Start by marking “My Wattpad Love (My Wattpad Love #1)” as Want to Read:
My Wattpad Love (My Wattpad Love #1)

My Wattpad Love (My Wattpad Love #1)

4.2  ·  Rating Details ·  4,050 Ratings  ·  329 Reviews
Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?
Published October 31st 2012 by Wattpad (first published January 1st 2012)

Skyler

Sometimes Wattpad shows me amazing stories that I can't put down. Sometimes it shows me ridiculous shit that I can't stand to read past the first chapter. This story is both- ridiculous shit I couldn't put down. It was like a car crash- terrible, but you can't turn away.

Hate on me as you will, but I'm sick of hearing about this story everywhere I go on wattpad, and, in growing numbers, tumblr. You might be thinking, if I despise this novel so much, why did I take the time to read it? Because so
Katie
Apr 05, 2014 Katie rated it did not like it

JUST FUCKING NO.

To the author: Learn some fucking grammar before you go around publishing books! Good god! And the characters have absolutely no sign of a personality anywhere. The writing style is simply bland and listless and all over the place.

I'm actually appalled right now. This is like Twilight over again. And I mean that in the rudest way possible.
Sophie
Jul 21, 2013 Sophie rated it it was amazing
OMG THIS WAS AMAAAZZING!

I just recently joined Wattpad, so this was the first book I ever read on it.

And ohmyholypancakeflipping goodness it was off the SHOW! I was just blown away!

It had a little bit of course language spattered through it, but I was okay with that. The story was really well developed and, I'm slightly ashamed to say, I have yet another book boyfriend.

Evan Woods, welcome to the club ;)

I found myself laughing and smiling the whole way through this, which earnt me weird looks fr
Mila Temnyalova
Feb 04, 2013 Mila Temnyalova rated it did not like it
The plot was interesting and started a new trend on Wattpad.

I really wanted to love the novel itself as much as I loved the plot idea, I really did; but for some reason I just couldn't find it in me. I don't know whether it was Arix's style of writing, which was just so simple (but not in the elegant simple way, but simple as in 7th grade simple) or the number of grammatical mistakes that left me with the impression that she either didn't have an editor or she didn't proofread... I'm not too su
Constance
Jan 10, 2014 Constance rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was not realistic at all. You ruined the way people see guys on Wattpad, and now a guy can't even say "Hi" without being swarmed by annoying girls. Fake guys are appearing every day.

I will never read this book again. I hated it.

That is all.
Diane
Sep 26, 2013 Diane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RUFFLES! <3
Miniwriter12
First things first. This book is so awesome.

So the first moment I lay my eyes on this book, I think it'll be the cheesy story of a girl's love life, where she's a damsel in distress. Well, clearly and happily, I stand corrected. This story, however, is about a girl's love life, but it's not cheesy AT ALL. I fell in love with it at the first page. This story is super unique, and original.

The Characters:

Julie (aka Jules): Is your typical shy, not outgoing girl. She loves to read and write, and

scribes23
Jun 25, 2014 scribes23 rated it did not like it
I am very sorry, but I had to review,

okay! what the hell is wrong with the people in wp? 16 million reads and counting, and what do you get? 4th grade spelling mistakes, sorry!

The plot is fine, but come one people! this is like a trainwreck! you can't stop reading even though it doesn't look good (dunno if that's a good or bad thing)

again

this is my personal opinion about it, if you want to read it, go!
Bê Isnotonfire
May 01, 2013 Bê Isnotonfire rated it liked it
At first when I came across "My Wattpad Love" as THE VERY WINNER of the Warty Awards 2012, I passed it by with a "pffft" thinking it was obviously some lame story written to throw a bunch of flowers at wattpad and served no other purpose but to kiss the site's ass only. I mean, it WAS a story apparently devoted to Wattpad to shower it with such compliments as "this site saved my frigging life", "oh we found love in a hopeless place", etc.
Couldn't have been more wrong.
I must admit, I ended up rea
Lily DelPilar
Jul 12, 2016 Lily DelPilar rated it it was ok
Para lo liviano que se supone que son estas lecturas, se me hizo imposible terminarlo.
Todos los días me ponía a leer y tenía que dejarlo a un lado porque... los personajes. Básicamente los personajes son el problema, están desdibujados y son como caricaturas hechas con palitos en vez de dibujos propiamente tal, con colores y sombras.
Me duele el corazón calificar tan mal el libro y en verdad intenté darles oportunidades para ver si reapuntaba, pero no, cada vez era peor.
La historia no estaba m
Andrea
Zoella
Feb 16, 2015 Zoella rated it did not like it
Poor writing and it wasn't even the typos.

