Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana, #2)

Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana #2)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  270 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Justin Cooper wasn’t always the straight-laced Holiday Elementary School principal. In his youth, he broke all the rules and enjoyed being the bad Cooper brother. One Christmas Eve night he got a little too rowdy and things changed forever. Now the consequences of that fateful night have come back in full force and the myths of Christmas might be more real than he thought....more
Published December 1st 2012 by Fated Desires Publishing, LLC

Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
Santa’s Executive is book two in Carrie Ann Ryan’s Holiday, Montana series. In Santa’s Executive we get to meet Justin Cooper. The reformed bad-boy of the Cooper Clan turned elementary school principal. Justin finds himself at a bit of a crossroads with the upcoming holiday season. Justin is unsure why or what is happening to him and after the events that happened to his baby brother Matt, Justin is a little freaked out.

When the very cute and bubble Rina shows up at Justin’s door spinning tales...more
Chris
4 out of 5 Stars

Description ~

Rina Brewer is one of Santa’s elves. Not the tiny cute little toy maker, but the sexy, petite, e
Julie Ramsey
Santa's Executive

Anna is a filer. In her job she files old list. She does not like her job. She has been keeping track and watching how others deal with the executives of the business. She knows she can do the job. She sees one executive who has not been told what his job is and does not have a assistant. She could sneak away, no one would miss her. That is her plan, go while no one is looking and help this executive. Did I mention Anna is a elf,. she works for Santa. She knows that Justine, in...more
Viviana Izzo
This and other reviews available at Viviana, Enchantress of Books

Carrie Ann Ryan did it again. Created a great story with witty, sexy and charismatic characters that will keep you wanting more! Though part of the "Holiday, Montana" series, "Santa's Executive" can be read as a stand alone book. However, why would you want to. The first book "Charmed Spirits" was fantastic and "Santa's Executive" continues the trend!

Its the holiday season and everyone is getting reading. Turns out Justin is prepa...more
DelAnne Frazee
E-Book ASIN:B00AG3A0GU
Pages: 198
Genre: Romance
Tags: Paranormal, Holiday, Myths, Magic

Justin Cooper, former town bad boy, is the respected principal of the local elementary school and owner of the small town of Holiday, Montana's General Store. He has a busy life and no time to put up with giggling women. All he wants is some peace and quiet. Oh yeah and...more
Eva Millien
The second book in the Holiday Montana series continues to capture the imagination and captivate the reader.

Justin is the straight laced school principal, but he wasn’t always that way and now must deal with the consequences of a past action that he doesn’t really remember. Rina is not happy with her current job situation and arrives to help Justin, hoping to impress her boss, only she doesn’t count on her being attracted to Justin. And then her boss comes to town causing some major trouble.

The...more
Erzabet Bishop
Santa's Executive. Holiday, Montana
Carrie Ann Ryan

Contemporary. Holiday. Paranormal
M/F. Anal Play

195 pages

Justin is the principal of a small town elementary school in Holiday, Montana. He loves being around kids and loves seeing their faces light up and being able to help them. For some unknown reason for the last month he has an obsession for sugar cookies and has baked them almost daily. He knows he is feeling off but does not understand what it is.

Rina is an elf at the North Pole and works in...more
Kimberly Walter
Justin Cooper is the elementary school principal in Holiday, Montana and unknown to him; he is also one of Santa’s executives. Years ago in his teenage youth, he was the bad boy and broke the rules, but after one Christmas Eve, his life changed.
Rina Brewer is an elf, one of Santa’s, she is not completely happy with her job she wants to do more, wants to help executives. So one night when she is calling the executives to talk about the upcoming holiday season and what job they had to do, she cal...more
Delphina
What a stinkin' fun holiday story. I love to read Christmas stories and this one was so very different from the others I have read. The idea of Justin being Santa's Executive was fascinating and having his love be an elf added all sorts of whimsy. Of course there are the cookies. You can not have someone working for Santa who does not love cookies. Justin was my favorite brother, so that only made this book all the more magical.

Ok so here are the things I am sure you want to know:

Yes, Carrie Ann...more
JoAnne Kenrick
I LOVE xmas stories - gobble them up like nobodies business - and store up on them in December so I've enough to last me through the year, hence me reading this out of the wintery season.

I heartily enjoyed Santa's Executive. Not only was it a seriously sweet (from cookies) and cute read, Carrie Ann brought the heat, too. Heat is even sexier in snowy settings, don't ya think? A swoon-a-lcious hero, tasty xmas treats, and a cute yet heartfelt romance makes this a five star Christmas read for me! O...more
Trea
This book was my first pick of the month, and I have to say, it definitely improved upon the first book, Charmed Spirits! It got me into the Christmas spirit, and also reminded me that Christmas is more than the commercialized holiday that we’re force fed the day after Halloween. It reminded me that the holiday is about caring about your fellow men, and trying to give them a bit of cheer. It didn’t hurt that the romance was super steamy and it was an amusing, enjoyable read. Looking forward to t...more
Micheleann
loved the story and Charaters love Christmas stories and loved the twist involved in this
Justin didn't always play by the rules before he became. the elementary prineapital he when he meet. this elf rina he was to soon learn that he was going go to be Santa's. executive as time went on he feel for rina as strange things began go happen he and rina didn't. count on. jack frosts revenge against rinas happiness with Justin but later soon learns that he and rina could find happiness cause Santa appe...more
D Thomas
Santa’s Executive (Holiday Montana Book 2) By Carrie Ann Ryan

My thoughts:

