Start by marking “The Despicable Guy” as Want to Read:
The Despicable Guy

The Despicable Guy (The Despicable Guy #1)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  1,662 ratings  ·  61 reviews
Sino matinong babae ang magkakagusto sa isang balasubas, hindi sweet, palaging nakasigaw at ... DEVIL WOMAN ang tawag sa babae? Kainis! Promise, I won't fall for that despicable guy! (Ows, talaga lang ha! Walang bawian!)
ebook

To ask other readers questions about The Despicable Guy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Despicable Guy

Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
32nd out of 169 books — 675 voters
Talk Back and You're Dead! 2nd Half by Alesana MarieTalk Back and You're Dead! by Alesana MarieDiary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. BernardinoAng Boyfriend Kong Artista by Ella Larena (modernongmaria...
Wattpad Books PUBLISHED
62nd out of 112 books — 517 voters

More lists with this book...

Cha
The Despicable Guy is really good. The lines... AWESOME! Though some of the lines were derived from other books/stories, it's fine... i mean, hey, that's normal! even those great and famous authors borrow lines from others, you know. I fell inlove with the characters. Omg. My friends and I got soooo addicted to this.. To the point that we can't stop talking about it. We can't go home without talking about the KEVJE vibes and all. One of my friends even used the main characters' name as her usern ...more
Tricia
I didn't know there's The Despicable Guy on Goodreads!!! I've only read two stories on Wattpad, ever - The Despicable Guy (and all its related books) and She's Dating The Gangster. The Despicable Guy will forever remain to be that Tagalog Wattpad story that will never fail to make me giggle, bicycle in the air, punch my pillows, and make me want to throw my cellphone on the wall because of the kilig. I really love how realistic the story FELT especially with the setting and the language, giving ...more
Jalyn
Naghahanap ka ba ng istoryang kikiligin ka? Yung librong tatawa ka, maiinis, magagalit at sisigaw kasabay ng mga karakter sa istorya? Yung kwentong masarap basahin dahil nakakatuwa ang usapan ng mga bida? Pwes, para sa’yo ‘to.

December 2011 nang una ko ‘tong mabasa sa WP. Take note, ito yung pinakaunang tagalong love story na binasa ko on-line. Hindi kasi siya katulad ng ibang istorya na after two chapters nakakasawa o nakakaumay na. Hindi lang siya pakilig, may lalim din kahit sabihin nating tee
Joyce Manrique
I read the published novel.

What I didn't like:
--Awkward minimal grammar errors (especially the usage of had/have)
--Inconsistency of Jersey's character (one moment she's saying she hates Paul, then she likes him, or she feels kilig because of Kevin, then she's mad at him. I get that it's supposed to be an inner debate of feelings but it was not executed well and most of the time it leaves me confused in a bad way.)
--That part where Kevin ate something that he's allergic to. Sobrang babaw naman ng
Nir ッ
Ngayon ko lang nakita na nandito pala sa Goodreads ang TDG!(hahaha :D) Para sakin,isa ito sa mga pinakamagandang stories na nabasa ko at deserve talaga na mai-publish. :)
Teepee
Rating: 2 Stars

Oo, nakakatuwa yung kwento ni Kevin at Jersey, nakakatawa at minsan medyo nakakakilig. Pero yun lang talaga siya. Isang kwento ng dalawang taong nagkakilala, nagkainisan at sa huli, nagkagustuhan. Nagustuhan ko naman yung kwento kahit papaano, kaso yun nga, medyo unrealistic ang story at wala namang nangyari bukod sa love story nila.

(1) Asan ba ang parents nila? Kahit na-explain naman na wala, nagatatrabaho or nasa abroad, mahirap parin paniwalaan na MIA lahat ng parental author
Doryyy
Hurray i liked the story! the plot was good, but i don't like it when kevin calls her devil woman. the happenings are so fast and stuff, it should've been collaborated more and i didn't really get kevin or jersey's looks because it they weren't described. and, first day of college, they were THAT close, unbelievable. and i think changing the script for the play is kinda embarassing especially the shawarma girl part, lol. You shouldn't have added Kevin's POV they were just really quick. And the g ...more
Chyna
A copy was provided from Pop Fiction because I'm a judge at Filipino Reader's Choice Awards

This is a load of BEEP! I love the idea of the story but then the author started making things a little bit awkward for her characters. Most of the blame should be on the writing style, I could not get into any of their heads. They were supposedly college students but they act like they're in high school sometimes even younger than that. *head desk*

There were lots of cute scenes that make you go awww but
Celestique
Rating: FIVE FREAKING STARS!!!

**I READ THE PUBLISHED BOOK VERSION.**

Going into this, I had low expectations. Really low expectations. Considering it is a wattpad novel and I dislike wattpad novels in general.

Hell, I really did not think I would read this. AT ALL.

However, I have been proven wrong!

I just loved this book. I finished this in ONE FREAKING DAY and I adore it! It brought me out of my reading slump!

The characters are quirky and hilarious!

Especially Jershey and Kevin. XDDD

I swear, I ju
krishna19
Una sa lahat, di talaga ako nagbabasa ng mga tagalog na libro. Basta, ayoko lang (angal? XD) tapos nung sinabi nung friend ko na " Toh, try mo tong story na to! Maganda yan! swear!" Aba ay di agad ako naniwala! hahaha, pero nakaraan ang mga araw, binasa ko rin. Wala kasi akong magawang productive nung mga araw na yun eh. hehehe

Tapos, ayun! Unang chapters pa lang, tawang tawa na ako! As in! This seems to be a typical story kung babasahin mo lang yung unahan, o kaya makikinig sa mga kaibigan mong
Abby
I've read this way back 2011, even before it became viral in wattpad. I was one of the very first reader of Ms. Leng and look where this online fan fiction is now?

I have to admit that it was another cliche story, but I loved the realistic approach of the novel. The readers aren't deprive of the different aspect of life such as family, school, job and romantic relationship. It was a great combination of what life is all about.

Romance? It has a slow burn between the main characters. They always bi
Nyl Oineza
The best tong The Despicable Guy! :") Kahit paulit-ulit kong binabasa, swak na swak talaga yung mga dialogue.. Hayy, KevJe Duo. :3
Mona
To be honest, I don't know what to say. It is good indeed. I love the interactions of The Despicable Guy and The Devil Woman.
Kimberly Joy
This book made me laugh out loud.
The plot was good; it was fast-paced.
The characters are funny, and Kevin is adorable.
Alexandra Julliana
I read the published book of this. I don't know what to say. I just like it. That's it. PERIOD.
Anna Katrina
Until, now I'm inlove with this story. It's just a wonderful story. I'll never forget this one. :")
She Flor
andito din pala 'tong TDG :)BEST LOVE STORY EVER! :)tinalo yung mga napanood kong kmovie haha!
Christine Alibutud
This was a quick read for me. The story was not too light nor heavy. Although, I did enjoy several moments in the book, I kind of lost interest halfway through. Also, I didn't really connect much with all the characters, but I did find some appealing. Over-all, I'll give this book 3 stars!
description
Angelica
In my opinion, this is definitely AMAZING!!!!! :D It kept me jumping up and down in excitement...and andun talaga yung kilig factor!!!! :D I absolutely love it! :))
AC
At first, I thought this story was boring. I read If I Fall first, then tried this one. Never disappointed me. :)
Cassiopeia Shedar
My forever favorite! Tagal kong nagkahangover dito. KevJe feels!
Shirlengtearjerky's my 1st fave author.
Telle Peler
Love love love ko na story 'to sa wattpad ever.

Napaiyak, ginalit at napatawa ako nito.

KevJe! <3
Gemariah Myca Lumajang
Ang ganda!! Grabe!! Di ako makaget-over >.<
Yana Dizon
My most favorite wattpad story
Jessa Lagoting
  • Tamako Sia
  • The Filthy, Rich Bitch
  • Finding Cinderella Part Two: The Chase
  • 548 Heartbeats
  • Avah Maldita (Aarte pa?)
  • Fourteen Sundays
  • Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours (Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours, #1)
  • Secretly Married
  • A Place in Time
  • Montello High: School of Gangsters
  • "Break the Casanova's Heart" Operation
  • A Kiss In The Rain
  • The Bet
  • 10 Signatures to bargain with God.
  • The Bachelor
  • Queen of the Clueless (Interim Goddess of Love, #2)
  • For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser
  • Must Date the Playboy
The Despicable Guy 2 If I Fall Unang Putok: Antolohiya ng Eros Atalia Fiction Writing Workshop