Start by marking “The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)

The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers #2)

When Isis consented to letting three hot, dominating bank robbers use her body for their every sexual whim and pleasure, she was thinking about forbidden thrills. Dangerous fun. What she never expected was the deep bond the four of them might form.

But when the group plans a daring heist during a night of kinky sex, she discovers how strong their emotions can grow—and how h
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published October 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Turn

Sophia Triad
The hunky bank robbers with the Gods’ names (Odin, Thor and Zeus) have found their Goddess (Isis).

Let’s see now how many things happen in just 100 pages:

-Iris gets a tattoo. One that matches the tattoos the three robbers have. It certainly means she is considered part of the team now and the four of them are a couple.
And they have sex.

-So they decide to do what normal couples do. They go shopping, go on a romantic date, have massage together with hot stones and Isis is introduced to LA crime so
Stephanie (Bookfever.♥)
"You Wish we were dead, motherfuckers!"

I rated The Wrong Turn with one star less than the first book because I enjoyed it slightly less. It was if I'm not mistaken shorter than the previous one and I just didn't feel like a lot happened in this one.

Although I wanted more in this book, it was still greatly written, funny and kinky as hell. I felt like there was more spotlight on Thor. He was showing a bit of a dark side because he was not okay with being a criminal, since he's a doctor and ever
Katie Reus
Oct 18, 2012 Katie Reus rated it it was amazing
Love this series! This installment was just as entertaining as the first.
Darcy
Jan 25, 2015 Darcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, erotica, menage, 2015
I found myself laughing while reading this one. I loved how Zeus wanted a romantic night for them to have a date, how he kept going on and on about all 4 of them being a couple. Funnier still was how the date ended up going. The forced couple massages for 4, the dinner that was supposed to be without sex, but none of them could hold out. Isis meeting the Gigi's and how it pissed off the god pack and made them come out with their next job.

The bank job should have been easy, but then Thor had to
Eurynome
"You WISH we were death, motherfucker!"

As you read more, story pulls you deeper into it. They become a good God Pack and a couple made of four.
I just feel sorry for her sisters.

Nice book.
Beanimous
Not a bad book to read, personally I think Book 1 on the series is better than book 2. Simply because the suspense and uncertainty regarding the bank robbers kept me riveted, and by book 2, that tension is absent, and hence less of the thrill.

Having said that, I enjoyed reading this book. I find it a exciting, sexy short book to read and will look forward to the conclusion in book 3.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Now that the God Pack is a complete foursome with matching tattoos and Isis formally part of the club, the group needs a score to keep up with their fast-paced lifestyle. But Isis notices a dark edge to Thor, who is becoming increasingly reckless and pushing the others. She’s worried he may self-destruct and bring down their happy group.

The fun carries on in the second Kinky Bank Robbers book, as the group continues to evolve and grow. They recognize that they are a couple now, even insisting on
Book Girl
Still a great series, BUT I have some major hang up with this author now.

*I didn’t realize it was series, until finished the first book. I was excited about this because I thought a couple topics ended fast and I wanted to see more from this awesome four-some!

*This book, Wrong Turn should not have been SO SHORT! WTF! 100 pages? 2 nights….really? That’s all you could write up?

*AND to add to that she sets up a great storyline in this book, and just STOP, bc she is going to put it in the next bo
Claire Granger
description

If I loved the first one, I really really really loved this one! :)

We continue with Melinda who is now Isis, Oden, Zeus, and Thor.

They are now a team/family/gang and simultaneously a "couple"...just with four of them. (No M/M though)

I've never read any polyamory type of books before, so I'm new to this category but geez I love these guys so much.

Isis basically has the perfect relationship because each guy is so different and brings something different to the table emotionally and physically.

T
Robin Gardner
This one... eh. Not so much love for it. We get deeper into the relationship between Isis and her fellow gods, but it really doesn't tell much more to the story. And it seems the boys are getting a little manic, which is a bit troublesome. I hoped it would be a pleasant existence with their new arrangement, but if things are going the way they seem, doom is on the horizon.

