Start by marking “The Haunting (Sisters of Isis, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Haunting (Sisters of Isis, #4)

The Haunting (Sisters of Isis #4)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  519 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Meri, Sudi, and Dalila are three girls who live in Washington, D.C., but have little else in common. Or so they think. When an ancient magic is revealed, so are their true identities as Sisters of Isis.

Sudi is still struggling with her newfound powers. While Meri and Dalila continue to learn new spells, Sudi can't seem to master even the most basic of her magical gifts. An
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 250 pages
Published April 29th 2008 by Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about The Haunting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Haunting

Melissa Lorenzo
Oct 12, 2012 Melissa Lorenzo rated it it was ok
I think Suni is an idiot. I hate to be be so blunt about it, but this is the second in the series that has focused on this particular character and in the first I didn't like her either. In that one I attributed it to her being written that way so that the reader could go on a journey with her as this new destiny unfolds before her.

Yeah, that was giving the writer the benefit of the doubt. I feel obligated to read the series in its entirety and so I'll read the third (since I missed that one).
Kirsten
Jun 19, 2013 Kirsten rated it it was amazing
this is by FAR my favorite book of the series!!! I've read and re-read this book 10+ times in like a year. this was the first book I read of the series and I still was able to understand what was happening. only problem I had with reading this one first was i kind of found the others boring when I read those. but its still an over all amazing book of an amazing series! This author is amazing all of books are so good.
Lynnae
Jul 22, 2008 Lynnae rated it it was amazing
gr8 book! bt if u dont lyk ppl having magical powers it wont b a book 4 u
Alisha
Sep 05, 2015 Alisha rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
This is the fourth book of the Sisters of Isis series. When I read this book it continued where the third book left off pretty much which was good. But by the ending, I would say that this series is not done being written but I can't be for sure that the author will continue with the story line. But for this book, I liked the action and excitement within the story. I love how the characters were put up against challenges and to see them go through those challenges be resolved throughout the stor ...more
Kayci Schmidt
Apr 07, 2016 Kayci Schmidt rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
That's it? That was the last book in the series, and there were many things left unresolved. I was hoping the final book would tie up all of the loose ends from the previous books, but it only added more. I'm really disappointed.
Emily Dinges
Mar 07, 2014 Emily Dinges rated it it was amazing
love it. Fav out all the books in the series, I wish she would continue with it.
Fernanda Garcia
The haunting was a verry exiting book. It was verry exiting because i really wanted to keep reading and different things would happen.This book was also verry suprising because you would've never though of the true subject and it would suprise you by the end. I did get kind of confuse in the middle and had to read it a couple of times because they just ended up somewhere.I recomend this book a hundred percent.
Taylor
Dec 01, 2013 Taylor rated it liked it
I often don't like Sudi as much as Meri or Dalila but I did really enjoy this series and am sad that this was the last one written, that the author couldn't continue writing the books. That we will never know how the series is suppose to continue and end, what will happen to Sudi, Meri and Dalila.
Katlyn
Dec 26, 2011 Katlyn rated it it was amazing
In the last adventure of thesisters of Isis, there is a ghost of Ancient Egypt haunting one the girls. So after the girl figures out that she is being haunted her and her friends begin toinvestigate and unravel a dark secret about the person.
 Soph - Lock&Key
Jul 18, 2010 Soph - Lock&Key rated it really liked it
This book surprised me. the last book was very much like the second and in this book I was expecting something somewhat the same. But this little book was really different to all the rest of them. I had so much fun reading this.
Rachel
Feb 05, 2012 Rachel rated it it was ok
Shelves: own, crappy-romance
Its not the last book in the series but the next one isn't out yet and this ending isn't very satisfying, this kind of seemed out of place.
Alex
Aug 09, 2010 Alex rated it it was ok
Despite the low rating I gave this whole series, it wasn't terrible. I just could have done without reading it.
Haley Nutter
Amazing book I couldn't get my nose out of it!
Jenna
Dec 13, 2009 Jenna rated it it was amazing
another good series ended and again i cried....
Carly222
Feb 10, 2013 Carly222 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This one was my favorite out of all four books.
Bianca Alexis
Jun 22, 2013 Bianca Alexis rated it it was amazing
Why was the series never finished!!!!!!
Laine
Jun 19, 2008 Laine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
i know it will be GREAT
Victoria Newman
Feb 17, 2013 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Ali Jones
Ali Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Carina Brielle
Carina Brielle marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Dianne Lockwood
Dianne Lockwood rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Abby Rose
Abby Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Che
Che marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Sarah Diaz
Sarah Diaz marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Andrea Heltsley
Andrea Heltsley rated it it was amazing
Yasi Gharineh
Yasi Gharineh rated it it was amazing
Haley D
Haley D marked it as to-read
Tria
Tria marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
  • Mummy
  • Heart of the Mummy (Scream Street, #3)
  • Lord of the Fantastic: Stories in Honor of Roger Zelazny
  • Wisdom's Daughter
  • Scarabian Nights (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #24)
  • Name of the Beast
  • Night Life
  • Orphan Of The Sun
  • Another Jekyll, Another Hyde (Another, #3)
  • No More Magic
  • A Cat in Wolf's Clothing (Alice Nestleton Mystery #3)
  • Vampire Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #3)
  • Going for Gold (Angels Unlimited, #10)
  • For the Love of Philae
  • Stealing Fire (Numinous World, #2)
  • Brimstone Kiss (Delilah Street, Paranormal Investigator, #2)
  • Day of the Scarab (The Oracle Prophecies, #3)
  • Sphinx's Queen (Sphinx's Princess, #2)
Lynne Ewing is an American author and a screen writer.

She always had to move around a lot when she was growing up because her father was in the Marine Corps. She has two sisters. Lynne graduated from high school in Lima, Peru after attending seven other schools. While she was in Peru, she learned to speak Spanish. She attended the University of California at Santa Barbara. When she was 30 years ol
More about Lynne Ewing...

Sisters of Isis (4 books)
  • The Summoning (Sisters of Isis, #1)
  • Divine One (Sisters of Isis, #2)
  • Enchantress (Sisters of Isis, #3)