The author should be aware of the usage and difference between full-stops and apostrophes.

Plot was refreshing I suppose, and I might have enjoyed it if it was executed well. Overall, a one star rating.

Also, I would prefer reading it on Wattpad rather than buying a physical copy ( how did this even get published? )

Bad grammar. Sorry, not sorry.

Merged review:

Shit.

Now read the above words again. Why is this book published? Among my long list of
Pea
Feb 08, 2016 Pea rated it really liked it
Normally I prefer NA instead of YA, but this story was funny and I enjoyed it.
I read the free version on wattpad and I missed some (background) information e.g. Evan's POV but I saw that there is also his POV in the published book.
Stef
Jul 16, 2014 Stef rated it liked it
Read this on Wattpad! Most likely for me to be reading on Wattpad instead of reading actual published books especially these times around where I just finished a book. My Wattpad Love has a good plot and I liked the characters' attitudes too. It was very entertaining and I'm currently following the sequel
Natalia Hatt
May 03, 2014 Natalia Hatt rated it really liked it
Not the best writing,I must say (very simple with lots of mistakes), but the story was very addictive and I was always waiting for Ariana to update. Hopefully the published book is a much better version. I'd love to get a hold of it and to read it again and see how much it has improved :)
Agatha
Feb 28, 2016 Agatha rated it liked it
Well.... The plot was okay I guess, but the immature writing style and the overly dramatic scenes made it seem like another teenager's fantasy.

But the worst flaw this book had to offer was its main protagonist and her..her, Emo-totally-dark-hot guy, SERIOUSLY, I SPENT MY WHOLE READ CRINGING AT THE WHOLE "peachy girl" and "strawberries" crap.

And when it came to the oh-no super big reveal about him, I had to put my phone down, and stare at the wall at the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

"Boohoo I'
Hayley Hoover-Caudle
Julie has always been shy so when she finds the app called wattpad her whole world gets flipped upside down the one thing she least expected was for love to come her way when she found this dark and mysterious user by the name of Dark_poet001 so will she bring things further or will something happen? read to find out.

Ps. Really good book i suggest everyone reads it!
Chloe
Jul 11, 2015 Chloe added it
I didn't actually read this but Goodreads doesn't count re-reads so I'm adding this in to keep my yearly count accurate
I DID READ Obsidian <3333 bae
Heyam
Jan 27, 2017 Heyam rated it it was amazing
Omg I remember reading this 4 years ago and being so happy. I could say it was one of the very very first stories(fictions) that I've ever read. And I still remember it so good
Lisset Armenta
Jan 04, 2016 Lisset Armenta rated it liked it
Si alguna persona se interesa en leer esto, le advierto que este mensaje va para largo y es solamente mi forma de pensar:

Comencé a leer esta historia en la madruga, al principio la leí en inglés y fue como que ¡esta genial! (aunque tiene unos errores gramaticales tremendos, pero eso es comprensible porque el inglés no es el idioma natal de la escritora) pero después encontré la historia en español y me dije "Si me dio risa en un idioma que no entiendo muy bien, seguro que me dará más risa en esp
Nur Raihan
Aug 30, 2016 Nur Raihan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, wattpad

Tbh, I just got myself into reading Wattpad stories. I don't know why or how, but it just happen. But when did it happen? During my final examination week why of course! (no surprise at all there)

This was my 2nd Wattpad story that I've ever read and I really liked it! The first few chapters already got me hooked and I really enjoyed reading the conversation between darkpoet001 and our main character, Jules. It first started off as a hate relationship but then it got cuter!

I find myself
Faizah Ibnat
This book was just: okay.
It had tons of spelling and grammar mistakes that were very visible to the eye... but now that I think about it, which Wattpad book doesn't? -_-

Julie, the featuring chick, writes in Wattpad, and then comes across a dude in Wattpad who - starts off with insulting her writing, her existence, but they end up falling in love. *How surprising!*
The most popular guy in school also falls for her. Yeah. Just smack in the cliche.

I don't see the love happening people. Isn't love su
Jessica
Apr 16, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a girl named Jules and she is a book nerd. So one night while she's home alone because her mom works in the Hospital. She goes online to look for good books to read that are free, that's when she found Wattpad it is a website and an app where she can read and write books. Made by nobody famous. So Jules decides to make an account. She ends up writing a book and someone comments on it... This person is dark_poet001. They comment about how the book isn't good, and how authors le ...more
Jade
May 21, 2014 Jade rated it did not like it
Wattpad is the site where cliche is still the trend and people still likes to read mediocre, and sometimes, poorly written books(view spoiler). It's a pity because my friends recommended Wattpad and this was the first story they recommended to me. Yes, I've read a couple of books in Wattpad already, and there are books that comes with an original plot and well written. My favorite book in Wattpad is The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield. Virtue and Vice and The Assistant ...more
Breanna Reynolds
Aug 30, 2016 Breanna Reynolds rated it it was amazing
This summer I read 'My Wattpad Love' and the sequel 'Growing Up' to me this book had a huge meaning, it was a drama love and comedy all together. "Is there a possibility to find love in a ebook community?" Well that's the main subject of how Julie and Evan met. Julie is the shy type that doesn't care about looks or boys yet Wattpad changed her life forever. Evan is the suffering silent keeps to himself type, he thought love was a waist and it's not worth being alive because of his past. When he ...more
Fhily
Mar 24, 2013 Fhily rated it liked it
I read it from wattpad, a while ago. Because so many viewers of this story and so many people voted this story and of course, because it was the winner of watty awards teen fiction categories. This story was okay. Interesting Idea. Maybe because it was an e-book, so I'm a little disturbed about the literary.

But I liked the end of this story :p

(view spoiler)
Shanmugeshwari
Nov 12, 2015 Shanmugeshwari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First things first, Ariana Godoy, well done! You are such an inspiration for all those blooming writers out there!

When I read this story, I was so into it because of its humour and the writer's flair to express the character's emotions. I lmao in so many places and slipped few tears occassionally. It was a mediocre story but the scenes were great. Though the characters looked a bit immature for their ages at certain places, their mind voices seemed to be more mature and that's because of Ariana
Despoina
Another love story, about two young people meeting on the internet and more specifically on a website called wattpad. He was making fun of her but even that way they kept talking and after a time period she was falling in love. She tried everything to make him admit he loved her too, and guess the end... They were together! Loved the songs that played their role in some parts and loved some characters' quotes and pranks to others!
Zeynep
Jul 17, 2016 Zeynep rated it did not like it
Yazar kitap yazmadan önce belki de grameri öğrenmelidir. Çünkü kitap yazım hataları ile dolu. Biliyorum yazarın ana dili İngilizce değil. Ama hiçbir editör bu kadar hatalar ile dolu bir kitabı basmamalı.

Hikayenin konusu zaten Alacakaranlık serisine benziyor. Ama en azından Alacakaranlık serisinde yazım hataları yok.
Inara
May 13, 2014 Inara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who has Wattpad
Recommended to Inara by: I found it on wattpad

An Amazing book.
I read it on wattpad and I love it so much because I got to read it as she was updating it on wattpad. This really made the book more special to me and I feel like I have a strong connection to it. Sometimes I wonder, could this really happen in really life? Could someone meet there soul mate on wattpad while arguing over genres of writing?
Team Shane, anyone? ((I guess not... -_- )) 7 19 Jun 15, 2015 10:34PM
Fave character's and stuff! 4 13 Oct 16, 2014 10:06PM
  • A Surreptitious Relationship
  • Late Summer Rain
  • Playing Evelyn
  • In 27 Days (In 27 Days, #1)
  • The Bro Code
  • Like Yesterday
  • The Alpha Meets The Rogue
  • His Unmarked Territory
  • The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

My Wattpad Love (2 books)
  • Growing Up (My Wattpad Love, #2)