Start by marking “Gray's Girl” as Want to Read:
Gray's Girl

Gray's Girl

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  819 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
One hot rugby player, one dangerously sexy game…

International rugby star Leighton Gray, Big L to his fans, is at the top of his game. Ruthless on the pitch, he’s living the dream. Maybe. Lonely, he’s looking for someone special to share his success with, but can’t stand the vapid women who flock around the team. When his best friend Damon tries to set up a blind date for h
Published October 12th 2012 by Etopia Press

To ask other readers questions about Gray's Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray's Girl

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeBared to You by Sylvia DayDown to You by M. LeightonOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Hot Covers
68th out of 1,082 books — 1,379 voters
It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSee Jane Score by Rachel GibsonNobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThis Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsNatural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Sports Romances
165th out of 625 books — 1,345 voters

More lists with this book...

~ Becs ~
Will you just LOOK at that cover!!

NEVER underestimate the power that a completely hot book cover has over an erotica reader. Some might say ‘Never judge a book by its cover’ but we smut readers don’t put much stock in that expression! In fact, I’d probably never have even noticed this book if I wasn’t drooling over the cover pic, wishing he would just drop the ball!!

As this is an erotic romance, don’t expect a very deep plot or huge character development because you’re really not going to find i
Rain ~miss kinky knickers~
If only he'd drop that ball...

Full review coming up!
Barbara
May 04, 2016 Barbara rated it really liked it
Loved the hero and the heroine was pretty good too. It was definitely hot!
Deserie williams
Feb 26, 2016 Deserie williams is currently reading it
This was a quick but SPICY read. I really liked it. There was a small element of suspense to it, that helped me keep wanting to turn the page. I had to find out what happened:) Besides that there really wasn't a huge storyline, just 2 people who knew each other growing up and then adventuring into an adult relationship. To say this was just SPICY is an understatement....I thought my kindle was going to melt, I had to take breaks just to cool down:) I would definitely recommend this to anyone who ...more
Bookloverme
Oct 08, 2015 Bookloverme rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a wonderful book!

Leighton Gray was a rugby player. He's the best friend of Frankie's younger brother. Frankie was eight years older than Gray and since he was a kid, he had a big crush on her. And when he had the chance to date Frankie, he didn't think twice about it.

I like my heroes older than the heroines. Even if they're a lot older than the heroines. I read a few books where the heroines were older but this book was the best for me. It was written so beautifully. It was sweet and
Amelia
Oct 15, 2012 Amelia rated it really liked it
The cover. I have to say that the cover is truly inspirational ;) As I read, I kept swiping to the cover to get another look LOL

Anyway, this was a fun read. The plot was minimal but there was one. The focus mainly on Gray's (the hottie rugby player) and Rocky's (his best friend's sister's) ever-growing romance.

And oh, how sweet it was. Well, aside from the beginning when it was just plain RAWR!

Undoubtedly, not much was said about the game of rugby. But I didn't care haha. I was more interested
Emily
Rugby star Leighton Gray has worked hard for everything he has. While he may come off as broody and introverted, he really is quite completely opposite. When he overhears his best friend trying to set his sister up on a date with one of the other players, Gray knows no one else is going to take her out but him. The woman he has crushed on for all these years is finally available and he plans to nab the chance at finding out if she truly is the one.

I liked this, it had an intense quality to it. G
Betsy
Mar 11, 2013 Betsy rated it liked it
This was a tough one to rate - I'm probably leaning closer to 3.5 than three stars though. I didn't enjoy the premise of the story. It was a little hard to follow at the beginning because it's about a rugby star and I have absolutely no knowledge of rugby - however, that's personal problem for me. I liked the characters but I just felt like everything was too rushed. Things were glazed over and there wasn't enough back story. However, like I said the characters were likable and there were a lot ...more
Audrey
Feb 09, 2013 Audrey rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Not bad, but kind of predictable. Unfortunately did not live up to my expectations. Bonus points for having a lot of POV from the H, though, so maybe a 2.5?
Monica
Dec 15, 2012 Monica rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with this book! God, I want more.

