Start by marking “Christmas Spirit” as Want to Read:
Christmas Spirit

Christmas Spirit (A Winter Delight Novella)

Published October 16th 2012 by Still Moments Publishing (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Spirit

Penny Watson
Dec 16, 2012 Penny Watson rated it it was amazing
I just re-read this adorable quickie! It's the perfect short read for Christmas...sweet and sexy with a happy ending. Noelle is a quirky sandwich girl who delivers her tasty treats to Boston businesses. Harry is a grumpy executive who hates Christmas. When the two of them get together, Noelle melts his icicle heart. This is such a cute story, and I think Blake has a wonderful voice and is an excellent writer. Looking forward to reading more of her stories.

Grade: A-
Kaley
Jan 19, 2013 Kaley rated it liked it
I blew through this story in a lunch hour at work, which was great. Sometimes it's nice to be able to wrap something up in one sitting because you don't want to have to re-enter the character's world. This was a really short short story at just 28 pages so I had no problem reading it at lunch. It was a lovely break for the day!

Sometimes I find short stories too short, especially when they try to rush things. It can sometimes be particularly bad with romances because you have to wonder how quickl
MelissaB
Dec 17, 2012 MelissaB rated it really liked it
Recommended to MelissaB by: Penny Watson
Cute but short.
Angie
Nov 29, 2016 Angie rated it really liked it
Synopsis: "Sexy computer tycoon Harrison Steele hates Christmas and has banned it in his offices. Noelle Barnes, a sandwich delivery girl, was born on Christmas and has a personal mission to spread holiday cheer. Harrison goes ballistic over her elf outfit and can’t wait to get it off her. He has no idea that Noelle is about to bring out his inner Santa."

My Review: This is a short and steamy read to warm up on these winter holiday nights. I really enjoyed Noelle's character, she was fun, spunky
Lucy
May 12, 2013 Lucy rated it it was amazing
This was a great christmas story, A story of Noelle and Harry, Both Noelle and Harry have suffered haert break over the christmas holiday's but both deal with it differently, Noelle loves christmas and brings christmas spirit to others, Harry hates everything about christmas, so much he bans all his staff from anything christmas in the office.
their paths meets one night, never to see each other again or so they think.
I really enjoyed this book will be buying more of Liberty Blakes books
Kim
May 14, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Cute short book. I finished it in one night and loved the interaction between the two main characters. I would love to see more about them.
Amanda Torrey
Amanda Torrey rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2012
MaRanda
MaRanda rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2013
Amanda Torrey
Amanda Torrey rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2012
June Foster
June Foster rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Sheila Lord
Dec 06, 2013 Sheila Lord rated it it was amazing
Great little Christmas story...
Chris Brandstatter
Chris Brandstatter rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2013
Greer
Greer rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Keriann Hoover
Keriann Hoover rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Emily Gadwah
Emily Gadwah rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Jane Bowen
Jane Bowen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Maggie Welsh
Maggie Welsh marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Rochelle Whitfield
Rochelle Whitfield marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Zena Welbourne
Zena Welbourne marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Khanfoucha
Khanfoucha marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Amanda Mitchum
Amanda Mitchum marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016