Start by marking “Resurrection Stone (Half-Blood Princess, #2)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection Stone (Half-Blood Princess, #2)

Resurrection Stone (Half-Blood Princess, #2)

The consequence of unspoken secrets has left half-blood princess, Sophia Daletsky feeling alone and trapped. With Dante having turned his back on her and Kara slinking around with untold intentions Sophia turns to Tavian, Sarah and Rachel as she tries to adjust to her new powers and an unsure future as Protector of Maldera Springs. Things are never easy in the vampire ...more
Published September 12th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection Stone

Michael Loring
Jul 22, 2014 Michael Loring rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire-books
Resurrection Stone is the second book in Author Magen McMinimy’s The consequence of unspoken secrets has left half-blood princess, Sophia Daletsky feeling alone and trapped. With Dante having turned his back on her and Kara slinking around with untold intentions Sophia turns to Tavian, Sarah and Rachel as she tries to adjust to her new powers and an unsure future as Protector of Maldera Springs. Things are never easy in the vampire world, as Sophia realizes as another part of her past catches up ...more
Valerie Mcqueen
Aug 24, 2013 Valerie Mcqueen rated it it was amazing
I thought Dante walking away from Sophia might have been the end of her. I was very, very wrong. while her heart was shattered, Dante and Kara are only a small piece of the problems she now has.
The claim on the town is taking a severe toll on her body. She may now live out a few weeks at this rate let alone a decade. Kara is back and causing havoc everywhere she turns. The time Jas come for Sophia. Either she lays down and accepts the horrible mess her life is on or she gets up and Give these
Eva Millien
Jun 28, 2013 Eva Millien rated it really liked it
The intriguing story of Sophia and her friends continue in the second book in the Half-Blood Princess series.

The plot develops at a fast pace as the consequences of Sophia’s blood claim on the town begin to come to light. The heroine finds herself once again trying to save her friends, while dealing with her own emotional upheaval. I found that some of the scenes were a little short and could have been expanded on a little more. But the book is still a great addition to the series.

The romance in
Stephanie
Sep 11, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires
O my dear lord!!! :'''( what a cliffhanger! I about cried and then became extremely angry that I couldn't buy the next book yet! Gosh, I hate it when that happens!
This book was so amazing! Once again Sophia was a bad ass and drew me in even farther into her story! Love my Dante Baikov, and of course loved me some Sage! Ugh! I NEED book 3!!! :(
Highly suggest this series! Book one drew me in, book 2 held me then ripped my heart a new one (in a good way of course <3 ), now I am scared and EXTRE
Brandy Rivers
Oct 13, 2013 Brandy Rivers rated it it was amazing
I love Magen McMinimy's world. She pulls you and and keeps you hanging
This portion has Dante coming back to her. He's jealous and brooding, and as much as I liked him in the first, and his great moments in this one, he had a few where I just wanted to smack him for some of his assumptions. Hey, everyone is flawed in some ways, his flaws are very believable.
Sofia, I just love her. She's strong and may make mistakes, but she owns up to them. I can't wait to read more of the story.
I'm still not sol
Michelle
Apr 29, 2013 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I liked this story so much more than the first! It flowed nicely & I felt as though we were learning more about the personalities of the characters. I admire Sophia's choices, given the suffering she has to endure. Her relationship with Dante is still a bit of a stretch for me. I don't yet feel her "love and devotion" to him, but I'm warming up to their relationship. Looking forward to reading the next novella!
Amanda N Richardson
Jul 02, 2013 Amanda N Richardson rated it it was amazing
I was grateful this book picked up right where Blood Claim left off, as it ended abruptly as well, though it had more of a closing. This book had me going so well that I didn’t even realize it was over until I almost started book 3. That earned it 5 stars. I love the fact that all four books are in one; if you buy the omnibus, since they are short it’s just like going into a different “part” of a novel. Its appealing because I am the type of reader who doesn’t like to stop reading in the middle ...more
Katie Harder-schauer
Apr 23, 2014 Katie Harder-schauer rated it it was amazing
It's been a few months since I read Blood Claim, the first book in this series, so it took me a little bit to get back into the world of Sophia Daletsky, and to remember exactly what had happened. This dulled my enjoyment of the book a little bit, but since it's not the author's fault it took me so long to continue with the series, I can't really detract a star for it. So my advice first off is that once you start reading the series, if you enjoy it, keep going until the end, or you may find ...more
N. Kuhn
Jul 25, 2015 N. Kuhn rated it it was amazing
*I received this book free in exchange for an honest review*
I read the first 4 books in this series as a box set. It was a wonderfully written, packed saga! I loved the "biblical" aspect without it being a religious story.
"I'll never walk away from you again. I will worship and love you every day that you let me." The romances in this book, though some end, and others begin, it's a beautiful tale. This story is so different from other Vampire/Witch novels I have read. There are many shocking re
Katie Boettcher
Oct 09, 2014 Katie Boettcher rated it it was amazing
I love getting lost in a good book and having it make me feel like I belong there. While reading Magen's books this is what I feel. She has a way to make you get lost in a world full of vampires. Her books are better than Twilight and deserve to be on the big screen.

