Start by marking “A Demon in Dallas (Huntress Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Demon in Dallas (Huntress Chronicles, #1)

A Demon in Dallas (Huntress Chronicles #1)

Two years ago, vampire hunter Raven walked out on the love of her life in order to save his, but now that she needs Connor’s help to locate a demon in Dallas, can she keep their encounter to business only, or is she about to fall for the sexy were-shifter all over again?

When her partner Matt is kidnapped by vampires, it’s down to vampire huntress Raven to locate him. But d
Published May 27th 2013 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published May 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Demon in Dallas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Demon in Dallas

Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee JonesThe 5th Wave by Rick YanceyReal by Katy EvansBranded by Abi KetnerThe Law of Attraction by N.M. Silber
New Series (2013)
201st out of 987 books — 2,573 voters
Vampire Hunter by Victoria DanannMy Familiar Stranger by Victoria DanannCarnal by Victoria DanannDark Lover by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. Ward
Best Hot/Sexy Paranormal Romance
94th out of 262 books — 168 voters

More lists with this book...

Alysia
Dec 28, 2015 Alysia rated it it was amazing
Love this book and I would read book 2 as well. I can't wait for to come out. This book is about Raven the vampire hunter and a werewolf that chooses her for a mate. This book has many more great things about it but I like this part the best. I enjoyed the characters and this story and love story that sneaks up on Raven. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
Novel Grounds
May 03, 2016 Novel Grounds rated it really liked it
demondallas

Find It Now:Goodreads|Amazon

review

This was a GREAT suspense filled read! I was in the mood for something fast paced and full of crazy and this novel fit the bill to a T! Vampires and Demons? Heck. Yes.

I really fell for these characters. Raven was independent, strong willed, and stuck to what she believed ever if others didn't agree. I adored the fact that Conner loved her despite everything. Each secondary character you meet as well is very well built even if they aren't a good person in the end. I l
Tina
Feb 09, 2016 Tina rated it liked it
I struggled with A Demon in Dallas by Amy Armstrong and I am not sure I can tell you why exactly. Although I think a large part was because I did not really care for Raven. She has all the characteristics I usually like in a heroine. She is kick ass. She is independent. She is flawed. But for me she wasn’t likeable. Unfortunately Connor wasn’t much better. I couldn’t understand what he saw in her. I understood she was his mate and unfortunately for him it tied his hands and his heart. It also ...more
Missyb
Jun 26, 2013 Missyb rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars.
Plenty of action, some sex and humor, a good twist. Will probably check out the next book.

Raven & Matt are hunters on a mission in Austin, when he's kidnapped. To help rescue him, she turns to her ex-boyfriend (Connor) for help. Then the adventure begins. She has a run in with his alpha, with a faerie, another alpha in Dallas, a demon, witches, and a angel. Instead of just looking for her partner, she now has to find a demon and a book. Malaki (angel) shows up at the end of the
Makala Thomas
Sep 02, 2016 Makala Thomas rated it it was amazing
A Demon In Dallas was a great read. I enjoyed reading it! The Huntress Raven is a fiery character who I admired throughout the whole book, because I could relate to her and her personality. I could also relate to her determination to save her friend Matt and prove that she still loved Connor, her werewolf boyfriend who she ended things with two years before the tale began. When Matt was kidnapped, Raven made contact with Connor again, and they rekindled their romance.
There were a lot of twists
Amanda Clay
Nov 06, 2016 Amanda Clay rated it really liked it
Demon in Dallas was a fun, fast-paced read packed with suspense, paranormal romance and a cast of lovable supernatural characters—demons, vampires, fae, shapeshifters, oh my! It’s a quick read but it really sets the stage for a great series. A unique plot and strong prose really had me turning the pages. For being a short tale, there were also some great twists I didn’t see coming. Plenty of action-packed romance and classic good versus evil battles! I really enjoyed the characters and the ...more
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jun 01, 2016 Jacklynn Sizemore rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is freaking awesome. I just love Connor and Raven they are so hot and totally amazing team together. Raven is a hunter who takes care of the bad supernatural. Connor is a werewolf who has had his heart broking and in a pack where the leader is a big butthead.To know more about this book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!
Titania
Titania rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Sophie Duckworth
Sophie Duckworth rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2013
Daisy
Daisy rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Jessica Betzenbichler
Jessica Betzenbichler rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Bhargav Prajapati
Bhargav Prajapati rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2013
Minkette
Minkette rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Jodi
Jodi rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Drea
Drea rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Sharon Price
Sharon Price rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Natasha
Natasha rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Michelle the Romance Witch
3 solid stars. a pretty good thought short read. full review to come soon.
Christie
Christie rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2015
Winnie
Winnie rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2014
Mohamed Lotfy
Mohamed Lotfy rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Stephaniec
Stephaniec rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2016
Tammy "Z Girl"
Tammy "Z Girl" rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Marnie
Marnie rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2013
Kelly
Kelly added it
Feb 08, 2013
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Taata
Taata marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Kelly H. (Maybedog) marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Foxe
Foxe marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Shena
Shena marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Kirasakuya
Kirasakuya marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Akhtar Omar
Akhtar Omar marked it as to-read
Latisha Bramlett
Latisha Bramlett marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Ishvani
Ishvani marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Ab2y
Ab2y marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2016
Kristie
Kristie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Amy Armstrong is a Brit who loves chocolate, prosecco, and sunshine. She lives and breathes paranormal romance and urban fantasy, but is also a fan of the classics and pretty much anything else she can get her hands on, including but not limited to thrillers, horror, dark fantasy and young adult romance.

Amy writes stories filled with heart, heat and passion. She loves stories of strong woman, but
More about Amy Armstrong...

Huntress Chronicles (4 books)
  • A Fae in Fort Worth (Huntress Chronicles, #2)
  • A Merman in Miami (Huntress Chronicles, #3)
  • A Hellhound in Hollywood (Huntress Chronicles, #4)