Start by marking “Strange Brain Parts” as Want to Read:
Strange Brain Parts

Strange Brain Parts

Strange Brain Parts is a collection of four dark and somewhat absurd short stories. In this collection you’ll find:

Monsters In Mirrors: Stevie is disgusted to find out his sister has been having a secret affair with Frankenstein’s monster. Events take a tragic turn when Stevie discovers his sister is also pregnant with the monster’s child.

An E.T Named Sue: The patrons of a
Published January 27th 2012 by Smashwords (first published September 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Strange Brain Parts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strange Brain Parts

Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
These short stories were indeed strange. I’m not sure how I feel about the collection as a whole yet but I will say I think the author is very talented and I look forward to finding more of their work. My favorite story in this collection I think would have to be “Monsters in Mirrors”. It was just so disturbing and wrong on many levels and I love those kinds of stories. “The Big Leftover Whatever” was probably my least favorite and I also found the dialogue and narration a little confusing. I ...more
Jett Cat
Nov 19, 2014 Jett Cat rated it really liked it
Disturbingly fun?
I can only say you have to read it to get what i am saying. Its like a fairy tale and a bed time story and a campfire scare all in one.

Its worth the read, and maybe someone can explain why i thought this was a cute little horror story and then realized how actually disturbing it was that i felt that way?

Still confused on how it brings a chuckle to my lips and makes me cringe at the same time, but i liked it!
Amanda Jackson
Amanda Jackson rated it it was ok
Jul 23, 2014
Schizanthus
Schizanthus rated it it was ok
Feb 20, 2016
Kerry Amburgy-Dickson
Kerry Amburgy-Dickson rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Silas
Silas rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2015
Sandor Laza
Sandor Laza rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Cristi
Cristi rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2016
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Teresa
Teresa added it
May 09, 2014
Charlotte Babb
Charlotte Babb marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Charles
Charles is currently reading it
Mar 07, 2016
Chuck
Chuck marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Christine Cordero
Christine Cordero marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Allan was raised in the Canadian hinterlands by a pack of dyslexic wolverines. Trapped at age 14, he was brought to civilization and tamed with TV programming and caffeine. He was later integrated into human society with mixed results.

Periodically Allan can be found wandering the streets of Edmonton where he lives. Usually he is coherent and can be approached without tranquilizing him first.
More about Allan Hatt...