Start by marking “Beefcake & Mistakes (BeefCake, Inc #2)” as Want to Read:
Beefcake & Mistakes  (BeefCake, Inc #2)

Beefcake & Mistakes (BeefCake, Inc #2)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Big Mistakes Come in Small Packages…

Bryan Lassiter never knew he had a son—until the day he sees little Trevor Corrigan in the grocery store. Those distinctive violet eyes, that hair, that birthmark... Remembering his own feelings about being adopted, this owner of BeefCake, Inc. and sometime exotic dancer craves the connection of the one person on the planet who shares hi
Published October 19th 2012 by Mergenie Books (first published October 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Beefcake & Mistakes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beefcake & Mistakes

★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★
Beefcake and Mistakes
Bryan Lassiter
Jenna Corrigan
Sadly I can only stretch to 3 1/2 stars.

Talk about jumping in boots and all! Boy did Bryan really assume a lot, and get it wrong!
I was a bit confused by the whole story actually Why did Bryan just barge into Jenna's place and accuse her of Prostitution, without thinking about what he was doing? Then to make matters worse, once the couple got that cleared up,Jenna made up a huge lie about exactly who she was!!
It just seemed all to weird.

After readi
Alexia Crystal
I fall in Love with the cover, but I haven fallen more in love with the characters in this book especially Trevor. I will give a 5/5 rate to this book. I'm more into Fifty shades kind of book but this book got to my heart.I pick this book becuase I like books based on babies and children romance. Anyways, Love a Romance book and you should totally read it. Promise you won't waste your time. Oh by the way, if you wondering if you have to read the first book I don't thinks so I didnt. However, the ...more
InD'tale Magazine

What starts out as a chance meeting between Bryan and Trevor becomes an intriguing situation that catches the reader by surprise. Unfortunately the story begins to fall flat quickly as the unbelievable situations and choices pile up.

Read full review in the 2012 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
another really great story in this series. I am now a huge fan of judi Fennell. She really knows how to tell a great story. I was not able to but it down. and after reading a little of beauty and the best I am about to buy it.
Another great Beefcake book. Love these guys and how they find creative ways to make the best of what could have been bad situations. Thanks Judi Fennell for another great read.
May 29, 2013 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
This, again was a great little read. Kept me interested. Fun and entertaining. Good beach, pool or just a summer get away book. I can't wait to explore more by Ms. Fennell.
Literary  Chanteuse
May 26, 2013 Literary Chanteuse marked it as romance-contemporary
For a star rating and complete review, visit Ind'tale Magazine Dec/Jan 2012/13 issue online.

Miru marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Tom marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Little Miss Quirky
Little Miss Quirky marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Deb marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Sal marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Lesley Gerasimou
Lesley Gerasimou marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Steph marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Keli marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Shelbylynne marked it as to-read
Sherra Webb
Sherra Webb marked it as to-read
Donna Sadler
Donna Sadler marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Beth marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I have been writing for as long as I can remember, winning my first writing award in a second grade Caldecott Medal contest. Readers' Digest gave me my very first publishing credit in April, 1994, and I was hooked. I seemed to have followed writing contests around, being a finalist in such online contests as American Title III, sponsored by Romantic Times BOOKreview Magazine and Dorchester Publis ...more
More about Judi Fennell...

BeefCake, Inc (2 books)
  • Beefcake & Cupcakes (BeefCake, Inc #1)