Dismiss Sorry, that person's shelf is private.

Crush (Crash, #3)

Crush (Crash #3)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  19,419 ratings  ·  1,421 reviews
Football glory. A giant diamond. A wandering eye.

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged . . . but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, Jude and Lucy are torn apart by football training and a summer job that creates new tensions. This time Jude's the one with trust issues. Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good?...more
Published April 23rd 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Crush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crush

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensThe Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
2013 New Adult Releases
12th out of 1,157 books — 2,994 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensDown London Road by Samantha YoungNever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2013 Release books to read
16th out of 1,028 books — 2,305 voters

More lists with this book...

Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
This review may contain SPOILERS -mature content reader discretion is advised.
2.5 STARS out of 5 (Will edit after a good nights rest)
Genre: New Adult Romance

photo 6688f920-1_zpsf79ed38a.png

If you can’t take the heat then read the next review this one is not for you. You’ve been WARNED.

photo WTFGIF_zpsa04e8e29.gif

I tried, I tried and I tried but I could not get over Lucy and pain in the ass ways.
I spent the majority of this book like this

photo tumblr_mjulsfeG8Z1rjxj9ko1_500_zps55db1a7b.gif

And like this

photo tumblr_ml9gac39Rg1r7nybto1_500_zpsf65cc172.gif

And at times I just wanted to say

photo 8SMTo_zps0cb9ffd8.gif

Okay, I'm going to try and review the book now that I've gotten how I fel...more
Christy
 photo 9263b10c-dfa1-475c-bb54-4b2701a8ab1d_zps7520a8aa.jpg
 photo cf906bb3-52ff-439a-bd5d-4055cf09b2de_zps062d7dca.jpg
 photo 1929dbc9-794b-4d16-a3a0-5c6bf4705f04_zps61739d3c.jpg

The third and final Jude Ryder and Lucy Larson book.... When I first read Crash, I fell in love with Jude Ryder. I loved him in Clash, and after reading Crush, I may love him even more!
My Jude Ryder
 photo 925da762-9b77-4451-aa65-38fb33805aef_zpsc726ac50.jpg
“Here's what I know about Jude Ryder... He’s fine, he has a nice ass, and can make you blush after four years together.”

Crush starts off three years after Clash left. Jude and Lucy are still engaged and they are done with their third year of college. Lucy is still dancing, Jude is still playing b...more
Annette Dellosa
UPDATED: 04/24/13

Crush just made me remember why Lucy and Jude are one of my favorite book couples. Yeah, I get that their relationship isn't an easy one and their personalities clash a lot. But it's the way that they work it out and fight for it that makes me adore them more. There's always one that caves after every argument. Sometimes it's Jude, sometimes it's Lucy.

Lucy is the usual snarky, independent and no-nonsense girl we met back in Crash. You can see how she matures in this book. For i...more
Ilze
Apr 14, 2013 Ilze marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-be-released
description

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hell yeah, more of Jude and Lucy!!! Cant wait!!
 ♥  Barb ♥
4 *MR. AMAZING JUDE* Stars

**This review may contain spoilers**

photo loveu_zps5b405577.gif
 photo kissing_zps347649cd.jpg

This is the final chapter of Jude and Lucy. I'm sad to see them go, but very happy with how it all turned out. Lucy drove me a little nuts with her wanting her independence, ok she drove me bat-sh*t crazy, but i tuned her out and focused on the sweet, amazing, HOT, Jude. This book was soooooo good because of Jude. The epilogue was the BOMB and I'm now dealing with a JUDE hangover.

"With a guy like Jude Ryder at my side, the lows i...more
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 19, 2012 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
More yummilicious swoony Jude Ryder AND gorgeous new covers?! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Can't wait to see these books on shelves in stores now that HarperCollins has picked them up! :))
Sara
Jude Jude Jude.......If I had to rate Jude and Lucy separately. He would get a 5 and Lucy would get a 2. First lets discuss Jude. From book 1 to 3 Jude transformed from the lost boy who didnt think he had much of a future, to a man that was strong, hard working, cocky, dedicated, protective,faithful, fun, and sexy. I think i loved him more in this book. He was so supportive of anything Lucy did, loved her to a fault, loved her above himself. He deserved his success for sure.
I didnt like how Luc...more
Vero
Jul 08, 2013 Vero added it
Shelves: 2013
Ohhh siiii Oh siiii!!!!!