GREAT.GREAT.GREAT. I can't stop repeating this word in my head. Amazing characters (and I'm not just talking about the main characters- ALL of the characters were well written).An OK plot- since the story is short I understand the lack of development on that part. Sex scenes that make me wanna beg for mercy (HOT AS HELL), and an (kind of) alpha male that had the word "cute" written all over that sexy body.
I adored the main female character. She wa
Genney Blass
May 02, 2013 Genney Blass rated it really liked it
Truly enjoyed this book, However even though it was a very short story. I really need more information in what way did they get Robby. It was not given, just that he was arrested. But OMG, Leighton Gray, Dayum, papacito, Delicious, Sexy, Alpha, Dominant, Ooh. Loved his attitude. Damon is a sweetheart,defending his sister's honor, after that terrible break-up. Oh, i truly enjoyed this book. But I Need to go and fine me a Rugby Player. Kudos to Mina Carter, Bravo!
HILLZ
Jan 01, 2013 HILLZ rated it liked it
Cute story! Grays quite the hottie!
Nadia
Oct 13, 2012 Nadia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Hot hot hot! Loved this book!
Stacey
May 31, 2014 Stacey rated it it was ok
Shelves: never-finished
I just couldn't finish this book! No matter how hard I tried I couldn't concentrate!
I would read a paragraph then stop and realise I had no Idea what had and was happening.

I really do try to finish every book I start, it's like a rule! I just didn't see this book heading in an interesting direction...

I have to admit though they had nice conversations but that was about it and it wasn't cutting it for me.

I didn't understand the heroines brother either... He physically harmed his best friend fo
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
I'm sure I would've liked this better if I understood anything about rugby, other than it's like football, but they wear soccer outfits. And a lot of the UK dialect/slang had me pausing to figure out. Otherwise, cute, sweet, steamy.
BBMoreB ~
Dec 13, 2012 BBMoreB ~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, free-book
This was an interesting new find for me; I discovered both a new author and a new sport (Rugby). I’m an enormous fan of sports romances, and even though there is a large selection out there - I’ve discovered only 3 or 4 authors that have made my sport romance auto-buy list (You guessed it Mina is one of those). Lucky for me she has an extensive back-list filled with tons of goodies!

I hope to see additional members, especially Bryant, of the Willesdon Wolves.

If you haven’t read this one…grab it…
Nenya
Dec 31, 2015 Nenya rated it it was ok
i like the premise and the characters (so far), but seriously, guys who have one night stands and the kind of guy the H is supposed to be, those two personalities don't go together. they just don't. yes, why think so much, it's just erotica... but i'd rather not have the H be a one-night-stand kind of a guy... even if he has 'grown up' and left that behind him (along with his best buddie, the h's brother... gross).

