Start by marking “Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5)

Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues #4.5)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  311 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Big city ballplayer meets small town sweetheart. Richmond Rogues baseball star Alex Boxer speeds through a school zone on a Sunday in Holiday, Florida. He gets a ticket and faces forty hours of community service. That service includes playing Santa Claus at a local mall. He's one unhappy man, until he realizes local Holly McIntyre could be the best Christmas present ever. ...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Kate Angell

To ask other readers questions about Ho, Humbug, Ho, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ho, Humbug, Ho

Taking Shots by Toni AleoThe Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonThe Deal by Elle KennedyBinding Arbitration by Elizabeth MarxTrying to Score by Toni Aleo
Romance with hero/heroine are athletes
179th out of 574 books — 753 voters
Changing the Game by Jaci BurtonThe Perfect Game by J. SterlingAll of Me by Jennifer BernardDouble Play by Jill ShalvisSlow Heat by Jill Shalvis
Baseball Romances
26th out of 158 books — 161 voters

More lists with this book...

Lila DiPasqua
Dec 10, 2012 Lila DiPasqua rated it it was amazing
HO, HUMBUG, HO, by Kate Angell had me laughing out loud many times. This was my first book by Ms. Angell, and I don’t think it will be my last. I adored the hero, Alex Boxer—a wonderfully wicked, far-too-handsome-for-his-own-good ballplayer who couldn’t care less about Christmas. Raised rich, his family traveled during the holidays.

He can’t believe a speeding ticket has landed him in the spot he’s in now—forced to do community service as Santa in a mall in Holiday, Florida, of all places.

Add, a
Christina Montminy
was an okay book, I didn't care much for Alex Boxer in the other books as well as this one, his character had a very huge ego that I couldn't get past. Holly's character was strong but wimpy when Alex was around. That he had to play Santa for a week as community service for a speeding ticket as well as a large fine & his car impounded was a little far fetched but deserving of his character. Looking forward to the next book. This was a real quick read only 5 chapters longs.
Danni
May 16, 2014 Danni rated it it was ok
Borrowed book. I liked her others but this not as much. Yes it was short but so was the pat pack one which covered the 3 players. I think this one wasn't "intense" enough maybe?
Melabelles
Oct 04, 2014 Melabelles rated it did not like it
Meh
Elisha Ruzgal
May 01, 2013 Elisha Ruzgal rated it liked it
Alright. Short and maybe a little hurried. But then it's only a short story so of course it's hurried.

I was kinda worried at the last chapter. It was almost over and then Alex left and I wondered how the author would get them together again. I guess it kinda worked.

Though I don't feel this Alex that much. He seemed much tamer than the Alex in the past stories.
Mlleelizabeth
Sep 28, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it liked it
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Christine
Feb 15, 2016 Christine rated it did not like it
I like this series, but I hated this novella. I did not like Alex at all. He was a huge brat and completely full of himself. A grown man should not act like this. I could barely make it through the story.
Micah
Dec 28, 2012 Micah rated it liked it
I read it in just a few hours. Short, steamy read. I don't like it as much as the other Richmond Rogues books, but it was nice for a winter night.
Donna Cummings
Dec 17, 2012 Donna Cummings rated it it was amazing
I loved this! Sexy and laugh-out-loud funny. My favorite kind of story. :)
Chenique
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Amanda Encinas
Amanda Encinas rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Brooke
Brooke added it
Jul 27, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Khalil
Khalil marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
carole ladouceur
carole ladouceur marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Jennifer Mangum
Jennifer Mangum marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Anulka
Anulka marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Eme
Eme added it
Jun 22, 2016
cidv
cidv marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Sara Rabinowitz
Sara Rabinowitz rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
  • Playing The Field (Diamonds and Dugouts, #2)
  • Double Play (Harlequin Blaze, #560)
  • Boys Of Summer
  • Hard and Fast
  • Face-Off
  • Her Fake Romance
  • Stud Finders Incorporated
  • Curveball (Philadelphia Patriots, #4)
  • Free Riders
  • Heat Of The Moment (Brooklyn Heat, #2)
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Resurrecting Charlie's Girl
  • Hat Trick (Heller Brothers, #4)
  • Perfect Catch (Boys of Summer, #2)
  • Cooking For Cowboy
  • A Special Ops Christmas
  • Going Deep (Mustangs Baseball, #2)
I live in Beautiful Naples on the Gulf of Mexico, Florida. I love the sunshine, as well as the seasonal summer thunderstorms. I'm a morning person. I enjoy brunch. I'm an animal lover and avid reader. I laugh a lot. My birthday's in March, I'm an Aries. My favorite color is purple. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I can read Tarot Cards. My office has lots of plants: bamboo, Elephant Ear, and ...more
More about Kate Angell...

Richmond Rogues (5 books)
  • Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1)
  • Curveball (Richmond Rogues, #2)
  • Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3)
  • Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4)
  • Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5)