JUDE ♥ I miss you
description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Es JUDE ♥
Jodie
Finally done reading CRUSH.

OK, I had to actually review my own reviews on the first and second book of the series, CRASH and CLASH because I – unfortunately - could not find myself enjoying CRUSH as much as I enjoyed the last two books.

Review
2.5-3.0 stars
Let’s recap the blurb of CRUSH… when I at first read the blurb I was not really excited… actually pretty depressed. Everything seemed to have worked out at the end of book two but the following parts of the blurb caught my attention:

'Once again...more
Jan Bethel
Oh my gosh! There is a third book!!!!!

I read the first two books Clash and Crash a few months ago and I completely loved them. And I sure miss Jude and Lucy.. And now I just learned there will be a third book!

How awesome is that?!

Nicole Williams, you make me love you even more! And I can't wait for this book to be out! ;D
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Jude! JUDE!! JUDE RYDER, I LOVE YOU!
Yup, Im totally looking forward to this one. I SOOOO can't wait. I have such a crush on Jude its borderline stalkerish. Oh who am I kidding. If I could find my way in between the pages of my Nook, I'd totally pull him out and keep him for myself ;)

description

April 23 to such a long wait. Ugg!

UPDATE: 09/08/13 - FINISHED!! And... LOVED IT! Review below!

Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

4 Exploding, Emotional Stars!
Jude Ryder, I Will Alway...more
Juls
I have been a huge fan of Lucy in the sky and Jude Ryder for a long ass time. I feel as though I’m just as committed in their relationship as they are. With that said I was really disappointed in how their last book played out.

Wasn’t it bad enough the way things started out for the two of them? They’ve jump through hoops, ladder, and cannons to get to where they are and they still found yet one more thing to fight about. I feel sad that they cant seem to find a happy medium. Their fight plain t...more
Jessica's Book Review
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Holy ovaries ladies… when did Jude and Lucy become so... what can I call it? R rated? I was seriously not expecting some major hot love scenes between the two in Crush and was very happily surprised. Who knew Facetime on the iPhone could be so sexy? Jude and Lucy have certainly grown up in their 4 year relationship and it really showed in Crush.

I am a huge Crash Series fan. I fell in love with Jude... okay Lucy too since book one and am sad to see this s...more
Lisa Kane
I fell in book love with Jude Ryder by the first chapter of Crash and continued my love affair to the very last sentence of Clash. But that love, that love seems like a crush (pardon the pun) until I met the Jude Ryder in Crush. It’s three years later; both are almost finished their junior year in college-Luce is at Juilliard and Jude is at Syracuse. Still engaged, still planning on getting married someday. Jude’s quarterback skills make him a first-round draft pick. He signs a three year contra...more
Georgia
"Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?"

Yes because this is probably the last book in the series and it has to have a happy ending.

Right?
Linda ~ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty

I am going to give this book a collective 4 Stars.

I just love Jude. What little bit he was in this book made this book for me.

description

I have to say, I really did enjoy this story. I endured the pain, angst and joy throughout the first two of the series, and now have come to the bittersweet ending. It's kind of hard for me to write a review for this because I want to review Jude lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The story starts out three years after Clash when Jude proposed to Lucy. They're still engaged. Yea....more
Vibha★

♪♫Hey jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, don't let me down.
You have found her, n
Jen
This was such a great ending to Jude and Lucy's story. It had me laughing and crying. I really loved the characters and how they connect, screw everyone else that didn't get that (Anton!) So happy with this HEA.

[image error]
allibee
Ok, does anyone miss the old covers?
No? Anyone?
Just me?
BUT YAYYYY MORE JUDE YAYYYY
The release date needs to be sooner please and thank you.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Oct 20, 2012 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ marked it as out-in-2013
Yayieeeeeee!!! MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! more of my Jude, baby ;)
Fiction And Fashion Book Blog
Brittany’s Review: 4 Stars!

www.fictionandfashion.com

I seriously can’t say enough good things about these books. These are by FAR my #1 guilty pleasure series. I’m not sure what it was about them, but they are just such a refreshing easy read.

