Start by marking “The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)

The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  251 ratings  ·  27 reviews
When Isis consented to letting three hot, dominating bank robbers use her body for their every sexual whim and pleasure, she was thinking about forbidden thrills. Dangerous fun. What she never expected was the deep bond the four of them might form.

But when the group plans a daring heist during a night of kinky sex, she discovers how strong their emotions can grow—and how h
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published October 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Turn

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksTheir Virgin Captive by Shayla BlackColters' Lady by Maya BanksTheir Virgin's Secret by Shayla BlackBound by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman
Best Menage à Quatre Books
119th out of 208 books — 291 voters
Insurgent by Veronica RothReached by Ally CondieFinale by Becca FitzpatrickThe Golden Lily by Richelle MeadFever by Lauren DeStefano
2012 Releases
144th out of 146 books — 86 voters

More lists with this book...

Stephanie (Bookfever)
"You Wish we were dead, motherfuckers!"

I rated The Wrong Turn with one star less than the first book because I enjoyed it slightly less. It was if I'm not mistaken shorter than the previous one and I just didn't feel like a lot happened in this one.

Although I wanted more in this book, it was still greatly written, funny and kinky as hell. I felt like there was more spotlight on Thor. He was showing a bit of a dark side because he was not okay with being a criminal, since he's a doctor and ever
Angela
Still a great series, BUT I have some major hang up with this author now.

*I didn’t realize it was series, until finished the first book. I was excited about this because I thought a couple topics ended fast and I wanted to see more from this awesome four-some!

*This book, Wrong Turn should not have been SO SHORT! WTF! 100 pages? 2 nights….really? That’s all you could write up?

*AND to add to that she sets up a great storyline in this book, and just STOP, bc she is going to put it in the next bo
Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery |
Adult Kinky Contemporary Erotica. 3-4 stars!

I LOVE this kinky fun series!

The Wrong Turn is book 2 of the Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers series by Annika Martin. It is a fun, loving, sexy and passionate series about a young sheep farmer girl and 3 bank robbers. If that is not enough to make you want to read it, I don't know what is...Well, on second thought, what would make this series hotter than hot would be if at least 2 of the robbers were bi-sexual. Throwing in some MM action always get
Darcy
I found myself laughing while reading this one. I loved how Zeus wanted a romantic night for them to have a date, how he kept going on and on about all 4 of them being a couple. Funnier still was how the date ended up going. The forced couple massages for 4, the dinner that was supposed to be without sex, but none of them could hold out. Isis meeting the Gigi's and how it pissed off the god pack and made them come out with their next job.

The bank job should have been easy, but then Thor had to
Katie Reus
Love this series! This installment was just as entertaining as the first.
Deborah
The crazy continues....

This book is short, 102 pages and probably about 60 to 70% of it is sex and while normally that would be a problem for me, well not a problem but I like balance, I like story with my sex...you know what I mean, anyway despite the unbalance I loved it.
This book is about the gang of three officially becoming four and it worked, it was crazy, silly and unpredictable but it worked and now I can't wait to read the last one 'The Deeper Game' I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 becau
Andy

Passion photo 3_zpswrjyenhf.jpg

” I can’t believe we found a girl who will rob banks with us and let us boss her around and play dirty sex games with her.”

Touch Me photo 22_zpsc1blnuya.gif

Title: The Wrong Turn
Author: Annika Martin
Series: Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers; #2
Published: October 11th 2012
Pages:103
POV: First Person (Isis’s Pov)
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica, BDSM, M-F-M; Ménage; Suspense
Rating: 3.5 Stars

"You Wish we were dead, motherfuckers!"
Jazzy
I liked TWT but the story felt like it was starting to lose some steam. Isis is now firmly and permanently in the God Pack - and she has the tattoo to prove it. The boys decide to take her out for a proper date to celebrate, because they're a couple - the four of them; and of course it soon becomes improper. The sex got a bit more interesting (I found it lacked some of the promised kink in the first book) although we continued with the theme of less than stellar choices in lubricants.

