Start by marking “Mustang Sally (Hot Rods, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mustang Sally (Hot Rods, #2)

Mustang Sally (Hot Rods #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  595 ratings  ·  45 reviews
Two men will give her the ride of her life.

Hot Rods, Book 2

Salome “Sally” Rider is flooring the gas pedal of her pink ’69 Mustang, desperate to outrun the memory of two of her fellow mechanics getting busy with some bar skank on the hood of a classic car. On her custom paint job.

For years her emotions have withered while her lost boys, her Hot Rods, have grown closer than
Published June 4th 2013 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mustang Sally, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mustang Sally

Lisa
Mustang Sally picks up where King Cobra leaves off. You must read book one for book 2 to make sense or you'll be lost so start with King Cobra. At the end of King Cobra, Mustang Sally runs off to spend time with the Crew from the Power Tools gang( Power Tools series). She feels lost and hurt after seeing Eli ( King Cobra) and Alanso with a hook up from a bar. After some time away from her guys spent with the Power Tools crew and some lessons and a pep talk from the crew she's ready to go home. T ...more
Tabatha
I seriously thought this one was going to melt my tablet with how freakin hot it was! WOW! This one picks up where King Cobra left off, and you really need to read that one first to get everything going on. Rylon definitely threw a twist in here, but I'm not going to tell you and spoil it! I liked how outside of the box she went with some of the scenes for this menage, so I'm curious where she can go from there with this group. :) Looking forward to the next installment, so write faster Jayne!
Sheila
Mustang Sally has run away after catching her crushes with another woman. When she returns things are going to be different. She's no longer afraid to go after what she wants. I liked Sally. She is bold and brassy but is still all female. I liked how she said upfront she loved and wanted all her mechanics at Hot Rods and she made it happen. She took a bad past and made a future she wanted and that her 7 men wanted also. I want to see what happens in the future. There are a lot of people in this ...more
Guilty Pleasures
Ava‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review.

4.5 STARS

Jayon Rylon is master at polyamorous romance. Mustang Sally is everything I hoped it would be. After reading King Cobra, I was so frustrated I had to wait for Salome to play with her Hot Rods. I mean, salivating. This was totally worth the wait!!
First off, if you haven’t read King Cobra, GET IT. I believe these stories will be best read in order. At the end of the first book we’re left with unr
R.E. Butler
(Disclosure: I got this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review)

HOT! LOVE the 2nd book in the Hot Rods series.

Now that the book is finally out, I can share how much I freaking loved it!

Sally takes off at the end of the first book when she watches the two loves of her life - Eli and Alonso - taking a local bar skank out for a test drive. She heads to the Powertools resort for some R&R and advice (if you haven't read the Powertools series - what are you waiting for?). In the m
Mariana Bezerra
I liked this book because it gave the ending for the previous one and a new beginning for the Hot Rods, but I still think it would be better if the story was in one book and it was strange seeing the trio start this book apart, but I liked the hot scenes with the Powertools again, they are so hot together and that is exactly what I’ve been missing for this series.

Finally Sally got the men she was dreaming about, but they totally screwed up in the first chapters. They wanted her to be a part of t
Dar
If you haven't read to Powertools series or King Cobra, it would be best to read those first before this book. It isn't essential, but it will definitely make the story flow better for you, and they are all good reads, so it is now chore!!!!
The Hot Rods are definitely a little harder than the Crew but that fits their stories even better, considering the number of them!!
Sally was last seen fleeing the Hot Rods after she failed to tell her two 'I-wanna-be-your-girl-but won't say anything' boys how
Kaylyn
Jayne Rylon is a damn genius and once again has blown me away with how hot she writes. Mustang Sally was a wonderful follow up to King Cobra and I loved every word of it.

Sally is an amazing woman who went through so much to become the person she is today. She fled a religious commune as a young girl and managed to put that behind her and fall for two amazing guys. After they break her trust she decides to give them another chance.

I loved how Eli and Alanso worked so hard to show Sally they did
Smut Junkie
Jayne Rylon has captured my heart with this series already. I was so mad at the end of King Cobra...I mean, how can an author as sweet as Jayne leave us hanging like that?? Thankfully she didn't leave us hanging for too long! And Mustang Sally did NOT disappoint at all. I already LOVE this crew so much and I hate that we'll be waiting a while for the next in the series...but I KNOW it'll be worth the wait.
The Hot Rod series is not for the faint of heart...and to be honest....well.....I really ne
Erin
So I bought this the day it came out. The first ebook I consciously purchased.

I waited a few days before reading this.. I wanted to wait even longer, as it means I'll have to wait that much longer for the next in the series. (Actually, I am now caught up in every book of all of Jayne Rylon's series. Which is making the waiting that much harder!)

This one was... awesome. I loved it.

It takes off right where King Cobra ended, with Sally hightailing it away from her loveable screw up love interests.
Mary
These Hot Rods are SCORCHING!!!

Mustang Sally has dreamed of truly belonging to the guys of the Hot Rods for a while now, and sometimes, if are truly blessed, your dream will come true. After coming home from visiting the Power Tools Crew, Eli, Alanzo and Sally make that dream a reality.

LOTS of hawt, erotic romance with menage and lots more.

One of the hottest books I've read all year!
Deborah

Mustang Sally really got me cranked up and had my motor running. This is a red hot, steamy sexy book that just about scorched this happy reader's panties off. Once again, Jane Rylon has knocked my socks off with Mustang Sally, the second book in her fantastic new Hot Rods series.

I loved it ! Absolutely no one does polyamorous romance better than Jane Rylon, and this book is just another example of why she is a master at her craft.