Who wouldn’t wanna be one of Santa’s Executives?
Justin Cooper is a former Holiday bad boy. He is now the respected principle of the Holiday Elementary School who happens to love Christmas cookies.
Rina Brewer goes to Holiday looking for Justin. He has a job to do and he doesn’t even know it.
Things heat up when Justin and Rina get together and it isn’t just from the cookies baking.
I really liked this book an...more
D Thomas
Santa’s Executive (Holiday Montana Book 2) By Carrie Ann Ryan

My thoughts:

Who wouldn’t wanna be one of Santa’s Executives?
I really liked this book an...more
Margie
carrie ann does it again, with the christmas holiday upon us Holiday , Montana is once again a mecca of paranormal activity. this time justin cooper princpal of the local school and former bad boy finds himself wondering what is up with his sugar cookies. rina sexy elf from north pole comes across his name as not being informed about his duties, so she decides she must help him out. neither expected to deal with what happens once they meet. will the former bad boy be reformed. i can't wait till...more
Beckey
Justin has been feeling out of sorts lately and things in the small town may not be what he thought it was...

Oh, Peppermint Balls (those who read the book know...), this was a great book to read. One that was hard to put down once I began to read it.

The chemistry between the main to characters was interesting to say the least. The storyline was different and unique. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this intriguing and great series that is a solid five star read by Carrie Ann.
Shirene
Carrie Ann has a gift for making a Christmas story smell, feel and sound like Christmas. The inhabitants of Holiday Montana have been given unique paranormal traits and Justin Cooper is no different. He is one of Santa's executives and has no idea of this fact until Rina Brewer one of Santa's elves from the North Pole shows up at his door. This is a book that is a charming read during the holiday festivities or any other time you are needing a shot of holiday goodness. Highly recommended.
Michelle Louise
Wow! Just wow! This book as so much funmas! I loved the twist about Justin being one of Santa's Exective because I didn't know what that was until Rina explained it all. I have to say it suits Justin to the letter! This is the perfect Christmas book because it just makes you feel the spirit of Christmas as your reading it! Jack Frost is such a dick! All I wanted to do was to punch him in his ice cald face! I can't wait for 'Finding Abigail' next year in February! I want to read it now!
Jo
Suddenly I want to be an Elf with an Executive of my own....*sigh*
Loved it, this book has taken every myth about Christmas and Santa and wrapped them around a great plot with fantastic characters. Add that to an evil baddie and swoon worthy romance and I say it's the perfect Christmas read.
A great addition to the Holiday Montana Series and a fantastic gift idea for the lover of paranormal romances. Definitely worth the read.
Tracy
Santa's Executive - Book 2 in the Holiday, Montana series by Carrie Ann Ryan.

This book focuses on Justin and his role as Santa's Executive. We meet a sassy & sexy elf, a twisted and duplicitous 'good guy' and of course the rest of the Cooper Brothers are with us again!!! ;-)

Good story, great characters and the series continues moving along well!!
Tamara
Yes, I have read this! I'm a lucky girl and get to Beta read for Carrie Ann. Santa's Executive is going to be one of the premier Christmas stories of 2012, Make my word. Full review @http://www.sizzlinghotbooks.net/2012/...
Xmas is my favourite time of year. I loved every word. The story was great and HEA perfect. Loved how CAR made it so normal to have supernatural and Santa in the same book, it sounds weird but really works.
Isla Munro
Great short book with an interesting premise, a cute heroine, a sexy hero and a load of Christmas Spirit. This would make a great Christmas movie (though it may not be one to show the kids, lol). Loved it.
Krystal Brookes
This is a great novella for Christmas. But you can read it in a different season too. The story has a great mix of reality and paranormal. Looking forward to reading the other books in this series.
Michel Reinhard
Book 2 in Holiday, Monatana was a fun Christmas read . It was light, sexy, romantic, and captured the spirit of the season. Can't wait for book 3 in series.
Tracy
This book was a awsome read i really enjoyed it. Carrie Ann Ryan is a awsome writer I have read all her books and will continue to do so....
Josette
I absolutely enjoyed this story. What an unusual storyline :) Kept me interested the whole way through. Definitely worth giving it a read.
Josephine Hawkins
This was a fun, light-hearted story, and just what I needed with all of the stress of the holidays burbling around me.
Tracy
What a awsome book. I couldnt put it down finished it in 4hours..
Carrie Ann Ryan is a amazing writer.
Tina
ARC for review.

So I want to be one of Santa’s Executives?

I really liked this book.
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • The Entity Within (Entity, #2)
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5)
  • Sunder
  • Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger #1.5)
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • South of Surrender (Hearts of the Anemoi, #3)
  • Zeke (Devils on Horseback, #3)
  • Logan & Jenna (The Wolf's Mate, #6)
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • Tall, Dark, and Vampire (Dead in the City, #1)
  • Close Protection (Paranormal Protection Agency, #5)
  • Endless Heart (Heart, #3)
  • Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Bitten, #2)
  • Four Weddings and a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Vampire Next Door
USA Today Bestselling Author Carrie Ann Ryan never thought she’d be a writer. Not really. No, she loved math and science and even went on to graduate school in chemistry. Yes, she read as a kid and devoured teen fiction and Harry Potter, but it wasn’t until someone handed her a romance book in her late teens that she realized that there was something out there just for her. When another author sug...more
More about Carrie Ann Ryan...
An Alpha's Path (Redwood Pack, #1) A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #2) Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack, #3) Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack, #4) A Night Away (Redwood Pack, #3.5)