Wasn't bad enough for 2 stars, but I didn't like the characters and their actions
Shantal  (VERIFED BOOK LOVER)
the plot was good but it was majorily all over the place . didn't get to see the relationship develop , only got small glimpses which were not satisfactory . personally i just felt it moved way too fast for my taste which made the writing sloppy . this novel needed way more words, character development thus it was meh in terms of quality . the erotica was just there , merely 2 or 3 good love scenes before major climaxes started happened and this just took away from the story , the general plot a ...more
Elisabeth Cole
Nov 06, 2012 Elisabeth Cole rated it liked it
This book had a lot more potential than it lived up to. I was intrigued with Frankie (the woman) being 8 years older than Leighton. (He was 24, she was 32.) The subject was barely addressed at all in the book when the possibilities for problems based on the age difference were numerous. While reading it I kept wondering if this was a sequel to something else because of family situations alluded to but not fully explained. My final feeling was that this was a fairly good read but could have been ...more
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
this story had a lot of potential. A 6'9" rugby player lusting after his best friend's older sister. A woman in her early 30s having a lusty affair with a younger man. But ruined this for me was that the conflict wasn't that Gray was too young, or Frankie was too insecure. It was a crazy stalker ex-boyfriend! I didn't want some mystery going on while Gray and Frankie were having a relationship. I was also hoping for more sexy scenes.
Carol
Oct 29, 2012 Carol rated it it was ok
This book needed editing. Fell far short of expectation. I think the cover is what sells this book so 5 stars for marketing. This love story of a rugby player falling for his best friends sister could have been so good but leaves the reader short changed. If you like foul language and explicit sex scenes this book will not disappoint. I'll pass on this author in the future as I have had better reads for free on line.
Clista
Oct 17, 2012 Clista rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-as-hell
I enjoyed the start to the finish! Leighton was a force to be reckoned with. Frankie was his match. I really liked how the characters had issues. This was not a simple erotic short. I was willing to get to know their story, and I did not fell let down. This is a quick read, but I do feel the story was complete. Although, I would like to know more about their lives..... Thanks for the story!
Oh, LOVE THE COVER!!!!
Megha
May 26, 2013 Megha rated it it was ok
predictable story. like very predictable. after a point I was struggling to find a story that would make this a worth read.its hot. there's no doubt about that but I've read better erotica.can read once if ure looking to read a quick okay mush romance.wouldn't recommend it too much though.the author writes well.I guess we just need better plots n more character to the stories to make it interesting.
Jamie
Dec 15, 2012 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Loved this book.. its wasnt a long book but it packed a lot of punch//excellent .. no.. BEYOND excellent chemistry between Gray and Frankie.. extreamly HOT HOT HOT.. but there is a good story there too and none of it seems rush. Perfectly done....
Jackie  Kluyts - Kiwibooknerd
Oct 18, 2012 Jackie Kluyts - Kiwibooknerd rated it really liked it
Shelves: great-reads
I love sports romance books and it was nice to read one about rugby a player for a change, since most of the books are always about football, or baseball players...

Good read and I look forward to reading more books by this author...
Jessica
Oct 16, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning I was caught up in Gray. Frankie was easy to like and the way they fit together, was just perfect. I just finished this and I want to read it again just because of Gray. I would love to read more of him.
Barbara
Oct 29, 2012 Barbara rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-read
What a good book! I love that the male character was a nice guy. I also love that there was no major conflict between the male and female characters. It had a good ending and closure. I really enjoyed this book.
Jen
Nov 07, 2012 Jen rated it liked it
Shelves: fv
Gray and Frankie

Full review to come on Fiction Vixen Book Reviews
Tracey
Oct 17, 2012 Tracey rated it really liked it
Another brilliant short read full of Hot romance.
  • Scored
  • Goals For A Sinner (Sinners, #1)
  • Fourth and Goal (Seattle Lumberjacks, #1)
  • Stick Shift (Bad Boys of Racing, #1)
  • Curve Contract
  • Inside Heat (Mustangs Baseball, #1)
  • Undeniable (The Dalton Gang, #1)
  • Claimed By The Cowboy (Curvy Girls)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
  • The Game of Love
  • Rude Awakening
  • Dangerous Race (Adrenaline Highs, #1)
  • Racing to Love: Carter's Treasure (Racing to Love, #1)
  • Ready to Rumble (Love of the Game, #1)
  • Player's Ultimatum
  • Breakaway (Heller Brothers, #1)
  • The Curvy Sister
  • A Delicious Taboo Plus Two
2920063
Want 3 FREE ebooks? Sign up to my newsletter - http://mina-carter.com/newsletter/

Back to your regularly scheduled bio ;)

Mina was born and raised in the East Farthing of Middle Earth (otherwise known as the Midlands, England) and spend her childhood learning all the sorts of things generally required of a professional adventurer. Able to ride, box, shoot, make and read maps, make chainmail and use
More about Mina Carter...