The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)

The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When Isis consented to letting three hot, dominating bank robbers use her body for their every sexual whim and pleasure, she was thinking about forbidden thrills. Dangerous fun. What she never expected was the deep bond the four of them might form.

But when the group plans a daring heist during a night of kinky sex, she discovers how strong their emotions can grow—and how h...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published October 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Turn

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackBound by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman
Best Menage à Quatre Books
115th out of 211 books — 272 voters
Insurgent by Veronica RothReached by Ally CondieFinale by Becca FitzpatrickThe Golden Lily by Richelle MeadFever by Lauren DeStefano
2012 Releases
139th out of 141 books — 85 voters

More lists with this book...

Katie Reus
Love this series! This installment was just as entertaining as the first.
Angela
Still a great series, BUT I have some major hang up with this author now.

*I didn’t realize it was series, until finished the first book. I was excited about this because I thought a couple topics ended fast and I wanted to see more from this awesome four-some!

*This book, Wrong Turn should not have been SO SHORT! WTF! 100 pages? 2 nights….really? That’s all you could write up?

*AND to add to that she sets up a great storyline in this book, and just STOP, bc she is going to put it in the next bo...more
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
3.5 Stars

I love the story line, love the kink, but this book didnt hold my attention like the first one. I will continue with the series, there's something seriously HOT with a four-some that are hot-kinky bank robbers!
Amber
You WISH we were dead, motherfuckers. *laughs*

A great follow up to Hostage Bargain. Looking forward to more in the series.
Marianne
Just as much of a sex fest as the first novel, but I'm really starting to love these hot 'n hunky guys. They are caring, sexy, naughty, supportive and funny! ♥ Isis wants them to wear kilts? Then yes, of course they'll wear kilts for her: "I like the easy access. And the way I see it,nothing says fuck you quite like robbing a bank in kilts... One flash and nobody will be fucking-g remembering anything to ID us... It was an inspired choice, Ice. Plus, you think they're hot."

Aawww, how can I NOT...more
Adrienne
I really liked this one although it ended too abruptly ;_;.
Laz the Sailor
This is the middle book in the series, and to be honest, there should have only been two books. This one is transitional, and yet it has its good points. So really a 3-star, but as part of the series, I'll match the others as 4 stars.
Lisa Jo
Nov 08, 2012 Lisa Jo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: to girls who love hotness/erotica/bad boys
Shelves: erotica
Well, I really liked this book too although not as well as The Hostage Bargain. It had more sex (which was very HOT!) but didn't have as much humor from Ice/Melinda so I wasn't as drawn to the story like I was in the 1st book. Still...those GOD robbers were HOT, HOT, HOT! There's just something about a man in a kilt that moves me to look further! LOL!
Tracy
Definitely HOT and I really enjoyed this book.. and so far the series. But I had to take off 2 stars because this book was entirely too short! And it didn’t really have a story line to it. Not the exciting “what’s going to happen next?” feeling like in the first book. But I can’t wait until book #3.. hope it’s longer than a 2 hour read!
Sophia (FV)
This series is funny, kind of silly and really hot. It makes me laugh every time. Review to come.
Fran
Jun 22, 2013 Fran rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: spicy, kls
3.5*
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
She Hearts Books
She Hearts Books marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
~★Kimberly★~
~★Kimberly★~ marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Ann Dornan
Ann Dornan marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Lynn Machamer
Lynn Machamer marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Jovonne
Jovonne marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Zoe
Zoe added it
Jun 12, 2014
Ellen Castillo
Ellen Castillo marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Shereeene Dyer
Shereeene Dyer marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm a pet wrangler, bookworm, mediocre tennis player and hairstyle failure. And yes, an author, but I promise not to spam you if you friend me!

I live just a stone's throw from the Mississippi with my husband and two beloved cats in a home full of plants, sunshine, books and cookie crumbs. By day, I'm a freelancer in the business world. In addition to being smutty Annika, I write urban fantasy und...more
More about Annika Martin...
The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1) The Deeper Game (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #3) Lockdown (Criminals & Captives, #1) Make Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire