Memoirs of a Gigolo Happy Halloween Oliver

Memoirs of a Gigolo Happy Halloween Oliver (Memoirs of a Gigolo)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Oliver is back for the first holiday themed special in the series.
54 pages
Published November 1st 2012 (first published October 15th 2012)

Marita Hansen
I was going to give this a 4 or a 4 1/2, but as soon as Oliver started featuring in it more the rating instantly zipped up to a 5, because I can't get enough of him :) This story is a special, so is not part of the serial done from Oliver's point of view (but is an addition to it). Instead, the reader gets to look through Olga's eyes. I like Olga, but no one compares to Oliver, but her point of view was still good in that the reader gets to see Oliver (and their job) from a different perspective...more
Robert Zimmermann
After reading the first Memoirs of a Gigolo novella, I felt compelled to continue following along with Oliver's life. Lucky for me, this month is October. With October comes Halloween. And with Halloween, this year, comes this great short story from Livia Ellis.

Because this was a side story to the main Memoirs of a Gigolo series, I think the author felt that she could take the liberty of changing the POV. Instead of following along with Oliver narrating, the readers gets to see Oliver from the o...more
Kevin Hammond
I am not really a fan of erotic books. I am, however, a fan of really well written books. This is the reason for the five star review. If you think about it, a great book is a great book no matter what type of story it is.
What makes this great is that style of writing and im sure you know the kind. You sort of dissappear into the story and read it quickly while you hang on every word and then all of a sudden the story is over.
The story is a little Kubrick and very engaging. It is in places suspe...more
Dana Delamar
This time we get some of the story from Olga's point of view, which makes for an interesting change of pace. She and Oliver are a fascinating pair; in some ways they seem to belong together, in others not. And yet I'm rooting for them. I'd like to see them happy together, but have no idea if that's going to happen.

In this story, Olga and Oliver spend most of their time at the world's most bizarre Halloween party/orgy. Anything can and will happen... but Oliver is determined not to play, and Olga...more
Cat
Nov 29, 2012 Cat rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
This is a stand a lone book based off of the characters of Memoris of a Gigolo. I did find a typo, nothing big but it was there. The content of this book was good, not as hard-core as the main book, but still good. This one shows a softer side of two main characters and a blossoming friendship. It was a little confusing during conversations between characters as there is no written indication of who is talking; you have to follow the flow of what is going on around it to see who is talking. With...more
Cinta
This side story for Halloween featuring Oliver and the world he is immersed into has been a great read. The change in the point of view has been nice, because in this way we get to know what Olga really thinks and feels about Oliver. Follow Olga and Oliver while they attend a very hot and sexy Halloween party. I am getting really used to the special use of dialogue the author uses in her stories. Another great story!
Rachel O'sullivan
Happy Halloween! I really enjoyed this new Volume of Memoirs of a Gigolo. It was nice to get a little more into the depth of Olga's character. I enjoyed hearing her take on clients, life and Oliver. While the setting at times was not my cup of tea, it was good to see how Livia was able to take the reader from slightly off putting to sensual to sexy. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed Vol. 1!
Carol Ward
From the title I expected to have this story to be told by the gigolo, but it's told from the point of view of his girlfriend, which I found very strange. He actually played a very small part of the story. It didn't seem to be about him, so much as their life together and I found the story line somewhat hard to follow.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Odd little story. Got this as a freebie and didn't realize it was part of a bigger story. I am intrigued enough to go back and read the first book.
Author Vibhu Ashok
Mar 30, 2013 Author Vibhu Ashok marked it as to-read
Livia weaves magic every time...it's like she take us inside charcter...
Lyn
A short holiday edition but it was nice to get Olga's pov
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Danija
Danija marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
DeLeetra Staley
DeLeetra Staley marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Jennifer Robinson
Jennifer Robinson marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Stephen N
Stephen N marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Haide Ramirez
Haide Ramirez marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Mariela Rivero
Mariela Rivero marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
S.L.
S.L. marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Donya Petrock
Donya Petrock marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Marija Radiceska
Marija Radiceska marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance writer working hard for the money.
More about Livia Ellis...
Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume One Bare in Bermuda Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume Two Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume Three Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume Four