Start by marking “Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)

Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues #4.5)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  262 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Big city ballplayer meets small town sweetheart. Richmond Rogues baseball star Alex Boxer speeds through a school zone on a Sunday in Holiday, Florida. He gets a ticket and faces forty hours of community service. That service includes playing Santa Claus at a local mall. He's one unhappy man, until he realizes local Holly McIntyre could be the best Christmas present ever. ...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Kate Angell

To ask other readers questions about Ho, Humbug, Ho, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ho, Humbug, Ho

Taking Shots by Toni AleoBinding Arbitration by Elizabeth MarxThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonTrying to Score by Toni AleoDaddy's Game by Normandie Alleman
Romance with hero/heroine are athletes
127th out of 293 books — 560 voters
Changing the Game by Jaci BurtonThe Perfect Game by J. SterlingAll of Me by Jennifer BernardDouble Play by Jill ShalvisSlow Heat by Jill Shalvis
Baseball Romances
27th out of 147 books — 143 voters

More lists with this book...

Lila DiPasqua
HO, HUMBUG, HO, by Kate Angell had me laughing out loud many times. This was my first book by Ms. Angell, and I don’t think it will be my last. I adored the hero, Alex Boxer—a wonderfully wicked, far-too-handsome-for-his-own-good ballplayer who couldn’t care less about Christmas. Raised rich, his family traveled during the holidays.

He can’t believe a speeding ticket has landed him in the spot he’s in now—forced to do community service as Santa in a mall in Holiday, Florida, of all places.

Add, a
Christina Montminy
was an okay book, I didn't care much for Alex Boxer in the other books as well as this one, his character had a very huge ego that I couldn't get past. Holly's character was strong but wimpy when Alex was around. That he had to play Santa for a week as community service for a speeding ticket as well as a large fine & his car impounded was a little far fetched but deserving of his character. Looking forward to the next book. This was a real quick read only 5 chapters longs.
Danni
Borrowed book. I liked her others but this not as much. Yes it was short but so was the pat pack one which covered the 3 players. I think this one wasn't "intense" enough maybe?
Elisha Ruzgal
Alright. Short and maybe a little hurried. But then it's only a short story so of course it's hurried.

I was kinda worried at the last chapter. It was almost over and then Alex left and I wondered how the author would get them together again. I guess it kinda worked.

Though I don't feel this Alex that much. He seemed much tamer than the Alex in the past stories.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Christine
I like this series, but I hated this novella. I did not like Alex at all. He was a huge brat and completely full of himself. I could barely make it through the story.
Micah
I read it in just a few hours. Short, steamy read. I don't like it as much as the other Richmond Rogues books, but it was nice for a winter night.
Donna Cummings
I loved this! Sexy and laugh-out-loud funny. My favorite kind of story. :)
Heather Tisdale
2.5 Cute and fun.
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Grats5820
Grats5820 is currently reading it
Jul 19, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Amber Bell
Amber Bell marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Serenity Ontario
Serenity Ontario marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Emma
Emma added it
May 31, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Ajolley
Ajolley marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
  • Playing The Field (Diamonds and Dugouts, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Heller Brothers, #4)
  • Hard and Fast
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Face-Off
  • Free Riders: A Biker Erotic Romance
  • Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
  • Resurrecting Charlie's Girl
  • Sliding into Home (Harlequin Blaze, #486)
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Pitch Perfect (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Heat Of The Moment (Brooklyn Heat, #2)
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Her Fake Romance
  • A Special Ops Christmas
  • Going Deep (Mustangs Baseball, #2)
  • Not His Type (Opposites Attract, #1)
I live in Beautiful Naples on the Gulf of Mexico, Florida. I love the sunshine, as well as the seasonal summer thunderstorms. I'm a morning person. I enjoy brunch. I'm an animal lover and avid reader. I laugh a lot. My birthday's in March, I'm an Aries. My favorite color is purple. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I can read Tarot Cards. My office has lots of plants: bamboo, Elephant Ear, and ...more
More about Kate Angell...

Richmond Rogues (7 books)
  • Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1)
  • Curveball (Richmond Rogues, #2)
  • Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3)
  • Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)
Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1) Curveball (Richmond Rogues, #2) Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4) Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3) Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)