Start by marking “Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)

Up to Me (The Bad Boys #2)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  29,850 ratings  ·  1,796 reviews
M. Leighton’s Down to You was just the beginning. "Up to Me has even more shockers in store!” (

For Olivia, romantic bliss has never felt so right as it does with Cash. Unpredictable, except when it comes to satisfying her desires, Cash’s bad boy reputation is well-earned, but he’s turning his life around with the one woman who accepts him for who he is.

Published January 4th 2013 by M. Leighton Books

Never Too Far by Abbi GlinesWethering the Storm by Samantha TowleThe Game Changer by J. SterlingEyes Wide Open by Raine MillerConsumed by Emily Snow
Highly Anticipated Indie Books of 2013
7th out of 1,455 books — 6,912 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesHopeless by Colleen HooverEffortless by S.C. StephensSlammed by Colleen Hoover
Best Book Boyfriends
101st out of 6,053 books — 21,419 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog

“Happily ever after doesn’t come easy. But for love, it’s always worth the fight.”

100% spoiler-free review!

Ok, I know a lot of you may have read the official blurb and all but I really don’t want to say anything about the plot here in terms of what this book is about. If you haven’t read book #1, Down To You, then you should absolutely read it first because this book is a direct continuation of that story. If you HAVE read book #1, then all you need to know is that the story line we were lef
Tough Critic Book Reviews
If words could knock you up, I'd be pregnant with twins...

Speaking of twins...CASH DAVENPORT! Cash...Davenport! Up to Me?...more like In to Me. I'm. In. Love.

Cash is the perfect blend of hard and soft, rough and gentle. Hard and...hard! I loved being inside his head. I loved everything he did...everything he said. Whether it was dripping with heat or down right hilarity...

My hard-on isn't a problem anymore; the sound of Marissa's voice took care of that. In fact, it almost gave me a damn vagina
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Ok here goes without spoilers...

This cover + me =

Cash Davenport + me =

Sex scenes + me =

Suspense and action + me =

Romance + me =

The hot Aussie Gavin + me =

epilogue + me =

and the twist... THE GODDAMN TWIST! + me =

now normally u get the twists. or u kinda do! but not this time!

BEST EVER!!! I will write proper words when I know I can without spoilers...

People READ number 1st though!!!
Jenny Levine

Okay, the thing is, I don't exactly know what to write. I'm afraid if I type up a review, I would just spoil it for you. All I can say is: I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!! I FREAKIN' LOVED IT!!! I devoured it in one sitting. I just can't stop reading as I'm so eager to know what will happen next. This book has the perfect elements of a great read: It has SUSPENSE. ACTION. and of course, ROMANCE. And don't get me started on the sex scenes 'cause OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, I
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Me, 01/05/13.

THANK YOU!!! My birthday is on January 7th, so I guess this is an early gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm trying to pick up the pieces of my blown mind and figure out, how to write a review without giving the whole plot away. I'll probably have it ready by afternoon because in addition, I have to survive the Sunday family lunch (THE WHOLE family: 15-20 members!!!!).... LMAO!!!

Late afternoon
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW (You may not want to read this review if you've not read book1)
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: NA Romance -Erotica

HOT. This book was FIRE!

photo ovariesgoBOOM_zpse215f1f2.gif

First off... Olivia needs to back up because Cash Davenport is mine Bitch.

photo angryatchickgif_zps8b2191d5.gif

Now look, I do not want to have to get violent.. But best believe I will cut a BITCH!

Fictional? **shrugs shoulders** Who cares.

photo bodyisready_zps01ae42af.gif
 photo picswithwords_zps36cd057b.jpg

Ok, now that I've let you all know how I really feel we can move on.

'What in the world have I done? Not only did
Meh... and I had such high hopes for this one!

I was really looking forward to this one because I enjoyed the first one, Down to You so much. Up to Me just seemed to be missing something in my opinion. The plot is so different and I found my connection to the story and the characters was lacking.

What I liked: Pretty much what made the book for me were the men!!! Cash was just as hot, well actually much HOTTER in this one. He was protective and showed he is pretty much a bad ass. Lots of dirty
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
3 stars

I think I may be in the minority here, but I enjoyed this book much more than the first. The heroine–whose insecurities became somewhat exasperating and tedious–ended up much more endearing in this follow-up story. As for Cash...well...he's just as delicious in this book as he was in the first. This story had some fun plot twists, a lot of action and adventure, and a generous amount of steamy love scenes. There's no doubt the author took major liberties with reality and needed to spend mo
April Brookshire

I know I'm in the minority here, but so far this book kinda sucks. Proof that plot and characters can defy logic and common sense and still get high ratings.

I'm almost done and I'm tired of being reminded that Cash's POV is a guy's POV with thoughts like:

"As a guy, I totally approve."

"But, then again, I'm a guy. What the hell do I know?"

"Guys don't sit around and talk about that girlie shit . . ."

"All of us men have our egos . . ."

I'm just waiting for him to say, "L
Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus
I just realised that I did not have this on my to read pile...... or that the next book was up on goodreads!

I feel like calling in sick to me reality!

Then once reality is far far far far far away......... I shall devour this book......... I shall devour Cash.......

So pre warning. I shall have no c
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
One Word. Cash! And you would think I could never get enough of that gorgeous, dirty talking, sex god but put him together with Olivia and the book just sizzles! They are hot!

Unfortunately, the book isn't all about them just being together and their relationship. Instead it's pretty deep in the whole mystery of who killed some of Cash's family...people being kidnapped, hidden ledgers and secret videos. And for that I had to deduct a star...not that it wasn't interesting but I felt it really too
Duchess Nicole
Waffle, waffle, waffle...3 stars or 4 stars? Let's go with 3.5, or just a hair above because while I didn't love it, I never once got bored.

WARNING for those who haven't read book 1, Down to You...what are you doing reading a sequel review? Go away...tons of spoilers!! No spoilers for Up to Me, though.

Cash and about a couple who don't know where they stand with each other! Since finding out that Cash and Nash are one and the same, Olivia is confused as to who she really ended up wi
For a sequel, this one sucked. Sorry I can't think of a better adjective because at about 60% all I kept thinking was how this book sucked. With all the inner dialogue and Olivia's insecurities, "does he love? does he not?" UGH! Seriously, you are in your 20s and you question his feelings like you are in high school???!!!! I have read YA books that had the female MC more secure in her relationship with the "bad" boy than Olivia.

The sex was hot in the beginning, but at 60%, I got bored, I did no
Sammy☆Smitten With Book Heroes☆彡
This review is probably going to be on the short side because I don’t want to spoil the story for anyone. Up to Me is a 5 Star read full of action, twists, shocking secrets, and lots of romantic & steamy scenes between Cash and Olivia <3 You won’t want to put it down!

"Happily ever after doesn’t come easy. But for love, it’s always worth the fight."

Cash and Olivia have finally decided to cave into their feelings for one another and explore a relationship. Olivia wants to keep their relatio
Autumn Review
I feel like all I have to say is...Cash Davenport and that should sell this book. Am I right? If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Cash yet, well you're just plain missing out. In the second installment of The Bad Boys Series, Cash delivers some serious heat and made me fall in love with him even more.

In all honesty, if you've read Down to You, you know Cash's back story, so I can't really say much in this review because there is A LOT of information given about the situation with his fat
"If falling in love means risking getting hurt, then I'm okay with that. Because finally, for once, I've found someone worth the risk."

4.5 Stars! Love me some Cash!

Happily ever doesn’t come easy. But for love, it’s always worth the fight.”

This is going to be a shortish review... Don’t want to spoil anything. These books are full of twists and turns and there was another huge surprise in this one! I was shocked... again! (view spoiler)
Up to Me Giveaway! at Romantic Book Affairs! Come stop by for an awesome chance to win an ebook!

Warning! Up to Me is not a stand-alone. If you have not read Down to You, you should absolutely read it first. See my review here. There are some spoilers in my review from Down to You. I’m not going to delve too much in to the plot of Up to Me since it picks up immediately where we were left with the storyline in Down to You.

★★Sara Lizzy★★
BR with Jo and Sammy!
(this was a re-read for me)

I absolutely love this series and cannot wait to read Everything for Us!

In this book, Cash and Olivia are together, but Olivia wants to keep their relationship a secret from the others at Duel because she doesn't want others thinking she's getting special treatment because she is with Cash. Cash doesn't care if their relationship is out in the open, but is trying to respect Olivia's wishes.

Olivia is having doubts as to whether or not Cash feels as
~ Becs ~
We’ve been looking forward to this sequel after Cash and Nash burst onto our horizons last year in Down To You.

Well, if Down To You was fairly light hearted erotic romance, then Up To Me is a far more angsty romantic suspense. It’s still very erotic with some wonderful sex scenes between Olivia and Cash but his traumatic past will come roaring back into their lives to threaten their fragile happiness. This book’s n
Heather Gunter
I was spinning after reading this book. Down to You was awesome and one of my favorite reads from 2012, however Up to Me is twice as good and boy does she deliver.

Down to You is definitely an introduction compared to Up to Me. In Up to Me, Olivia is still unsure about her feelings towards Cash. Deep down I know she loves him but is so terrified of falling into old habits with the "bad" boys. At the end of Down to You I knew Cash was more than just a bad boy. There was a lot more to him than jus
Lise *friends don't flag*

I really believe this is the case with this book. I just couldn't get into it. I liked the first one so much will all of the sexual tension and of course the obvious reveal; but it was still all good. I love the bossy badass hot alpha males, especially Cash but Olivia got on my last nerve. Get some confidence, girl.
The whole mafia suspense element kinda bored me as well.

