Start by marking “The Old Night Of Your Name” as Want to Read:
The Old Night Of Your Name

The Old Night Of Your Name

When newly appointed Village Peace Officer Norma Faunce, saddled with a pathologically jealous husband, embarks on a search for a missing hunting guide in Southeast Alaska's unforgiving wilderness, she unwittingly courts disaster in her zeal to succeed, at last opening old wounds long hidden in fading memories of her fatherless childhood. Norma's whirlwind marriage to ...more
Published September 28th 2012 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Old Night Of Your Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Old Night Of Your Name

Rachel
Oct 21, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
I loved getting to know this small town in Alaska (fictional? not sure), a state that the author is clearly very familiar with. This book is suspenseful, and keeps you turning pages. I liked that the book is set in the 90's (I believe) where no one has a cell phone and everyone has an answering machine in their home. This is not the type of book I normally read, but it kept me reading, and I enjoyed it. I am definitely looking forward to more books by this author.
John Hanscom
Feb 24, 2013 John Hanscom rated it liked it
Disappointing. HIs descriptions of an Alaskan village went fairly well until he described the Village grocery store, and the main character was a man's conception of what a female VPSO (Village Public Service Officer) was like.
Pkcobb
Oct 10, 2012 Pkcobb rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. Thought it was interesting from first to last page.