Start by marking “The Devil to Pay” as Want to Read:
The Devil to Pay

The Devil to Pay

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Rianna Peters is used to struggle. To support her family, she works as both accountant for the town quarry and clerk at the local grocery. Trapped in the small Welsh town, she wonders if love has passed her by. Then a disastrous encounter with a handsome Italian and a packet of washing powder fires her fantasies. However, her dream man has come to close the town's major em ...more
Published October 10th 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about The Devil to Pay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil to Pay

Michelle
Oct 13, 2012 Michelle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: nook-book
I was in a book funk this weekend, and luckily enough, I saw that Rachel added this book and I ran off to buy it. I enjoyed Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, so I figured I'd enjoy this one as well. And I really did!

Rianna lives in a small mining town in Wales. Her dad brought her up not to shoot for the stars, she'll just be asking for disappointment. She works full time as an accountant for the quarry, the main source of jobs for her town. She also works weekends at a grocery store.

Daniel
Evie
Let me start by saying that things get hot in the boardroom with The Devil To Pay...

Rianna is the most loving and caring young woman anyone has ever met. Her family is her priority above all things, even if that means she has to give up her dreams. Her family is going through a very hard time both emotionally and financially, and that forces her to have two jobs in order to make ends meet. Rianna starts her weekend job at the local grocery store, and wears someone else's name tag as hers isn't m
Kathryn
After having read and really enjoyed Rachel's first book,Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, Rachel and I chatted to each other on Twitter and by email about the Welsh-Italian hero and the locations of a South Wales valley town and Portofino in Italy, two nationalities and locations close to both our hearts, while she was still writing this, her second book, The Devil to Pay. So I was excited when I was finally able to read the final product and have it live up to all my expectations.

Rianna Pet
Mandy Baggot
Another scorchingly hot romance from Rachel Lyndhurst! Daniel Bracchi is the main man - a millionaire business owner and internationally sought after piece of gorgeous manhood. He knows what he's got and he intends to use it whenever he gets the opportunity. He doesn't believe in forever but will an unusual, down-to-earth, honest heroine make him realise that love can conquer all?

Rianna Peters is the working-class girl who is whisked out of her dreary existence in Wales and catapulted into an It
Phillipa
The title of this book intrigued me and having read Rachel Lyndhurst's Spanish Billionaire, I just had to get it. It turns out to be *even* hotter than her debut book - with a scene involving a mirror and necklace that was totally scorchio! On saying that, the characters were warmly realised, the settings beautifully written and I was rooting for down to earth Welsh heroine, Rianna, right from the start. Highly recommended.
Emily
Rianna Peters has worked hard for everything she has, her life hasn’t been easy but she knows the value in striving to succeed. When she accidentally meets Daniel Bracchi at her second job, she has no clue the unfortunate incident would be her first introduction to her new boss.

Even though Daniel has a playboy persona, he does believe in hard work. He is intrigued by Rianna who bristles at his suggestions, but the flare of heat he sees in her has him pushing for what he wants most, her in his be
Sarah added it
Apr 28, 2015
Nina Khwiess
Nina Khwiess marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Lenny
Lenny marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Jlhall33
Jlhall33 marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
1new1centrum.sk
1new1centrum.sk marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Gen
Gen marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Simone
Simone marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
miserably~forgotten
miserably~forgotten is currently reading it
May 08, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Mar 01, 2014
Nina Skorupan
Nina Skorupan marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Rachel lives on the South Coast of England with her partner, two children and a silver Bengal cat.
More about Rachel Lyndhurst...
Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire The Spanish Billionaire's Hired Bride Blackmailed by the Billionaire Brewer (Passion Creek) Sicilian Engagement (Entangled Indulgence) Storm's Heart