Start by marking “The Power Trip Prequel” as Want to Read:
The Power Trip Prequel

The Power Trip Prequel

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  373 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A thrilling short story from international bestselling author Jackie Collins, The Power Trip Prequel introduces you to the compelling cast of characters from Jackie's upcoming book The Power Trip (to be published in February 2013).

In Paris you’ll meet maverick journalist Flynn Hudson, recently returned from a challenging assignment in Afghanistan. Across town, beautiful su
Published October 30th 2012 by St. Martin's Press (first published October 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Power Trip Prequel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power Trip Prequel

Liam
Mar 07, 2014 Liam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Don't take this review too seriously because I'm clearly not the target audience.
Most of the characters are quite child-like and I'm not really sure who this supposed to appeal to. One good point is that the ending hints at a decent story to come and I imagine the full book is better than this prequel. (Doesn't mean i'ma read it doe)
Edward
Dec 23, 2012 Edward rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jackie Collins is a master storyteller and in this Prequel to her upcoming novel, it is clear why. She constructs the story that will be told in the novel. This compels fans and casual readers of Collins to read the book
Mary
Sep 20, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Always my go to summer read usually in one or two days. My quick reads, my escape RIP Jackie I have enjoyed them all.
Jessica Conant
Jul 04, 2015 Jessica Conant rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Was only $.99 on Amazon and since it's an e book you don't have to pay shipping. This was a great taste of what's to come in power trip ( of which I am diving into whole heartedly now)
Alexandra
Oct 01, 2015 Alexandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually read the book first. As I didn't realise she had done a prequel. Classic Jackie as always.
Bella
Aug 21, 2014 Bella rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it is really good.
AngelinaT
Aug 07, 2015 AngelinaT rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You just know that anything written by Jackie is going to be juicy and oh so good! This was a just a little taste of all the yummy things to come. Looking forward to the novel!
Heather
Nov 05, 2012 Heather rated it really liked it
My first introduction to Jackie Collins. I liked the trashy, overdramatic tone of it. When the actual book is released, I'll probably read it.

It also gives me incentive to read the book by her that I snagged from the book swap shelf at work months ago.
Rio (Lynne)
3.75 Stars. This is a prequel (short intro) to Jackie's next book. After her last book seemed off her game, this appears to be back to what Jackie readers expect. I'm in.
Jamie
Nov 12, 2013 Jamie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
[b] The Power Trip - the Prequel [/b] Jackie Collins

This a prequel to the full length novel The Power Trip by Jackie Collins. Not bad for a quick read.
Kim
Feb 08, 2016 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot going on thru out the book, but was disappointed in the end. probably the only Jackie Collins book that I didn't really like.
Brooklyn Tayla
Aug 09, 2015 Brooklyn Tayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jackie-collins
The Queen of her own genre, no one does it better than Jackie Collins.
Nikki Cable
Kiki Vander Weg
Kiki Vander Weg marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Amanda Adwell
Amanda Adwell marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Lyndsey Ferris
Lyndsey Ferris marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Michelle Kimmell
Michelle Kimmell rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
rebecca Harry
rebecca Harry marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Liza
Liza rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
TERRY RUMBOL
TERRY RUMBOL rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Denise Worley
Denise Worley marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Elizabeth Giardino
Elizabeth Giardino marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Trish Lilley
Trish Lilley rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Leona Dean
Leona Dean marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Teresa D.
Teresa D. marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Samantha Conn
Samantha Conn marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
  • Le Temps Viendra: A Novel of Anne Boleyn, Volume II
  • First Love -- Free Preview -- The First 12 Chapters
  • Resurrection Year: Turning Broken Dreams Into New Beginnings
  • 52 Delicious & Healthy SUPERFOOD Breakfasts Under 300 Calories - Simple, Quick & No-Bake!
  • Covenant
  • The Quakers of New Garden
  • Ascension Day
  • Special Knits: 22 Gorgeous Handknits for Babies and Toddlers
  • Strip Off Your Fear: Radiate the Confidence Within
  • The Eden Passion (Eden, #3)
  • From the Heart
  • Blackfoot Affair
  • Tuned In to Love
  • The Wrecking Crew (Janac's Games, #2)
  • You Belong to My Heart
  • My Son's Wife
  • Screams In The Dark (Rosie Gilmour #3)
  • Clare
There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy
More about Jackie Collins...

“a small town outside of Arizona, Sergei Zukov, a Russian drug czar, questioned a young woman tied to a chair in her own home,” 0 likes