-secrets-lies, pregnancy-fertility-baby-kids-drama, cheating-hearts-fidelity-issues, angsty-dark-heavy-lotsa-drama, heroine-tomboy-lady-in-pants, love-triangle-vying-courtships, hh-sweet-nice-paired-vs-gruff-cynic, heroine-beautiful-bombshell, star-crossed-lovers, i-read-kindle, kindle, 5-stars, steam-3-hot, recd-by-yvonne, hero-brooding, hero-walking-hardon, heroine-badgirl-improper-scandalous, hero-not-enough-groveling, hh-bad-communication-conflict-mgmt, hh-big-constant-misunderstandings, controversial-memorable-event-scene, hero-tattalizing, hero-bad-guy-ruthless-villainous, hero-asshat-award-hall-of-shame, hh-resist-cause-im-no-good-for-you, stalker-alert, heroine-free-spirit-quirky, hero-player-manwhore-sex-addict, heroine-in-pursuit, heroine-plucky-lively-feisty-spunky, heroine-hoyden, hero-pissed-me-off-and-turned-me-on, hero-uber-alpha-domineering, badass-kickass-motha-fucka, romance-doesnt-end-at-40, violence-reader-discretion-advised, heroine-good-girl-tempted-gone-wild, villain-creepy-azz-killer, villain-uber-bad-nasty, hero-alpha, hero-dark-scary-cool-dangerous-dude, heroine-sassy-full-of-attitude, car-wreck-curiosity, fcked-up-weird-creepy-azz-book, betrayal-is-such-a-bitter-pill, 2013-reads, author-madeline-sheehan, best-fave-reads-of-2013, older-hero-younger-heroine, may-december-romance, loved-you-from-afar-or-for-years, series-undeniable, heroine-tstl, exes-annoying-troublesome-crazy, motorcycle-club-mayhem, hh-jeez-just-frigging-talk-already, crazy-crack-all-aboard-crazy-train, dark-twisted-disturbing-gritty, hero-criminal-shady-illegal-acts, crazy-wtf-did-i-just-read, hero-dark, genre-trope-another-fcking-mc-book
5 stars – Contemporary Romance

This is a total train wreck (or horrific motorcycle accident), but it’s also wildly, chocolate coated crack addictive! It has a somewhat Kristen Ashley vibe but ramped up about 500% in the crazy department. Seriously, the characters in this story make the people on Jerry Springer seem tame and normal.

It’s no holds barred rough, raw, crude, brutal, and violent with crazy characters, cheating galore, a hero who gives new meaning and an A+ distinction to uber A+lpha an
Duchess Crystal
***50,000 PLUS STARS***

***May Contain Spoilers b/c Bitch I just can't help myself***

This book has the best fucking prologue ever. It let's you know that this is not your typical love story. This is something way more. Something only Deuce and Eva could handle.

Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why"

His name is Deuce.
He was me "why".
And this is
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
4.75-5 Stars

Prologue: Mark Twain said, “The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why.”
I don’t remember the day I was born, but I remember the day I found out why.
His name was Deuce.
He was my “why”.
And this is our story.
It is not a pretty one.
Some parts of it are downright ugly.
But it’s ours.
And because I believe everything happens for a reason, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Holy fucking shit. I fucking devoured this book. DE-fucking-VOURED. I'm sor
I am unsure how to review this book as i am honestly still reeling from it. I felt like a yo-yo my emotions during reading this were all over the place.

I think those cover my emotions during the book. Today my heart is still hurting & I am still confused as to how i should feel about the entire book.

Click here for my book review blog
"That's All" Ash
 photo 16109563.jpg

And one hell of a story.

This isn’t your average love story. It’s gritty and savage and angry and lustful. It’s going to devastate you and it’s going to turn you on. You’re going to cry and you’re going to laugh and you’re going to find out how aerodynamic books really are.

And it’s going to be awesome.

I promise.

photo e65c3a34d0d4b889670342995f29f354.jpg

photo download5.jpg

Eva meets Deuce when she’s five. Immediately, she’s besotted by the twenty-three-year-o

Loved it!!

He crazy.

(view spoiler)

Yep, that's her on Frankie's tongue...Am I sick for liking Frankie a little bit? Possibly...Was he obsessed with Eva? Yes! Was he looney tunes for (view spoiler) Sure... Still liked him.

Warning: This is an extremely addictive read. I loved every character and every little word! It made me happy, sad, angry and happy again! What more can you ask from a story?

Tough Critic Book Reviews
This was like a Kristen Ashley book on steroids!! It was an orgy of intensities. Intense emotions. Intense sexual encounters. Intense frustration. Intense hatred. Intense...everything! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I loved this book. I'm not even sure if I liked this book, but it got under my skin...hard. It was like a patron shot rimmed with crack. It's an addiction entirely self inflicted. A train wreck of desire and want that you can't help but watch! It will strip you bare and leave you ...more
I'm trying to calm down now. It's 2:45am, I just finished the book. I think I may either be in shock, or I'm suffering from PTSD. I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep any time soon. I must review this later... I need to process this. Wow.

Where to begin... first of all I want to say that this was a very good book. It was raw and emotional and actually quite disturbing. The story involves the lives of those born into a subculture of society, the MC or Motorcycle club. I
Katie Ashley
Wow...Two words...MIND FUCKED!! Yeah, I devoured this book in one sitting,and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I guess my emotions and feelings were kinda like the course of Deuce and Eva's relationship...

Many parts were this...

Many parts were this...

And some like this....

And this as well....

Holy fuck!!..

Warning:: this is probably more of a rant than a review!!!

MADELINE SHEEHAN, I think I have a girl crush on you!!!! I am a SONS OF ANARCHY junkie. Will admit that because of that show I was eager to read this book. This book though was so intense and captivating that I experienced feelings that I have not felt since I finished The Captive in the Dark Series.

In the beginning I will admit that the age difference at first was a bit disturbing. Then you don't even notice it. You soon
Duchess Nicole
Mar 19, 2013 Duchess Nicole marked it as no-no-no-not-for-me  ·  review of another edition
I know, I KNOW that most of my friends loved this and many have encouraged (pushed, shoved, tortured) me to read it. I've decided that my wittle self just can't take it. Infidelity and utter disrespect hurt my heart, and I don't think I could root for a couple in which both are rampant.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
HOLY FUCKING HELL! Shit bikers curse more than Pirates & Me combined :P Hehe

Loved the whole biker world, Seems mad crazy but hell.. it was so interesting, I was stuck to the book like glue.. Stayed up all night and finished it and boy oh so worth it.

Seriously, EVA is really motherfuckingly dumb but boy, love at the age of 5.. Thats something ;)
Her character was something :D Loved it to bits.. It had its own wicked charm.. A character you could totally fall in love
Jenny Levine
"And baby, true freedom is the open road, the wind on your face and a good woman on the back of your bike holdin’ you tight like you’re her reason for breathin’ because she sure as fuck is yours.”

This book contains...

*Profanities, LOTS OF IT.

*A bunch of sexual situations, including (view spoiler)

*and a lot more fvcked up craziness you can imagine.

...If you cannot handle all of that, then this book is NOT for you.

or if you think yo
Smitten's Book Blog

Jesus. Fucking. Christ! This book is a whole world of mind fuck. I absolutely loved it.

Warning: Do not read this book if you do not have a completely open mind. It is full of violence, bad language, mindless fucking, whores, murder, rape and every type of corruption you can imagine. But if you like a head-fuck, and want a page turning story, this is gripping. I'm so exhausted from it.

I love the power of the written word... that it can make me fall in love with a bunch of murdering, criminal, dir
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
*Slight Spoilers*

Leave your morals at the door when you jump on this crazy ride of the biker world. The h/h have a eighteen year age gap. I didn't mind this. It worked. Just go with flow. The story has hot sex, drama, cheating, angst, death, manwhores, whores, heartbreaking and cringing moments. You'll love it!

Eva, daughter to the President of the Silver Demons met Deuce, VP to the Hell's Horsemen when she was five to his twenty-three. No icky factor there. It was just an innocent encounter wher
Kellie Maddox-Ward

His name is Deuce.
He was me "why".
And this is our story.
It is not a pretty one.
Some parts of it are downright ugly.
But it's ours.
And because I believe everything happens for a reason, I wouldn't change a thing.

That's the Prologue for this book.

That right there had me hooked! I read this on the flight from
WOW...WHAT A had me HEART racing...and emotionally drained...

How can a book that had me cringing and wincing so many times, have me loving all the good, the bad and the in between?

Well, its simply...

Reading some of the heart wrenching things these characters go though and still coming out stronger then before...

This scared me, had me crying, CURSING and questioning the characters, book and author...

but I wouldn't ask to change a thing.

Deuce and
The Challenge Fac...: Vicci & Sadie - Undeniable 16 24 Dec 15, 2014 01:02AM
Ivy 15 389 Oct 11, 2014 05:19PM
younger girl and older man 10 157 Jul 29, 2014 06:13PM
Book Trailers - C...: Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan 7 22 Jul 09, 2014 11:12AM
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • The Devil's Pawn
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Dusty (Dusty, #1)
  • Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
  • Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)

Undeniable (6 books)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)

“His blue eyes glittered with amusement. “Naïve, darlin'," He murmured. "I stole you a long time ago. Round the time you f**kin' stole me.” 366 likes
“Hey," I said softly and cupped his cheek.
“What about your dream?”
His face went dimples. “I’m lookin’ at it, darlin’.”
Oh. Crap. My heart felt near bursting. I was absolutely done for. This man owned me, body and soul, and everything in between.”