Start by marking “Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)

Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues #4.5)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  236 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Big city ballplayer meets small town sweetheart. Richmond Rogues baseball star Alex Boxer speeds through a school zone on a Sunday in Holiday, Florida. He gets a ticket and faces forty hours of community service. That service includes playing Santa Claus at a local mall. He's one unhappy man, until he realizes local Holly McIntyre could be the best Christmas present ever. ...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Kate Angell

To ask other readers questions about Ho, Humbug, Ho, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ho, Humbug, Ho

Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth MarxTaking Shots by Toni AleoThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonTrying to Score by Toni AleoDaddy's Game by Normandie Alleman
Romance with hero/heroine are athletes
113th out of 276 books — 485 voters
Changing the Game by Jaci BurtonThe Perfect Game by J. SterlingAll of Me by Jennifer BernardDouble Play by Jill ShalvisSlow Heat by Jill Shalvis
Baseball Romances
25th out of 136 books — 125 voters

More lists with this book...

Lila DiPasqua
HO, HUMBUG, HO, by Kate Angell had me laughing out loud many times. This was my first book by Ms. Angell, and I don’t think it will be my last. I adored the hero, Alex Boxer—a wonderfully wicked, far-too-handsome-for-his-own-good ballplayer who couldn’t care less about Christmas. Raised rich, his family traveled during the holidays.

He can’t believe a speeding ticket has landed him in the spot he’s in now—forced to do community service as Santa in a mall in Holiday, Florida, of all places.

Add, a
Christina Montminy
was an okay book, I didn't care much for Alex Boxer in the other books as well as this one, his character had a very huge ego that I couldn't get past. Holly's character was strong but wimpy when Alex was around. That he had to play Santa for a week as community service for a speeding ticket as well as a large fine & his car impounded was a little far fetched but deserving of his character. Looking forward to the next book. This was a real quick read only 5 chapters longs.
Danni
Borrowed book. I liked her others but this not as much. Yes it was short but so was the pat pack one which covered the 3 players. I think this one wasn't "intense" enough maybe?
Elisha Ruzgal
Alright. Short and maybe a little hurried. But then it's only a short story so of course it's hurried.

I was kinda worried at the last chapter. It was almost over and then Alex left and I wondered how the author would get them together again. I guess it kinda worked.

Though I don't feel this Alex that much. He seemed much tamer than the Alex in the past stories.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Christine
I like this series, but I hated this novella. I did not like Alex at all. He was a huge brat and completely full of himself. I could barely make it through the story.
Micah
I read it in just a few hours. Short, steamy read. I don't like it as much as the other Richmond Rogues books, but it was nice for a winter night.
Donna Cummings
I loved this! Sexy and laugh-out-loud funny. My favorite kind of story. :)
Heather Tisdale
2.5 Cute and fun.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Karen Varn
Karen Varn marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
  • Playing The Field (Diamonds and Dugouts, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Heller Brothers, #4)
  • Hard and Fast
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Sliding into Home (Harlequin Blaze, #486)
  • Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Face-Off
  • Heat Of The Moment (Brooklyn Heat, #2)
  • Going Deep (Mustangs Baseball, #2)
  • A Special Ops Christmas
  • Her Fake Romance
  • Pitch Perfect (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Body Check
  • Resurrecting Charlie's Girl
I live in Beautiful Naples on the Gulf of Mexico, Florida. I love the sunshine, as well as the seasonal summer thunderstorms. I'm a morning person. I enjoy brunch. I'm an animal lover and avid reader. I laugh a lot. My birthday's in March, I'm an Aries. My favorite color is purple. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I can read Tarot Cards. My office has lots of plants: bamboo, Elephant Ear, and ...more
More about Kate Angell...

Richmond Rogues (7 books)
  • Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1)
  • Curveball (Richmond Rogues, #2)
  • Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3)
  • Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)
Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1) Curveball (Richmond Rogues, #2) Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4) Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3) Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)