I can't quite figure out the dynamics of the relationship between these men. Sure, they're close like brothers, but why? I w
Deborah
Dec 03, 2014 Deborah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The crazy continues....

This book is short, 102 pages and probably about 60 to 70% of it is sex and while normally that would be a problem for me, well not a problem but I like balance, I like story with my sex...you know what I mean, anyway despite the unbalance I loved it.
This book is about the gang of three officially becoming four and it worked, it was crazy, silly and unpredictable but it worked and now I can't wait to read the last one 'The Deeper Game' I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 becau
Book-Bosomed  blog
4.5 Stars

The second installment of the Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers series is a short adventure segment including a bank heist, a romantic date, and of course, sex!

“It was like I’d stumbled into a Disneyworld of dangerous sex fantasies.”

The gods continue to be fantasy worthy, the story engaging, and the escapades original.

“‘These rocks on my back make me want to f*ck.’”

Though it’s more novella in length, it still provides a deeper look at the level of loyalty and respect among The God P
Marianne
Aug 12, 2014 Marianne rated it really liked it
Just as much of a sex fest as the first novel, but I'm really starting to love these hot 'n hunky guys. They are caring, sexy, naughty, supportive and funny! Isis wants them to wear kilts? Then yes, of course they'll wear kilts for her: "I like the easy access. And the way I see it,nothing says fuck you quite like robbing a bank in kilts... One flash and nobody will be fucking-g remembering anything to ID us... It was an inspired choice, Ice. Plus, you think they're hot."

Aawww, how can I NOT l
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
3.5 Stars

I love the story line, love the kink, but this book didnt hold my attention like the first one. I will continue with the series, there's something seriously HOT with a four-some that are hot-kinky bank robbers!
Amber
Nov 12, 2012 Amber rated it really liked it
You WISH we were dead, motherfuckers. *laughs*

A great follow up to Hostage Bargain. Looking forward to more in the series.
❤️❤️❤️❤️Paulette❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Wrong Turn
I just didn't feel like a lot happened in this one. SO SHORT 100 pages?
MJ
Sep 16, 2016 MJ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as addictive, and... "stimulating" as the first one. I now want to have more tattoos done not to forget the new use for olive oil... and kilts! Let's not forget about kilts!

The gang's relationship is deepening and so is the adrenaline rush. Definitely a very steamy, hot, erotic, smutty novel.
Andy

Passion photo 3_zpswrjyenhf.jpg

” I can’t believe we found a girl who will rob banks with us and let us boss her around and play dirty sex games with her.”

Touch Me photo 22_zpsc1blnuya.gif

Title: The Wrong Turn
Author: Annika Martin
Series: Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers; #2
Published: October 11th 2012
Pages:103
POV: First Person (Isis’s Pov)
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica, BDSM, M-F-M; Ménage; Suspense
Rating: 3.5 Stars

"You Wish we were dead, motherfuckers!"
Jazzy
I liked TWT but the story felt like it was starting to lose some steam. Isis is now firmly and permanently in the God Pack - and she has the tattoo to prove it. The boys decide to take her out for a proper date to celebrate, because they're a couple - the four of them; and of course it soon becomes improper. The sex got a bit more interesting (I found it lacked some of the promised kink in the first book) although we continued with the theme of less than stellar choices in lubricants.

