Start by marking “The Haunting (Sisters of Isis, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Haunting (Sisters of Isis, #4)

The Haunting (Sisters of Isis #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  454 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Meri, Sudi, and Dalila are three girls who live in Washington, D.C., but have little else in common. Or so they think. When an ancient magic is revealed, so are their true identities as Sisters of Isis.

Sudi is still struggling with her newfound powers. While Meri and Dalila continue to learn new spells, Sudi can't seem to master even the most basic of her magical gifts. An
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 250 pages
Published April 29th 2008 by Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about The Haunting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Haunting

Kirsten
this is by FAR my favorite book of the series!!! I've read and re-read this book 10+ times in like a year. this was the first book I read of the series and I still was able to understand what was happening. only problem I had with reading this one first was i kind of found the others boring when I read those. but its still an over all amazing book of an amazing series! This author is amazing all of books are so good.
Lynnae
gr8 book! bt if u dont lyk ppl having magical powers it wont b a book 4 u
Alisha
This is the fourth book of the Sisters of Isis series. When I read this book it continued where the third book left off pretty much which was good. But by the ending, I would say that this series is not done being written but I can't be for sure that the author will continue with the story line. But for this book, I liked the action and excitement within the story. I love how the characters were put up against challenges and to see them go through those challenges be resolved throughout the stor ...more
Melissa Lorenzo
I think Suni is an idiot. I hate to be be so blunt about it, but this is the second in the series that has focused on this particular character and in the first I didn't like her either. In that one I attributed it to her being written that way so that the reader could go on a journey with her as this new destiny unfolds before her.

Yeah, that was giving the writer the benefit of the doubt. I feel obligated to read the series in its entirety and so I'll read the third (since I missed that one).
Emily Dinges
love it. Fav out all the books in the series, I wish she would continue with it.
Fernanda Garcia
The haunting was a verry exiting book. It was verry exiting because i really wanted to keep reading and different things would happen.This book was also verry suprising because you would've never though of the true subject and it would suprise you by the end. I did get kind of confuse in the middle and had to read it a couple of times because they just ended up somewhere.I recomend this book a hundred percent.
Taylor
I often don't like Sudi as much as Meri or Dalila but I did really enjoy this series and am sad that this was the last one written, that the author couldn't continue writing the books. That we will never know how the series is suppose to continue and end, what will happen to Sudi, Meri and Dalila.
Katlyn
In the last adventure of thesisters of Isis, there is a ghost of Ancient Egypt haunting one the girls. So after the girl figures out that she is being haunted her and her friends begin toinvestigate and unravel a dark secret about the person.
 Soph - Lock&Key
This book surprised me. the last book was very much like the second and in this book I was expecting something somewhat the same. But this little book was really different to all the rest of them. I had so much fun reading this.
Rachel
Its not the last book in the series but the next one isn't out yet and this ending isn't very satisfying, this kind of seemed out of place.
Alex
Despite the low rating I gave this whole series, it wasn't terrible. I just could have done without reading it.
Haley Nutter
Amazing book I couldn't get my nose out of it!
Jenna
another good series ended and again i cried....
Carly222
This one was my favorite out of all four books.
Bianca Alexis
Why was the series never finished!!!!!!
Laine
i know it will be GREAT
Victoria Newman
Is a great book to read
Lacey Rusaw
Lacey Rusaw marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Pushpakala
Pushpakala marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Emily Eaglin
Emily Eaglin marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
  • Mummy
  • Heart of the Mummy (Scream Street, #3)
  • Stealing Fire (Numinous World, #2)
  • Token of Darkness (Den of Shadows, #6)
  • For the Love of Philae
  • Sphinx's Queen (Sphinx's Princess, #2)
  • Powers
  • Another Jekyll, Another Hyde (Another, #3)
  • Lord of the Fantastic: Stories in Honor of Roger Zelazny
  • Kill Game (Fearless FBI, #1)
  • Scarabian Nights
  • Going for Gold (Angels Unlimited, #10)
  • Dark Cities Underground
  • Odds And Gods
  • The Sorcerer King (Faerie Path, #3)
  • Lord of the Desert (Immortal Sheiks #1)
  • Day of the Scarab (The Oracle Prophecies, #3)
  • Stargate
Lynne Ewing is an American author and a screen writer.

She always had to move around a lot when she was growing up because her father was in the Marine Corps. She has two sisters. Lynne graduated from high school in Lima, Peru after attending seven other schools. While she was in Peru, she learned to speak Spanish. She attended the University of California at Santa Barbara. When she was 30 years ol
More about Lynne Ewing...
Goddess of the Night (Daughters of the Moon, #1) Into the Cold Fire (Daughters of the Moon, #2) Night Shade (Daughters of the Moon, #3) The Secret Scroll (Daughters of the Moon, #4) The Sacrifice (Daughters of the Moon, #5)