Start by marking “Destined to Fly (Avalon Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Destined to Fly (Avalon Trilogy, #3)

Destined to Fly (Avalon Trilogy #3)

3.61  ·  Rating Details ·  1,401 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
The final instalment in the intensely erotic Avalon series that started with Destined to Play. Perfect for fans of 50 Shades of Grey.

The compelling and thrilling climax to Alexandra Blake’s sensual journey, from the author of Destined to Play and Destined to Feel.

Alexandra has returned to the world after her captivity and is left with a heady mix of emotions. Strangly empo
Published January 31st 2013 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Destined to Fly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destined to Fly

Out of Breath by Rebecca DonovanOpal by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareGabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard
Books That Should Be Released Sooner!!!
443rd out of 912 books — 3,034 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. Ward
Best Kinky Fuckery Books
453rd out of 1,011 books — 1,419 voters

More lists with this book...

Christine
Feb 06, 2013 Christine rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book. Just felt it went a bit far fetched and weird. I did'nt like the spiritual dreamy amazon scenes with the tribal people, but I understand that is what Alexa had to do to find out about her blood, and felt Xsade got forgotten about and got off lightly. First book def the best. Two and three still good reads just to finish off the series.
Jay
Aug 01, 2015 Jay rated it really liked it
wow, I wasn't expecting that! I was expecting more of the drug company shenanigans from the second book, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one.

I loved the whole Amazon spiritual journey thing going on this time, was really different to the majority of what's available at the moment, but then again the story has been since the very beginning so it shouldn't be entirely unexpected.

I kinda felt parts were missing this time round, while other bits felt quite repetitive - still no real answer
Artemiz
Mar 18, 2013 Artemiz rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
The Avalon Trilogy –Destined to Play, Destined to Feel and Destined to Fly – is one interesting trilogy.
First book was really hot erotic book about fulfilling sexual fantasy and explaining it all through medical/scientific point of view.
The second book has some of this same erotic feel, but its more criminal mystery with flashbacks into the main characters past.
The third book is more of erotic mystery novel with soul traveling back to the ancient ancestors to discover the reasons why the leading
Katya
Mar 02, 2013 Katya rated it liked it
Hopelessly Hooked on Books
May 18, 2013 Hopelessly Hooked on Books rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure about where this book was going when it was said they were going to the amazon jungle. Leo speaking lightly about his soul flight and of Alexa's need to soul flight as well, I was confused. I, too, like others, thought there would be ugly fighting going on with Madame J &. Xsade. I loved the first two books and was very anxious to read the third book and I wasn't disappointed. Can't wait to read more of Indigo's writing
Louise Churchill
Feb 07, 2013 Louise Churchill rated it really liked it
Pleasantly surprised by book#3. Enjoyed the other two, but was not overly eager and excited to wait for the last book. However, it being a trilogy I had to read the third book. I started reading it with a little hesitation but soon became very intrigued, making this an absolute great ending to the trilogy!!! The road to the typical happily ever after took a completely different turn to get there! This definitely topped the other 2 books together!
Jessica
May 16, 2013 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Well here Is the final instalment and my god it didn't disappoint, found the storyline gripping and a brilliant way to wrap the trilogy up, fell even more in love the characters and found myself hooked in to the journey they took. Loved the fascinating explanations and felt Indigo did the books and the characters justice a very good read and can't express more how much of a brilliant author Indigois :)
Antonietta
Mar 20, 2013 Antonietta rated it it was amazing
Wow.... Truly loved the imagination & insight Indigo Bloome added to book 3.... I thought the series ended perfectly and am sad in a way that there will be no more adventures... but glad I read them all :-)
Nellie80
Feb 03, 2013 Nellie80 rated it liked it
IMO this book was just blah...there was nothing special about it but coincidentally i was not disappointed because honestly i didnt have high expectations...book 1 was the best book IMO and at the end of book2 i wanted to read bk3 simply to see how it ended...just thought it wasn't that strong
Jo
Feb 02, 2013 Jo rated it really liked it
Loved the last book! So happy for Alexa and Jeremy!
Kathryn
Mar 26, 2013 Kathryn rated it liked it
Several months ago I committed myself to reviewing the books in Indigo Bloome's Avalon trilogy and here it is ... time for the final installment. And how to sum it up?

