Start by marking “Lucky Enough (Whisper Hollow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lucky Enough (Whisper Hollow, #1)

Lucky Enough (Whisper Hollow #1)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Reagan Hilt is down on her luck after a recent break-up that leaves her with an expensive wedding, that never even happened, to pay for. Not to mention she already has two sisters meddling in her business and a sleazy landlord knocking on her door. The last thing Reagan needs is a hot guy sniffing around who may or may not be the father of the teen girl she’s been court ap ...more
ebook
Published November 5th 2012 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Lucky Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky Enough

Seduction and Snacks by Tara SivecWorth the Fall by Claudia ConnorThe Wedding Secret by Jeannie MoonThe Temporary Wife by Jeannie MoonSweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
Children In Romance
103rd out of 228 books — 112 voters
Catching Fireflies by Sherryl WoodsCaptive Angel by Virginia AirdThe Summer He Came Home by Juliana StoneRoping the Rancher by Julie BensonFirefly Summer by Maeve Binchy
Teenage Secondary Characters in Romance Novels
36th out of 43 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Dee Haddrill
This (I believe) is the first novel by Kelli Evans, and if this is any indication of her future work, then this girl is going to be a star!

The book had a sweet story, characters (both primary and secondary) that you can't help but love, hilarious dialogue, and steamy love scenes. The sexual tension build up was great, and I found myself reading long after I wanted to go to sleep to get to the part where Reed and Reagan finally get it on! And it was worth it!!!

I'll be honest and say that Reed w
Rhiannon Hammond
Nov 10, 2012 Rhiannon Hammond rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!
Recommended to Rhiannon by: Kelli Evans
I thought this book was amazing, I read it two days and couldn't stop turning the page. So romantic and spicy at the same time, it had me feeling tingles the entire time I was reading it, the chemistry between the main characters is just so incredible. You feel like you've known them your whole life and you wouldn't mind actually hanging out with them in real life :) Loved it and I can't wait to read the follow-ups.
Sara
I really enjoyed this book. I felt like it was a great romance and didn't leave you in the dust or have "typical romance" written all over it. I can't wait to read more of Kelli's work.
Linda Shaffer
I loved the meet-cute in this book. The characters are fun and made me smile. There was definate steam as well.
Joletta
Reagan is cute, clutzy, and flirty in a Sex in the City sort of way. She's fresh out of an engagement that ended with her in debt up to her eyeballs and a hideously ugly wedding dress gathering dust in her closet. Enter Reed, he's the very confused single father to a borderline juvenile delinquent, also known as a teenage girl. Reagan is open to finding Mr. Right, but Reed is definitely gun shy and only open to Ms. Right Now. The only good thing that came from his ex-wife was his daughter. Circu ...more
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Cute contemporary romance series about 3 sisters.

First up is Reagan Hilt. She was engaged to be married when she was dumped via Skype. Reagan is broke, a slob , late on paying the rent and has to go to court for her enormous amount of unpaid parking tickets.

Reed Morely is a divorced father who owns his own auto shop. After not seeing his teenage daughter for 3 years he finally has her for a visit but she isn’t the little girl he used to know. When she disobeys him and tries to borrow a car and
Lyn Taylor
Read through this in pretty much one sitting. Good storyline with enough going on that you didn't get bored. Loved the sexual tension between Reed & Reagan and was so glad that the sex scenes weren't forced on me every few pages - there was a time and a place for their encounters and boy didn't they make the most of it!
Taryn Elliott
I enjoyed this one. The characters and the world she created was lovely and funny. I'm on the fence about a child in a story, but Mz. Evans handled it well.

Divorced dad with commitment issues is typical, but the handling of the chars and quirky cast made up for what could have been a ho-hum story.

My only beef was the ending. It's almost as if Mz. Evans ran out of steam. As an author I know how that can be, but it took a bit away from the book on the whole.

I'll be checking out the rest of the se
Alison
I really enjoyed this book! The heroine Reagan is kooky, but adorable and Reed is a good dad and smokin' hot! It was so fun to see them try to resist their attraction and be friends for Reed's daughter, Chloe's sake.

I can't wait to read Ronnie and Candace's books!
Melissia
The first moment you meet Reagan you laugh out loud. You are drawn into her world and the people in it. Fate and luck intertwine to provide you with a non stop ride leaving you cheering. I can't wait to read the next two books in the series. Go read this book now.
Valentina
It's a good book 3.5 stars
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Ari
Ari marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Kjerstin
Kjerstin marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Kim Kemp
Kim Kemp marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Stephanie Mcpherson
Stephanie Mcpherson marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Donyale
Donyale marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Rogetwhi
Rogetwhi marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Kristen StDenis
Kristen StDenis marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Alia
Alia marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Amber Bux
Amber Bux marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Dorottya
Dorottya marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Samantha Bauer
Samantha Bauer marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Surrender to Temptation Part I: Tempted to Submit
  • Looking for Lacey
  • Yours to Keep
  • Out Of The Blue (Harlequin Temptation, #804)
  • Old Enough to Know Better
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
  • Boomtown (Freebirds, #1)
  • Biting Nixie (Biting Love, #2)
  • The Marrying Kind
  • Everything You've Got (Anything and Everything, #2)
  • Lucy Gets Her Life Back
  • Loving Her (Keeping Her #2)
  • Once Smitten, Twice Shy (Wedding Veil Wishes, #2)
  • Carolina Home (Dare Island, #1)
  • Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point, #1)
  • Unbridled
  • Damaged and the Cobra (Damaged, #3)
Kelli Evans is a bright new voice in the contemporary romance world. She sets most of her books in Michigan where she lives with her husband, their cat, and their pony-sized dog. When Kelli’s not writing she can be found spending time with her sitcom-esque family, boating, fishing, crafting, or enjoying her first love – a good book.
More about Kelli Evans...
Chasing Dreams (The Falling, #1) One Lucky Deal (Whisper Hollow, #3) Just Her Luck (Whisper Hollow, #2) Chasing Angeline (The Falling, #2)