There was so much to like about this book. Great characters and lo
Amanda
It took me a little while to get into this book for some reason but a few chapters in and I was hooked. I really enjoy this series as well as the original series she spun it off from. One thing I really did enjoy was getting a glimps at the crew from the previous series. I feel when an author can shift the attention but keep the previous series alive I connect a lot better.
Sasha
I'm really enjoying this series

I really enjoy getting to know these sexy ass Hot Rods and can't wait to read each of their stories with all the sexiness and happily ever afters!
Sobia
Jun 05, 2013 Sobia marked it as glommed
No rating cuz i didn't actually read this one...in fact I stopped the skimming after like a third or so....

Loved the synopsis for this, and thought it would be a nice agnsty read...which I usually avoid, but for some reason, this one sounded really good...

so I skimmed the last third of the first book, so i wouldn't be lost with this one, - i wasn't, not really- then started this one only to realize the angst is very light, and of very short duration....And very little plot.
Really the book is j
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
I freaking LOVE this book, Im a super fan of menage's with 1 woman and more men - Im a selfish bitch, the idea of sharing with another girl makes me a little pissy. So this, this was perfect! It had the right amount of story to erotica, it was well balanced, brilliantly written, it had everything I could possibly want in a book, you dont get a description of Salome (that I remember reading, so don't quote me on that, I probably just missed it)- I actually like that about the book, I dont much li ...more
zoegrl
Hmmmm,those are some crazy moves!! :-) First i love how they all have names connected to the Classic Cars they drive!! Love it. Second, man if life were this easy. Tight friends, lovers, & Family living & loving together. Mustang is a very Lucky girl.

On to Super Nova. Love those old Nova's they had some power!! Hmmmm, let's see how he does.
~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~
So we already know from reading the Powertools series that you need to have a healthy suspension of believability with these stories, right? Continue to have that suspension.

So Sally comes back and Eli and Alonso are ready to show her just how much they both want here and the sexin's pretty hot, no complaints. Yet Sally wants to sample the other guys in the shop - I lost count I think it's 7 guys altogether, so along with the two who have 'claimed' her, the other 5 want her and she wants them to
Glynda Daniels
Hotttttt! Especially the ending!
Josette Reuel
This week I read the first three books in the Hot Rods series and I"m totally hooked. I can not wait for the next book.

For anyone who enjoys menage or erotica, Jayne Rylon has created a totally engaging world for these Hot Rods to play.
Mel
As much as I liked Jayne Rylon's super smexy Powertools series, it doesn't even compare to her Hot Rods spin-off. Seriously what's not to love? Seven tattooed and pierced smexy, male mechanics and one bad ass female. Sign. Me. Up.

Mustang Sally was made of awesome. I started it and couldn't put it down until it was finished. I devoured all this hotness in one setting. *fans self* Man, Sally's one lucky bitch.

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Can't frakkin wait for Super Nova.
Monique Ito
If you loved the Powertools books. Then you are going to love this series. This is the second book in the series. It has a great story line. I made me scream, cry, scream some more and it made you cheer. The sex is great in the book. I can not wait for the next book. Jayne has done it again. You have written a great story that has me wanting more and not just the Hot Rods but the Powertools guys too.
I love books written by this author and I have for some time, even though I didn't really love love this book I did really enjoy it. This is a series that is a spin spin-off of the PowerTools series and even though these characters are still growing on me I find myself impatient waiting for the next book to be released in the series.
Cyndy Aleo
Reviewed for RT Book Reviews May 2014 issue: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/hot-rods
Ochie
I liked this better than the first one. I'm glad that I get to see a glimpse of the Powertools crew (hindi maka-getover, sensya). I think the whole series is going for something more angst na storyline noh? Pwede bang simple na lang? hahaha
Michelle the Romance Witch
omg thats gotta be the hottest damn thing I've ever read...1 woman meets 7 men. would have ever imagines the logistics of that? not to mention the emotional impact of 8 people already connected by love... way ta go sally! can't wait for what's next.
Pam
Holy HOT RODS, wow that is some pretty hot stuff. Let's just say Sally is one luck lady. I might suggest having your man close by for when you are finished this read. Can't wait for the next one. Great job as usual Jayne.
ms bookjunkie
Wait, what? *squints**covers eyes* Ow, no. No no no! Way too OTT! *cringes* WTFery ahoy!

(That awaited emotional connection with the Hot Rods didn't happen yet. In fact, I can't tell the men apart.)
Sara
Man what a hot read! Love this series. Great characters. Can't wait to read more.
Christina Montminy
was a good book, a little too much in the riskee area I think but otherwise okay story. I think I will finish series when the other books each come out.
  • Winter's Thaw (Compass Girls, #1)
  • Full House (Three of a Kind, #3)
  • Winning Her Racy Heart (Racy Nights #1)
  • A Perfect Trifecta (Delta Heat, #3)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4)
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Briar's Cowboys (Daly Way, #5)
  • Destiny Calls
  • Calling The Shots (Long Shots, #4)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Zack and Ace (Circe's Recruits, #2)
  • Scandalous Desire
  • Deceptive Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #3)
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio wit ...more
More about Jayne Rylon...

Hot Rods (8 books)
  • King Cobra (Hot Rods, #1)
  • Super Nova (Hot Rods, #3)
  • Rebel On The Run (Hot Rods, #4)
  • Swinger Style (Hot Rods, #5)
  • Barracuda's Heart (Hot Rods, #6)
  • Touch of Amber (Hot Rods, #7)
  • Long Time Coming (Hot Rods, #8)
Northern Exposure (Compass Brothers, #1) Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1) Kate's Crew (Powertools, #1) Eastern Ambitions (Compass Brothers, #3) Morgan's Surprise (Powertools, #2)