Start by marking “7 Days of Christmas” as Want to Read:
7 Days of Christmas

7 Days of Christmas (Let It Snow 2012)

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Homeless after phasing out of a foundling home and losing his job, Noel Hudson finds his way to Hamilton River during his least favorite holiday, Christmas. For two weeks, Justin Llewellyn watches Noel read in his bookstore all day. Seven red envelopes hold the key to Christmas magic Noel has never experienced.

On the 7th Day of Christmas, my Safe Haven gave to me -- The Wa
Published December 11th 2012 by Silver Publishing (first published December 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about 7 Days of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Days of Christmas

Vio
Dec 14, 2012 Vio rated it liked it
Maybe a bit too cute and sweet for most, a little too perfect and the hero saving the destitute, homeless guy and showering him with non stop gifts to make up for the wretched upbringing he had was unrealistic at times. It was cute but I did have to suspend my disbelief and go with the flow, or else it might have been a bit too much.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
The reviews that say this story is very sweet and very idealistic have it right.
Noel, abandoned by a teen mother at birth, not adopted, possibly because of his type 1 diabetes ( ignoring that newborn infants are snatched up asap diabetes or not) living in a shelter, owns nothing and has nothing and the orphanage he grew up in never gave them any kind of Christmas or birthday.
He's now 22 and hanging out in a bookstore ( one that I would love to shop at ) all day to avoid the cold, now it takes J
L-D
Dec 22, 2012 L-D rated it liked it
This was a cute holiday short that reminded me a teensy bit of A Note in the Margin by Isabelle Rowan with the bookstore owner and homeless guy, but without the depth. As someone else said, this story was almost "too perfect". Justin, the store owner, is cute, romantic, sweet, generous, kind...in a word - perfect. Noel was cute, sweet, kind-hearted, trusting...you see where I'm going. In one week, 7 Days of Christmas, Justin courts Noel with romantic gifts and gestures, showing him what Christma ...more
Deeze
This was a sweet perfect little Christmas read.

A little too perfect at times, everything was just a little to easy and neat, but sometimes thats what you need at Christmas time.

Still not really enough to give it that extra 4 star edge.
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Dec 11, 2012 Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews rated it really liked it
4 Hearts

Review posted at MM Good Book Reviews

Justin has been wondering about the young man who has been hanging around his bookstore for the past week, discovering Noel’s story makes Justin determined to show Noel a different side to Christmas. Noel has never known a happy Christmas, homeless and cold he spends time in the bookstore and is amazed at the offer that the owner Justin gives him, can Justin really change Noel’s view of Christmas?

7 Days Of Chris
Lori
Dec 04, 2015 Lori added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, 2015
Just not for me.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 11, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it it was amazing
Justin spots Noel a homeless guy and decides to give him a chance. He realizes that he has feelings as well and works with great patience to slowly show Noel that Christmas can be special. I love how they feel an immediate connection but neither feels the need to rush to the physical.
Riayl
Sep 30, 2014 Riayl rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, romance
So...Christmas books, not my usual fare. (And, when I do read them it is always in the summer. Go figure.)

This was sweet and cute and rather improbable, but it was just what I needed to make me feel better. Sometimes when life is crapping on you all you want is to read something sweet and cute and improbable in that fairytale ending sort of way (er, the watered-down, safe for children type of fairy tales, not the real ones,those have their own time - like when you want to make voodoo dolls for s
Gabbi

4.5 Kisses!

I’ve read several books by Ms. Dennis and I’ve enjoyed them all. She has a real knack of writing sweet and sexy romances that live with me long after I finish reading her books. In 7 Days of Christmas, she captures the hope and joy of the holiday season and in the end left me with a huge smile on my face.

For the past two weeks, bookstore owner, Justin, has noticed the same handsome man enter his store as soon as it opens, and he leaves when the s
Pam
Dec 30, 2012 Pam rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I've read a book by this author but I'm certainly glad I came across this one. It's a fun and gentle look at the holiday season when one man reaches out and lends a helping hand to another. It doesn't hurt that he's been watching Noel for the two weeks he's been taking shelter in his store and thinks he's cute either. Ms. Dennis fleshes out their personalities pretty well for a release of this length and does a great job providing just enough back story so we understand w ...more
Rachel
Dec 08, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A totally sweet, cute Christmas novel. Loved it even if it was too sweet in places.
A book of exchanging traditions and trying to bring the holiday spirit to a desperate man.
Shannon
Dec 31, 2012 Shannon rated it really liked it
This was another longer story. Noel is a homeless guy who goes into a bookstore to keep warm during the day and Justin is the store owner. They get to talking, Noel ends up working there and moving in Justin's spare room. Justin gives Noel special xmas related experiences for 7 days to help him love the season. Etc...etc.. And I really liked a book with no sex. Yep, it's true!
Meggie
Dec 14, 2012 Meggie rated it it was ok
This story was to sweetly for me. Even this whole, buying spree from Justin is a bit to much and really not fun part of this story. But then those who are crazy about buying/giving gifts, will love this novella. It wasn't my cup of a tea!
In general, this story didn't have a touch of realism in the whole storyline.
Alison
Loved it. A low heat story that is caring, hopeful, and realistic all at once. Definitely a must read Christmas story.
Veronica /  V
Dec 19, 2012 Veronica / V rated it it was ok
Shelves: christmas
Unrealistic and sweet, if you like that combination, then, you might like this story,
For me it was ok.
3,5*
Gaa-chan
Dec 16, 2012 Gaa-chan rated it liked it
Martha
Martha rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Dudley Sneddly
Dudley Sneddly rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Wara
Wara added it
Feb 04, 2016
Eolia
Eolia rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2016
Nicole Pruett
Nicole Pruett rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Kimberly Westrope
Kimberly Westrope marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Coty
Coty marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Let It Snow 2012 (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • When Love Flue In