In this book Sophia is faced with many gut wrenching decisions that leave her struggling to catch her breath. It seems like every time she takes a step forward fate smiles at her and pushes her back down. In the end she is faced wit
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Jul 17, 2013 Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it really liked it
With the way that Blood Claim ended, you knew there was going to be drama overload in this part of the series. And you were not let down in the slightest. With the ex’s coming back that could only lead to one thing.

While there were some parts of this novella that just seemed over the top, it was done in a way that it didn’t seem to confuse you too much. That was a concern that I had while reading everything that was going on. That I would get lost in all the drama and forget the main point of
Stefanie
Jul 15, 2013 Stefanie rated it it was amazing
After finishing book 1 I immediately dived into this book and it picked up the moment the first book ended. In this book you get to meet some new characters and find out exactly what happens when a half-vampire makes a blood claim on an entire town. This story is fast paced and I devoured it in a very short time. I will say this one ended a bit better than the first book however I would still suggest that you have the first 4 books before you begin this series. As with the first book there are ...more
Giana Racine
Feb 09, 2014 Giana Racine rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series that I have absolutely fallen in love with.

Finally settled in the town of Maldera Springs, Sophia is at it again. She needs to protect her friends and loved ones once more but will she get there in time? Is she strong enough to survive the blood claim and the toll it has taken on her body?

Magen McMinimy has out done herself again. She knows just how to reel her readers in, satisfy them and still leave them wanting more. This book is just as great as the firs
Stephncaitlyn
Feb 07, 2014 Stephncaitlyn rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange of an honest review. This book outdid the first one! It was action packed, we got to know the characters more, and I loved trying to guess what would happen next. My only complaints are that it was really short and it ended abruptly. I know that it's common to have cliffhangers nowadays. I don't mind as long as the book is long enough that I feel like I read an entire story and just have to wait for more of it. These characters are so wonderful and the story is ...more
Rose
Mar 10, 2014 Rose rated it it was amazing
This book picks up nicely where Blood Claim leaves off. And I LOVE IT!!!

I am in love with this series & can’t wait for the next book. Sophia has succeeded in protecting those she needed to protect, at least most of them. And she has taken out at least one or two of her enemies. But you won’t believe what happens. I must read the next book!

I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Claire Thake
Apr 14, 2014 Claire Thake rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
After the way book 1 ended, I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into book two. Although I loved book one this one contained so much more drama. Again we are faced with the life of Sophia and the fab Beikov brothers, amongst many other great characters which pull the story together. I did find myself at some points feeling very frustrated with Sophia and Dante and their relationship and I felt heartbroken the way it ended in some ways. With another cliff hanger ending though it's on to book 3 :)
Sarah Cradit
Jan 19, 2014 Sarah Cradit rated it it was amazing
Mcminimy chooses the perfect spots to start and stop each of the stories in this series. Enough resolution not to be frustrating, but just enough of a cliffhanger to keep you reading more! In Resurrection Stone, we get a chance to see some of Sophia's weaknesses, while her relationship with Dante hangs in the balance. There were a few big surprises in the form of twists and turns, and I had to re-read the final pages to make sure what I thought happened, happened. Yep, it did! On to the next….
Nykki
Jul 29, 2013 Nykki rated it really liked it
Magen did it again with this fun fast read. There was action basically the entire story. Without giving too much away I am very pleased with Sophia towards the end and cannot wait to get into the third book. I would recommend buying all four together, because if you’re like me you’ll devour it quickly and want more. The only thing I did get irritated about was the jealousy. Again, I don’t want to give anything away so I won’t get any further into it than that.
Christie R.
Feb 09, 2014 Christie R. rated it it was amazing
This book is even better than the first! I love how the author gives us background and history behind this story and pulls it all together for a riveting, sexy, dangerous thriller of paranormal history! The emotions this book brings out in you makes you feel as if your Sofia. I love how an author can suck you into a book and take you to a world of adventure! Love it!!
Tonya
Apr 21, 2014 Tonya rated it it was amazing
This book picks right back up where the first one left off. There wasn't a boring part to this book at all. Sophia is still trying to protect everyone, no matter what the cost is to herself.

I do have to say, I really like Sage!!

Magen has me so hooked on this series, I can't wait to start to next book!
Shauna Ambriz
Mar 05, 2014 Shauna Ambriz rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

Magen McMinimy knows how to capture a reader. I read Resurrection Stone in just a few hours. I became so wrapped up in Sophia's story I did not even realize the book had ended. Magen keeps the story moving at a quick pace and it is easy to lost in the pages.

I enjoyed book 2! Highly recommended read!

I am off to read book 3! Thank goodness it is out already and I don't have to wait. :)
Colleen Everly
Jan 12, 2015 Colleen Everly rated it it was amazing
Awesome second book to this series. I gave 4 stars to the first one because I really liked it but it didn't give me any major emotions but this one made me feel. toward the end I felt like I was right there with Sophia and feeling and doing the things she was doing. So glad I have book 3 because I'm am going right to that one. Who needs sleep? :)
Feb 04, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Another knockout!

These books are wonderful short read!

I'm seriously addicted! If you read the 1st book you know the plot! If you haven't read these books....get to reading! You will never want to read Sookie Stackhouse again....I feel like I wasted time reading that series!

Danielle
May 01, 2013 Danielle rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait to start this one and I found it very difficult to put down. I usually read a book solidly til its finished but I've had little time to read lately. Well worth getting though and I would recommend to anyone :)
April
Mar 14, 2014 April rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It picked up right where Blood Claim ended. I can not wait to finish this series! All the characters in the book are interesting.
Leanne Crabtree
I really like this series, the only problem i have is the story needs a good editing. Words are missed out, spelled wrong or in the wrong tense but other than that i really like it.
Joy Whiteside
Mar 14, 2014 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
This was another enjoyable read that I got as a gift.

It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters and a great story. I look forward to reading more from this awesome author.
Emilie Pedersen
Emilie Pedersen rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Victoria Dawn
Victoria Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Burn Pile
  • Doing It Risqué (Doing It, #2)
  • Leather to the Corinthians
  • Where Will You Run? (Dion, #1)
  • Foundation of Love (Love, #4)
  • The Invisible Hands - Part 1: Gambit (Dark Tales of Randamor the Recluse, #4)
  • My Yakuza
  • Blood Bonds
  • Divine Touched (Vaelandrian Goddesses, #1)
  • Finding Cassilia
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
I kind of like to think of myself as a normal lady living a semi normal life. I’m not sure that’s all that accurate; I have a sweet husband and two dogs-my girls- that I think of as my children. I grew up in Sonoma County, California and I never pictured myself moving. Funny because now I live in North Idaho and I love it here, I love the summers; camping, bar-b-ques with friends, and the farmers ...more
More about Magen McMinimy...

Half-Blood Princess, (8 books)
  • Blood Claim (Half-Blood Princess, #1)
  • Shadowed Memories (Half-Blood Princess, #3)
  • Dark Soul (Half-Blood Princess, #4)
  • Echoes of Silence (Half-Blood Princess, #5)
  • A Witch's Mark (Half-blood Princess, #6)
  • Bound by Destiny (Half-Blood Princess, #7)
  • Last Surrender (Half-Blood Princess, #8)