Start by marking “The Devil to Pay” as Want to Read:
The Devil to Pay

The Devil to Pay

Rianna Peters is used to struggle. To support her family, she works as both accountant for the town quarry and clerk at the local grocery. Trapped in the small Welsh town, she wonders if love has passed her by. Then a disastrous encounter with a handsome Italian and a packet of washing powder fires her fantasies. However, her dream man has come to close the town's major em ...more
Published October 10th 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about The Devil to Pay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil to Pay

Nov 07, 2012 Kathryn rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
After having read and really enjoyed Rachel's first book,Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, Rachel and I chatted to each other on Twitter and by email about the Welsh-Italian hero and the locations of a South Wales valley town and Portofino in Italy, two nationalities and locations close to both our hearts, while she was still writing this, her second book, The Devil to Pay. So I was excited when I was finally able to read the final product and have it live up to all my expectations.

Rianna Pet
Oct 13, 2012 Michelle rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: nook-book
I was in a book funk this weekend, and luckily enough, I saw that Rachel added this book and I ran off to buy it. I enjoyed Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, so I figured I'd enjoy this one as well. And I really did!

Rianna lives in a small mining town in Wales. Her dad brought her up not to shoot for the stars, she'll just be asking for disappointment. She works full time as an accountant for the quarry, the main source of jobs for her town. She also works weekends at a grocery store.

Mandy Baggot
Jan 05, 2013 Mandy Baggot rated it it was amazing
Another scorchingly hot romance from Rachel Lyndhurst! Daniel Bracchi is the main man - a millionaire business owner and internationally sought after piece of gorgeous manhood. He knows what he's got and he intends to use it whenever he gets the opportunity. He doesn't believe in forever but will an unusual, down-to-earth, honest heroine make him realise that love can conquer all?

Rianna Peters is the working-class girl who is whisked out of her dreary existence in Wales and catapulted into an It
Oct 02, 2015 Evie rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that things get hot in the boardroom with The Devil To Pay...

Rianna is the most loving and caring young woman anyone has ever met. Her family is her priority above all things, even if that means she has to give up her dreams. Her family is going through a very hard time both emotionally and financially, and that forces her to have two jobs in order to make ends meet. Rianna starts her weekend job at the local grocery store, and wears someone else's name tag as hers isn't m
Rianna Peters has worked hard for everything she has, her life hasn’t been easy but she knows the value in striving to succeed. When she accidentally meets Daniel Bracchi at her second job, she has no clue the unfortunate incident would be her first introduction to her new boss.

Even though Daniel has a playboy persona, he does believe in hard work. He is intrigued by Rianna who bristles at his suggestions, but the flare of heat he sees in her has him pushing for what he wants most, her in his be
Tet rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Cassie rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Ivana rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2012
Jenny Giannini
Jenny Giannini rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2016
Janice rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2013
Sadie Bissett
Sadie Bissett rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Yuliana rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2013
Carmen Ramirez
Carmen Ramirez rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Whitney rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Debbie rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2015
Deborah rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2012
Candace Ransome
Candace Ransome rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2013
Gwen Ng
Gwen Ng rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Michele rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Chip rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2012
Edeliz Bering
Edeliz Bering rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Teresa rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2012
Rosie Bridgeford
Rosie Bridgeford rated it did not like it
Apr 30, 2016
Katie rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Jaya rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2014
Mrs B
Mrs B rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
D. Anderson
D. Anderson rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
Rachel lives on the South Coast of England with her partner, two children and a silver Bengal cat.
More about Rachel Lyndhurst...