The story b
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
3.5 Stars

I love the story line, love the kink, but this book didnt hold my attention like the first one. I will continue with the series, there's something seriously HOT with a four-some that are hot-kinky bank robbers!
Amber
You WISH we were dead, motherfuckers. *laughs*

A great follow up to Hostage Bargain. Looking forward to more in the series.
Marianne
Just as much of a sex fest as the first novel, but I'm really starting to love these hot 'n hunky guys. They are caring, sexy, naughty, supportive and funny! Isis wants them to wear kilts? Then yes, of course they'll wear kilts for her: "I like the easy access. And the way I see it,nothing says fuck you quite like robbing a bank in kilts... One flash and nobody will be fucking-g remembering anything to ID us... It was an inspired choice, Ice. Plus, you think they're hot."

Aawww, how can I NOT l
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I gotta tell you, I'm really enjoying this series and the only reason why I am giving it 4 stars is because it is so short.
Love all the characters but am uncertain how this can all continue with them robbing banks, staying one step ahead of the bad guys chasing them and not get caught by the cops. It has to end and I think they are all realizing that.
Loved the "romantic" date and wearing kilts.
Melissa Mendoza
Good follow up

The second book was good but I think the first one was way better and steamier. Not sure if I'll buy the next in the series.
Crystal Smith
loved the book. love the boys ... the tattoo part was my favorite. Cant wait too see what happens next...
Cyanne Westerman
Wasn't as good as the first book, but was good enough for me to read the next one ;)
Jamie
although this book was too short for my taste, I really enjoyed this book!
Adrienne
I really liked this one although it ended too abruptly ;_;.
Laz the Sailor
This is the middle book in the series, and to be honest, there should have only been two books. This one is transitional, and yet it has its good points. So really a 3-star, but as part of the series, I'll match the others as 4 stars.
Lisa Jo
Nov 08, 2012 Lisa Jo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: to girls who love hotness/erotica/bad boys
Shelves: erotica
Well, I really liked this book too although not as well as The Hostage Bargain. It had more sex (which was very HOT!) but didn't have as much humor from Ice/Melinda so I wasn't as drawn to the story like I was in the 1st book. Still...those GOD robbers were HOT, HOT, HOT! There's just something about a man in a kilt that moves me to look further! LOL!
Tracy
Definitely HOT and I really enjoyed this book.. and so far the series. But I had to take off 2 stars because this book was entirely too short! And it didn’t really have a story line to it. Not the exciting “what’s going to happen next?” feeling like in the first book. But I can’t wait until book #3.. hope it’s longer than a 2 hour read!
Mai
"It was true--they owned me, just as gravity owned me. I would always fall toward these men."
Sophia (FV)
This series is funny, kind of silly and really hot. It makes me laugh every time. Review to come.
Shazza
I really enjoyed this story. It was as much fun as book one and just as hot!
Fran
Jun 22, 2013 Fran rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: spicy, kls
3.5*
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
  • Maizy The Bear Charmer (Divine Creek Ranch #16)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Full Position (Big Easy, #3)
  • Invasion of Hearts (Soldiers of Pearl, #1)
  • A Wilde Wedding Night (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 0)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Her Ex-Marines (Slick Rock #3)
  • Mistress's Master (Men in Blue, #3)
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Four For Christmas
  • Casey's Warriors (Bondmates, #1)
  • Collared by the Cowboy (Bad Boys, #5)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
I’m a NYT bestselling author living a stone’s throw away from the Mississippi with my awesome husband and two cats in a home full of plants, sunshine and books. I'm heavy into writing love stories about criminals--some of them are dirty and fun (my Kinky bank robbers!) others are dark and intense (Prisoner!)

I also write gritty romantic suspense as the RITA-award winning author Carolyn Crane. That
More about Annika Martin...

Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers (3 books)
  • The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1)
  • The Deeper Game (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #3)
Prisoner (Criminals & Captives, #1) The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1) Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers: The 3-book bundle! The Deeper Game (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #3) Make Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire