Wolf Pact, Part II (Wolf Pact, #2)

Wolf Pact, Part II (Wolf Pact Part II)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  332 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Bliss Llewellyn is back from her friend Jack and Schuyler's bonding ceremony. And she bares the scars of her own personal sacrifice, in which she broke the curse that her father, Lucifer, laid upon her. As an atonement for the sins she made on his behalf, she must seek out the hellhounds and bring them to the Silver Bloods. But she is no longer a vampire, which means she i...more
ebook, Nook Format, 44 pages
Published October 23rd 2012 by Disney Publishing Worldwide

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Pact, Part II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Pact, Part II

Aliza
I was lucky to put off reading Wolf Pact, Part I until Wolf Pact, Part II came out. I am not going to have hunger pains until November when Wolf Pact, Part III makes its way to my Kindle. Before I review Wolf Pact, Part II, I want to use my review of Wolf Pact I as background:

" Love it! De la Cruz does not disappoint with her take on werewolves. This first part gives you the background for the series.

We begin with the wolves not surprisinglg as Blue Blood fans will be familiar with Bliss, once...more
Reeses
Jan 27, 2013 Reeses rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Blue Bloods Fans
Shelves: ebooks
Wolf Pact Part 2 picks where Part 1 left off. Lawson is looking for answers on how to find and rescue Tala from the Hell Hounds. On the drive there Malcolm continues to feel sick which is a sign the they're in the right place. Lawson and his brothers are looking for the oculus which will hopefully have the answers he's looking for. However, what he finds is Bliss. Thinking she's a human tracker he sets a trap for her.

Bliss taking the bate goes to find the hounds and ask for there help. However,...more
Shannon McGee
Melissa Da La Cruz has done it again. She created this spin off from Blue Bloods. She changes the mythology of vampires, werewolves and witches into stories I never thought about. They are entertaining and addicting. Wolf Pact has so much mystery I can’t see how she is going to answer all the question in just four books. I love introduction of Bliss. She is a unusual character. She use to be a vampire, and was once possessed by Lucifer who she considers her father. I am totally in love with the...more
Noelle
I need to wait when books come out like this because the pains for the next book are painful. I wasn't thrilled that it was 4 parts and short but the idea of a spin off excited me from the get go. Part 1 awesome. Part 2 left me asking questions dying for answers to so many questions and wondering where the next turn will lead. Give it a shot. For being short and a quick release its a good mini series.
Lisa
I can't believe this series is coming to a close! I ejoyed reading Bliss' story if not to complete the puzzle of this great story! I'm off to read 'Gates of Parsdise' now.
Victoria
Short but I loved it. Full of action.
Left us dangling for III which I'll read after an adult book :).
Seems like Bliss and Lawson may have a connection forming ;).
Khalia Hades
This is a great little series. I read the Blue Bloods series and had to read this spinoff. Sooo good but probably won't make sense without reading the Blue Bloods.
Airaseem Perdomo
Wish is was a whole book. But I love to get to read Bliss story. I love her as a character and i missed her for awhile now.
Kristina Corbett
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Couldn't put it down! Bliss was never my favorite character but I absolutely adored this book!
BiABRAT
Bliss is a badass and she doesn't even know it yet. I can't wait to see her evolve.
Ariana
Very shocking going on for Bliss and the wolves and omg her and Lawson omg!!!
Mariela Germann
WOW THIS BOOK HAVE ME LIKE OK SO WHAT'S NEXT, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!
Part 2 was action packed and ended abruptly again.
Ann
can't wait for the next installment
Lily
**Will review entire story in #4**
Rida
Ayn
Shorter than the first.
Tricia
Tricia added it
Anca Florina
Anca Florina marked it as to-read
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Crysta
Crysta marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Karolina
Karolina marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Jacqueline Alcarese
Jacqueline Alcarese marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Gabriellaa
Gabriellaa marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Greenelixir
Greenelixir marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
  • Capitol Magic (Jane Madison, #3.5)
  • The Lost Boy (The Iron Witch, #0.5)
  • Poison (Legacy, #2)
  • Pantheons (Pantheons, #1)
  • Five's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #7)
  • Goddess in Time (Oh. My. Gods, #2.1)
  • Crow Memory (The Blood Journals, #1.5)
  • Daire Meets Ever (Soul Seekers, #0.5)
  • Aftermath (Nightshade, #3.5)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Not Until You Part VII: Not Until You Believe (Loving on the Edge, #3.57)
  • Breathless (Firelight, #3.5)
  • Heir to the Underworld
  • Valkyrie Symptoms (Valkyrie, #0.5)
  • Snow White (Enchanted Fairytales, #3)
  • One Love (Vampire Love Story, #5)
  • Daniel's Journal (Fallen Shorts, #3.8)
  • Tiger's Promise (The Tiger Saga, #0.5)
21911
Melissa de la Cruz is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for teens including The Au Pairs series, the Blue Bloods series, the Ashleys series, the Angels on Sunset Boulevard series and the semi-autobiographical novel Fresh off the Boat.

Her books for adults include the novel Cat’s Meow, the anthology Girls Who Like Boys Who Like...more
More about Melissa de la Cruz...
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5)