The story b
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. Another fun addition to this kinky, crazy town series!
Sm Dev
Feb 19, 2016 Sm Dev rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great addition to the KBR series, but it was more of a vignette.
it still packed a punch, but definitely left me wanting more (thankfully, I'd bought the 3-book bundle, so I just moved right on to the third book)
I loved the growing interactions between the four main characters and how the characters themselves grew, revealing more about themselves, their dreams, and their vulnerabilities
you can't start with this book (it's definitely part of a series) and you can't afford to skip it if
Kathryn
I felt like we didn't get as much out of this one, it had some good moments and they seemed to become stronger as a group but it was lacking so much in believing they really were as deep as we were being made to believe. They are supposed to be a foursome but there hasn't been any proof that the guys` relationships run any deeper than their commitment to the group. We start off with Isis getting the tattoo but so many things seem to be lacking what I would imagine a bonded foursome would be ...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I gotta tell you, I'm really enjoying this series and the only reason why I am giving it 4 stars is because it is so short.
Love all the characters but am uncertain how this can all continue with them robbing banks, staying one step ahead of the bad guys chasing them and not get caught by the cops. It has to end and I think they are all realizing that.
Loved the "romantic" date and wearing kilts.
Lauren Joanna hind
Jul 05, 2016 Lauren Joanna hind rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage
I really enjoyed the first book in the series (the hostage bargain) and I was excited to read part two. The wrong turn is part two of Isis, Thor, Odin & Zeus’s story. Now that Melinda (isis) is allowed to stay with the bank robbers, they plan on taking on bigger jobs and to try and stay alive by continuing to outrun their enemies that want them dead. The wrong turn is full of steamy scenes, action packed robberies and the growing/developing love between isis and her three hard-core men.
Tracy
Aug 12, 2013 Tracy rated it liked it
Definitely HOT and I really enjoyed this book.. and so far the series. But I had to take off 2 stars because this book was entirely too short! And it didn’t really have a story line to it. Not the exciting “what’s going to happen next?” feeling like in the first book. But I can’t wait until book #3.. hope it’s longer than a 2 hour read!
Lisa Jo
Nov 08, 2012 Lisa Jo rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: to girls who love hotness/erotica/bad boys
Shelves: erotica
Well, I really liked this book too although not as well as The Hostage Bargain. It had more sex (which was very HOT!) but didn't have as much humor from Ice/Melinda so I wasn't as drawn to the story like I was in the 1st book. Still...those GOD robbers were HOT, HOT, HOT! There's just something about a man in a kilt that moves me to look further! LOL!
Thu
Oct 05, 2015 Thu rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was ridiculously short.

I'm about to start book 3, but I just wanted to throw this out there... I'd enjoy this series a lot more if it was a bi relationship between the four of them. I still don't like Isis much, but I don't want to leave this series unfinished.
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a great continuation from #1. It's full of kink as Isis is used for her bandit's every kinky whim! As they're planning the next big heist, the relationships grow and they become alot closer. But the kink never goes away! HOT!!! I wanted to join Zeus, Odin & Thor in the hot tub!
Laz the Sailor
Aug 20, 2014 Laz the Sailor rated it really liked it
This is the middle book in the series, and to be honest, there should have only been two books. This one is transitional, and yet it has its good points. So really a 3-star, but as part of the series, I'll match the others as 4 stars.
Michele A. Blank
Jul 06, 2015 Michele A. Blank rated it it was ok
Not quite there

It tries to be good. Really. But it just can't quite make it. The first book showed promise but this one seems like it should have been the next chapter not an entire book.
  • Flawless Surrender (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Mending Hearts (The American Soldier Collection, #11)
  • The Beginning (Passion Victoria #1)
  • Megan's Men
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Wet For Her Warriors (The WILD Boys of Special Forces, #5)
  • Maizy The Bear Charmer (Divine Creek Ranch, #16)
  • Full Position (Big Easy, #3)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
I’m a NYT bestselling author living a stone’s throw away from the Mississippi with my awesome husband and two cats in a home full of plants, sunshine and books. I'm heavy into writing love stories about criminals--some of them are dirty and fun (my Kinky bank robbers!) others are dark and intense (Prisoner!)

I also write gritty romantic suspense as the RITA-award winning author Carolyn Crane.
More about Annika Martin...

Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers (4 books)
  • The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1)
  • The Deeper Game (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #3)
  • The Most Wanted (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #4)