Happy note... the sex scenes kept me going until the bitter end!
M. Leighton
Feb 17, 2013 M. Leighton rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Amber Rose
Spoiler free

Been thinking more about this book. And decided I needed to make some changes....

One moment......

If you have not read the first book then you need to do so.

Cash's cover might be that of a bad boy, but the book, the inside is so much more.

Wrapped up in him, in his bad boy ways and his good guy heart, is my whole world. Somehow, while I wasn't looking, I fell. And I fell hard.

Cash is even more yummier in this one then that last. He sacrifice's so much for his family. He has so
3.5 twintastic stars

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I think about this...

I loved Cash & Olivia together. I loved their dialogue. Olivia was so stressed about falling for 'bad boys' in the first book, but thank goodness she realizes that Cash is nothing like that. He would and sort of does everything to keep her safe. There is a bit of sexy time as well in this book and phew, the scene in the VIP room is hot!

It's the whole plot and motivation for 'the twist' that has me baffled. I may have to go rea
Anne OK
UP TO ME, the second book in Leighton's "Bad Boys series" did not take a chill pill -- it was hotter than the first book. With each page the relationship grows stronger between the h/h and their chemistry sizzles, along with some additional action-packed scenes this go-round with the mafia. Included are some twists and turns and a surprise package that I felt might be delivered sooner or later. And a bonus gorgeous and scene-stealing character named Gavin, who is guaranteed to make you squirm. T ...more
4,5 Stars!!!
Cash Davenport you are awesome!!!
Contains spoilers!

This book picks up right after the epilogue of Down to You. It's sexy, full on suspence and many family secrets.
And the biggest of them all: Nash! Yeah the twins are back.. Both of them..

And they are both sexy and dangerous!

Let's start with Cash and Olivia, their relationship flourished in this book.. They had so many sex scenes everytime he saw her:

But also they had romantic momments..

The dual POV was a great element and i wasn't bo

Did I love this book?? I don't know... I'll tell you what my problem was:

THE TWIST - Do not read the spoiler if you haven't read the book

(view spoiler)
M Marie
Up to Me is the sequel to Down to You. It was a good book, I will rate it 3.5 stars..The story picks up with Cash/Nash and his girl Olivia..Cash is a bad boy with a good heart. Hes very bossy and has a pretty dirty mouth which was very appealing for me. I felt Olivia was a bit whiny and annoying this time around. They had some good chemistry together and the body shot scene on the bar was hot!! The story picks right up with the mafia drama as Cash continues his quest to free his Father from pris ...more
Allison ❤️"REBELogger" That'll Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Really liked this book.....not quite as much as the first but anyways.

Best part for me- a few insanely hot sex scenes. They can heat up the sheets. Also, there's another huge bomb that drops. Wowsa. Did not see that coming.....

But then the book kind of stalled for me from about half way thru until the very end. This book has a lot more mystery, suspense, action related to the epilogue of book one. I can't go into much detail without spoiling it.

The epilogue is much like the first book in that s

Cash =

Now that I have that out of the way ...

Up to Me was awesome!
Although there were a few lulls, the scenes between Cash and Olivia more than made up for it :) and the twist and turns Whew!. Sitting there like I had all the answers and I knew what was going to happen and then BAM!

I don't want to say much more as to give anything away. All in all great book and would recommend to anyone.
Love this book!! 8 57 Feb 17, 2014 05:09PM
Shut Up & Read: Up to Me by M. Leighton 77 32 Sep 23, 2013 08:01AM
How "hot" was Cash and Olivia's sex scene in the upstairs of the bar!! 9 158 Apr 27, 2013 06:14PM
Confused 19 341 Apr 21, 2013 07:17PM
YA & TEENS BOOKTALK: Up To Me (#2) by M.Leighton 1 13 Mar 03, 2013 02:32AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: January 2013 *** Up To Me 47 383 Jan 30, 2013 09:58AM
  • Rock the Band (Black Falcon, #1.5)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
  • All over You (Devoured, #0.5)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
  • Unforgivable (Untouchable, #2)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Risking Fate (Mitchell Family, #4)
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Wreck Me (Wrecked, #1)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love, #2)
  • Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, M. Leighton, is a native of Ohio. She relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she can be near the water all summer and miss the snow all winter. Possessed of an overactive imagination from early in her childhood, Michelle finally found an acceptable outlet for her fantastical visions: literary fiction. Having written over a dozen novels ...more
More about M. Leighton...

The Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)
  • Everything for Us (The Bad Boys, #3)

“If it was up to me, I’d make the world disappear and it would be just us. Just you and me.” 61 likes
“He's everywhere. He's on my skin, under my skin, in my heart, in my soul” 53 likes