Start by marking “A Sinful Proposal (The Billionaire Seduction, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Sinful Proposal (The Billionaire Seduction, #1)

A Sinful Proposal (The Billionaire Seduction #1)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  149 ratings  ·  19 reviews
About to sign a lucrative business deal, ballet dancer Samantha Lane begins to have second thoughts. A fight with her boyfriend leads to an indecent proposal by a mysterious stranger. Acting impulsively, Samantha finds herself seduced by the handsome stranger. Little does she know that the man in none other than billionaire, Logan Stone. Includes explicit sexual material. ...more
Nook
Published August 8th 2012 by Jemma Jones

To ask other readers questions about A Sinful Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sinful Proposal

Daddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanConfessions of a Love Addict by Jinni JamesWilling Victim by Cara McKennaWicked Wonderland by Lisa WhitefernWaking the Witch by Lisa Whitefern
Erotic Wish List #1
280th out of 283 books — 165 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireRule by Jay CrownoverThe Edge of Never by J.A. RedmerskiFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Best Bad Boy Romance
129th out of 160 books — 93 voters

More lists with this book...

Staci
Other than the wildly impulsive and seemingly very out of character decision Samantha makes to have sex with Logan this novella is actually pretty good. The sex scenes are steamy if a foregone conclusion and the way things end with both Brent and Logan are quite predictable but still a bit dramatic. Unfortunately, however, this is not a complete story in itself and is broken up into parts.
Candace
An extremely short story. Cute and quick. I like reading a least, light story like this to pass time while recovering from a book hangover. This story fit the bill perfectly.
Busygirl
Oh my!!! A short read that was free at kobo! A bit unrealistic but so are most of these erotic books. A 27 year old girl about to make a very important life changing decision meets a super sexy stranger while having dinner with her boyfriend. Things happen very rapidly & the boyfriend's out & the sexy billionaire...... Well you will have to read for yourself!
I like being entertained by the books I read, my escape from a busy, crazy life! This read did that for me! There are 4 more parts
Mya
I really like where this book was headed
Nikki
I've come to appreciate the work of lesser known authors and I've learned that cover quality can really deceive you. This quick read was definitely interesting, but not so realistic. I liked the premise and Samantha's struggle with the sale of her beloved ballet studio, but I wasn't find of the way Logan was introduced.
Dawn-Ann
This just didn't quite do it for me... Nothing to anticipate, nothing that made me feel anything, totally saw the little twist coming, and then the end. I don't know if I'll be finishing the series.
Stephanie
A good short story. I'm not sure if I'm going buy the next book in the series or wait to see if the author puts all the books in one.
Christina
This is about a coffee break read. Too short to really get into it. Sex is WAY hot, though, especially the elevator kind.
Donna Porter
This book was okay. Not enough story and too much sex. I learned more about their body parts than the plot
Joanna R
I love Jemma Jones' stories and this was yet another stellar short as part of a series. 5*
Patty  (BookishWanderlove)
Um...No.
2 stars for effort and that's about it. Completely unrealistic and dull.
Eva
Loved it. Im so hooked. I want to know what happens next.
Vanessa  Pham
A short read that was a wee bit unrealistic, but I liked it
Lorie
A good read, but too short!
Lindsey
Amazon (ebook) freebie 2/9/13
Claudia Naidoo
Loved it.....but too hot!!!
Belinda
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 25, 2015
Faazleen Sterk
Faazleen Sterk marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Philip Gibson
Philip Gibson marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Musau
Musau marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Pamela Boure
Pamela Boure marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Proposals (The Billionaire's Contract, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Milkmaid
  • Steven   (Dallas Billionaires #1)
  • Closer (Loose Ends, #2)
  • Torn Series Set: Emma
  • The Billionaire's Indulgence (The Billionaire's Indulgence #1)
  • Branded by the Texas Billionaire  (Billionaire Domination)
  • Laura's New Life (The Ice Cream Shop Boy, #3)
  • My Ex-Wife's Wedding (Altar-ed Destinies, #1)
  • Trapped into Marriage
  • Seduction of the Billionaire (Holland Springs, #0.5)
  • Claimed by the Billionaire (Claimed by the Billionaire, #1)
  • Christmas with a Soldier (Soldier, #1)
  • Winning Dawn
  • Catch Me (Come Closer, #1)
  • A Piece of Me
  • His Every Touch 1 (His Every Touch, #1)
  • Trinity (The Executive's Affair)
Mommy by day, naughty author by night! Writer of fetish, paranormal and erotic romance. I write for your pleasure (and mine) love to RT authors and their books!
More about Jemma Jones...

The Billionaire Seduction (5 books)
  • Driven By Desire (The Billionaire Seduction, #2)
  • All For Him (The Billionaire Seduction,  #3)
  • Priceless Desire Complete Work (The Billionaire Seduction, #0)
  • Love and Domination (The Billionaire Seduction, #4)
Priceless Desire Complete Work (The Billionaire Seduction, #0) Revelations (Forbidden Desires, #1) Driven By Desire (The Billionaire Seduction, #2) All For Him (The Billionaire Seduction,  #3) Love and Domination (The Billionaire Seduction, #4)