Start by marking “Raggleroot (Flin's Destiny Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Raggleroot (Flin's Destiny Series #3)

Raggleroot (Flin's Destiny #3)

Flin has always been told to stay away from the doors with five clover leaves. But when his only option to return home lies behind those doors, he's forced to go against everything he’s believed. What he discovers is not only devastating, it’s deadly. Full of humor, action, and twists, this can’t-miss read is sure to keep you entertained to the very last page.
Published January 8th 2013 by Cedar Fort, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Raggleroot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raggleroot

Rose
Review to come. Okay, I'm honestly not understanding why I'm not hearing about Erik Olsen's "Flin's Destiny" series in more reader circles, because this series is incredibly well drawn - I'm quite impressed. Great characters, great attention to setting and the detail of the different creatures Flin and his friends come across, among other measures. This might be one of my favorite middle grade series in quite some time. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this series goes.

I'll meditate a
Meagan Myhren-bennett
RAGGLEROOT
Flin's Destiny Book 3
By Erik Olsen

Raggleroot even the name sounds evil and malevolent and Raggleroot is both. Raggleroot is determined to destroy Flin! The grandson of Flin's great-grandfather's partner blames the Newby family for his underworld existence and he is going make Flin pay for it and if anyone gets in his way so will they!

Flin is on a mission to recover the Jadestone that is now in Blade's possession and to return it to the Leprechauns of Clover Cavern. But Blade is determi
Trey Mandelin
Jan 04, 2017 Trey Mandelin rated it really liked it
The summary for the book Raggleroot is that Flin is still stuck in the under the earth and is trying to find a way out and he finds out that his ring can open doors and if the door has a three leaf clover on it it's a trap and if it is a five leaf clover it is death. So he can only open doors with a four leaf clover on it. He also finds out that his great, great, great, etc grandfathers arch enemy Raggleroot is still alive and is trying to kill him. So Flin goes to talk to Raggleroot but he gets ...more
JoAnn
Jan 04, 2013 JoAnn rated it liked it
Because I haven't read the first two books of Raggleroot, it took me some time to put things together. But once I did, I enjoyed the read. I got to know Flin, Flowell, Triston, Samantha, and all the characters, including Raggleroot, himself, who took me on a journey deep beneath the surface of the earth and Eric's imagination made the journey quite exciting. The ending left me hanging and I know there is another book coming. I'll be waiting to read it.

This book is well written and a cool read fo
Babs
Jan 08, 2013 Babs added it
I have not read the first two books in this series, but that was ok after piecing things together it was a fun read. Raggleroot is out to get Flin as he blames his family for putting him in the underworld. Parcell complicates Flin's plans left and right he wants to get some things back to the Leprechauns. With the authors plant life, like you could not fathom and all the action and humor you can not go wrong with this read. My kids even read the book and loved it.
Shauna
Dec 07, 2012 Shauna rated it it was amazing
This book is the 3rd book in the Flin series. They really are filled with humor, action, twists, treasures, plant life unlike you have ever seen before, and friends who help each other.

Erik is an amazing writer who paints the picture so well you can see it in your mind and feel as if you are on this amazing journey yourself. These books are written for middle/teen readers, but adults will find them fascinating too!
Caleb
Caleb rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Bronson
Bronson rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Miles Guerrero-Salt
Miles Guerrero-Salt rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Dave
Dave rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Bug
Bug rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2013
Cathy
Cathy rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Jackson peters
Jackson peters rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2017
OlSchool Fool
OlSchool Fool rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Bug Kirkham
Bug Kirkham rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2013
Fred
Fred rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2015
Quin
Quin rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
James Clawford
James Clawford rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Julie Hutchinson
Julie Hutchinson marked it as to-read
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Ashley E
Ashley E marked it as to-read
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Mary A.
Mary A. marked it as to-read
Melissa ownsbey
Melissa ownsbey marked it as to-read
Teracia
Teracia marked it as to-read
Bob
Bob marked it as to-read
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Ana Torres
Ana Torres marked it as to-read
Sasha
Sasha marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Jeremy Hibbs
Jeremy Hibbs marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Laurel Tyndall
Laurel Tyndall marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Irene Menge
Irene Menge marked it as to-read
Katrina Mcghee
Katrina Mcghee marked it as to-read
Frances Namuth
Frances Namuth marked it as to-read
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Robert Lloyd
Robert Lloyd marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
ERIK OLSEN lives in Sandy Utah, where he enjoys the mountains and is surrounded by a great family and friends that have continued to support him throughout his writing quest. After having one of the world’s craziest dreams, he began writing a series of five books detailing it, called Flin’s Destiny, which is full of continuous action and adventure deep in the earth and keeps you wanting more.
More about Erik Olsen...

Flin's Destiny (3 books)
  • Cobble Cavern (Flin's Destiny Series, #1)
  • Garden of the Lost Souls (Flin's Destiny Series #2)