Destined to Fly is by no means any less unbelievable than the first two books in the series, however, it is pleasing the see the author making use of her talent to write about something other than Dr Alex Blake's somewhat unusual (and that's putting it mildly,) sexual fetishes and adventures. In this installment, the plot veers off
Natasha
Mar 26, 2013 Natasha rated it liked it
While I loved this trilogy I found this third book not quite as good as the other two. I did love the suspense of not knowing what was going on but never saw this outcome at all. I often found myself thinking it maybe went a little bit too far fetched. It just seemed to end for me thinking that it was pretty much just about the threesome involving Alexandra, Jeremy and Leo and now what there are other women like Alex that Leo is protecting?? So she wasn't that special after all...I don't know it ...more
Louise
Mar 09, 2013 Louise rated it liked it
Well that was weird and totally wasn't what I was expecting! This series has been totally unlike anything I've ever read and even after reading all three I honestly can't tell you whether I loved it or not! All I know is, I didn't hate it and the story had me gripped from start to finish it. It's not a book or series I would necessarily read again but I'm glad I did read them.
Veronica
Feb 12, 2013 Veronica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Yolanda
Mar 03, 2013 Yolanda rated it it was amazing
I was a bit surprised by the 3rd book, but enjoyed it as much as the previous two. I loved the surprising twist to way the that Alexa, Jeremy and Leo was all connected by their past. I just wish that there was more books.
Tina
Mar 04, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Well after reading this until the end I understand the meaning of the middle elements which are required to understand the trilogy, I can't say it wasn't a little weird but I did eventually enjoy the end results, I good read if you are open to more than just reality.
Samantha Williams
Feb 01, 2013 Samantha Williams rated it it was amazing
Awesome series! Loved the whole thing. This last book of the series is just.. Wow. So manus ups and downs! So many twists and turns! It really is like a roller coaster. Indigos imagination is defiantly a wild one ;) xx hoping she continues with her writing hehe
Liz
Feb 04, 2013 Liz rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and the whole series. The spiritual journey in the amazon was great if a bit too long and repetitive in places. I did like the trip back in history. I am an eternal optimist and therefore, really liked the ending :)

Debbie Hanson
Feb 12, 2013 Debbie Hanson rated it really liked it
uummm what do I say
WOW!!! I am not sure that the story line was quite what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Not so sure about the middle though. Now I want another book, what happens next? ??
Ashleigh
May 07, 2013 Ashleigh rated it really liked it
I liked this book more than the other 2 simply because the storyline was finally shown.. Leo sounds like an unstoppable force and Alexa needs his awakening. The way the book ended hints there's gonna be another book or another series?
Jan
Jan 31, 2013 Jan rated it really liked it
Liked the whole series, just thought some of the ending was a bit weird. Even though the whole series was weird in places. Loved Jeremy and Alexandra.
Gsr
Feb 02, 2013 Gsr rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Thoroughly enjoyed thew 3rd book in this series, the story went a bit weird in places, but kind of good weird. Was hinted at a possible follow up story at the end, hope we see more in this series.
Bianca Cuxson
Jun 21, 2013 Bianca Cuxson rated it really liked it
Definitely not what I was expecting after the first two books tho it was a great twist in the story's direction! I loved it!
Esra
Dec 05, 2014 Esra rated it it was ok
Yazar hakikaten hazırmış uçmaya... İyi de uçmuş hani :D
Seri son kitabında fantastik kategorisine kaymış maşallah..
Neyse seriyi bitirdim çok şükür ona seviniyorum :D
Mel Zerafa
May 17, 2013 Mel Zerafa rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book!!

What an interesting story, the relationships were beautiful and the ending was perfect!

A really great read!
Jen
May 15, 2013 Jen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book wasn't at all what I expected... It went off into a weird story line, I still loved it but seemed a little to far fetched compared to the other two...
Lisa
May 17, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
i really enjoyed the series, was sad that it has ended. i like how brave @ determined Alexa is. pure erotica at it's finest
Glenda Bowers
Mar 22, 2013 Glenda Bowers rated it it was amazing
A bit disappointed, not as riveting as the other 2.
kelly Underdown
Apr 03, 2013 kelly Underdown rated it it was amazing
a very good book
Sam
Mar 25, 2013 Sam rated it it was amazing
What a read, I couldn't put it down.
  • Eighty Days Amber (Eighty Days : Companion, #1)
  • Forbidden Desires
  • No Ordinary Love Story (The Diary of a Submissive #2)
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • The Secret Lives of Emma : Unmasked (Book 3)
  • The Girl Behind the Fan
  • In Too Deep
  • The Ninety Days of Genevieve
  • Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians, #2)
  • Bound to you
  • Still into You (Loving on the Edge, #1.5)
Indigo Bloome is married with two children. She has lived and worked in Sydney and the United Kingdom, with a successful career in the finance industry. Indigo recently traded city life with a move to regional Australia, which provided her with an opportunity to explore her previously undiscovered creative side. Her love of reading, deciphering dreams, stimulating conversation and the intrigue of ...more
More about Indigo Bloome...

Avalon Trilogy (4 books)
  • Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)
  • Destined to Feel (Avalon Trilogy #2)
  • Destined to Play/Destined to Feel/Destined to Fly Omnibus (Avalon Trilogy, #1-3)