“You. Happy. Forever.”

Crush was not any different. If anything, I fell in love with Jude even more! I know, he drove me crazy in Crash and I loved Luce, then she went cray cray in Clash and you loved Jude, and that love only grew with Crush for him.

“ALL THE...more
Tiffany
Erica
I am completely in love with this series. One of the best coming of age love stories I've ever read. It was quite the journey, and I loved this last installment big! Big, big!
Autumn Review
Perfect ending. Love my Jude!
Honestly, I was really nervous about reading this one. Let me clarify that I am a huge fan of this series, but I was happy with the ending of CLASH. I felt like Lucy finally got it together and Jude was...well perfect per usual. So...I had some slight anxiety when I found out that there was going to be a third book. My fears were unfounded and it turns out that CRUSH became my favorite book in this series!

Lucy and Jude have come a long way. Lucy's uncertainties and...more
Kirsty
Where to start? This book was just one big bore, disappointment and bitchfest that goes by the name of Lucy Larson.

I know, I know. That's a harsh way to start, but that's life. Before starting this book I already had it in my mind that I thought it was unnecessary. Why did these two, after already going through so much, and actually having their HAE, have to go through another round of bullshit and miscommunication before they had their real forever? If the series had stayed at two books I would...more
*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~*
Up, down. Round and around. Rinse and repeat. That was our pattern. That was our world.
With a guy like Jude Ryder at my side, the lows in life were lower and the highs were higher. This was our reality, our story . . . our love story. We fought; we made up. We messed up; we apologized. We lived; we learned. Jude and I had made a lot of mistakes in the history of our relationship, but one thing we always seemed to get right? Our all-consuming love for each other.
This was my life.
And you know what
Chelsea Groves
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! I LOVED THIS BOOK!
It was the perfect ending to the trilogy! It was everything that it should have been and more! I fell in love for the third time with Jude and Lucy.

The book was a little slow to start, I thought I was going to be disappointed, BUT HELL NO!! I wasn't, NOT AT ALL.

In this book we get to see both characters mature. In book 1 (Crash) we got the full Jude experience: the all out bad boy with a bit of crazy in him. In book 2(Clash), we got to see football player Jude...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
3 stars 

I hate to say this, but this book seriously peed me off..I have loved this series but I think that perhaps it was one book too many..the book started out really slow and whilst I was glad they got their HEA (which they also got in the last book) what I had to read to get there just seriously irritated me beyond belief…Lucy just totally morphed into a different person and one that I did not recognise and one that I disliked…

This book carries on from book 2..Jude gets drafted into the NFL...more
Angela
I was highly anticipating this book and had high hopes. Jude definitely did not disappoint. He was Mr Amazing as always! Lucy was on my nerves through the whole book up until 90%. I didn't understand her way of thinking. I understood it to an extent, but she took it to a whole new level.

Jude is all kinds of amazing. To put up with her "independence" he was a saint. As a couple, yes, you can be independent, but the way she was seemed more like she didn't want to make any joint decisions. In my o...more
Teri Beth
I read Crash and loved it. I read Clash and loved it, also. Then I heard there was going to be a third book and I was thinking "Really? Do Jude and Lucy really need more drama? Haven't they been through enough?" Then I read Crush.

I LOVED, like LOVED it.

Was there that drama I was worried about? Why yes, there was. But it wasn't over the top. It felt natural to their relationship and it just felt real; the way things happened and how they handled it. Jude and Lucy were presented with several obsta...more
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
  • This Girl (Slammed, #3)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #2)
  • Smitten (Crush, #2)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Broken and Screwed 2 (BS, #2)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • The Game Changer: The Final Score (The Game Changer, #2)
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write young adult because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings. Here's to staying young at heart *raises champagne glass* . . . care to join me?

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can contact her at nwilliamsbooks@gmail.com.
More about Nicole Williams...
Crash (Crash, #1) Clash (Crash, #2) Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1) Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) Up in Flames

“That it doesn't matter why I ran," he said, staring at me without blinking, "because I came back. I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong.” 44 likes
“It wasn't so much what made me fall in love with him... It was more that I couldn't not fall in love with him.” 29 likes