Start by marking “Halloween Submission (Holiday Doms #2)” as Want to Read:
Halloween Submission (Holiday Doms #2)

Halloween Submission (Holiday Doms #2)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  37 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Halloween has arrived and Tom Newton is stressed with his job as a fireman. His best friend Rob, a submissives’ wet dream, is having a play party on Halloween night. Lucy, a nurse who has secretly been crushing on Tom, has decided to go to the party. Tom has decided that he needs to release some tension, and have some fun during his time off. What Lucy and Tom don’t know i ...more
Published October 9th 2012 by Irish Wolf Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Submission

~ Becs ~
Intensely sexy – a perfectly kinky Halloween story.

Tom and Lucy have been crazy about each other for a long time. Lucy knows that Tom is a dom but Tom doesn’t realise that Lucy is a submissive. Neither of them acts on their attraction and they long for each other from afar.

It’s Halloween and they are being set up by friends attending a play party. They are both masked, neither can see who the other us but they recognise the natural dom and sub in each other and forge an intense connection and ha
Bending The Bookshelf
Oct 27, 2012 Bending The Bookshelf rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Bonnie Bliss has quickly become a favourite author of mine, ever since I had the chance to review the sweetly erotic Chains and Chocolate. Even though her Twisted Oz series (Twisted Dreams & Twisted Ropes) has had me gushing like an infatuated schoolgirl, I was quite excited about getting back to another real-world tale of authentic domination, especially one with a Halloween theme.

I am delighted to say, Halloween Submission is another tale of intimate bondage and domination that is likely t
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kclu's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4 Stars

Talk about a Halloween party my dreams are made of!! I mean seriously what could be better. A house full of sexy Doms and each room set up for a different way to submit. I absolutely love these quick HOT reads!

Lucy has been in love with her best friend’s brother, Tom, forever, but doesn’t think he can handle her dark secret. She doesn’t think he would take it too well when she ask him to f$%k her anally, while spanking the heck outta her ass. She ha
Erzabet Bishop
Nov 19, 2012 Erzabet Bishop rated it really liked it
Who wants to go to a Halloween party where the theme is a bit of bondage and some pretty hot tricks and treats with a Dom who is famous for his surprise goodie bag? I know I do!

Lucy is a nurse working herself to death on a shift that never ends. When hunky fireman and lust fixation Tom shows up with a burn victim, she knows her night is going to go downhill. When she gets home, her roomie has other plans for her Halloween. Bondage Party!!!

Millie drags Lucy to the party and after a fun bout of s
Liz at Fictional Candy
Nov 21, 2012 Liz at Fictional Candy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
Well, well, well... This is my first book by Bonnie Bliss, but I can tell you right now - it won't be my last. Right away the author had me under lock and key. She made me care of these characters before she got them busy.

Lucy is an overworked nurse. She loves her job, but man, she needs a break. She's a natural sub, but hasn't been involved in the lifestyle for a while because if she can't have the one she want, no one else measures up.

Tom is a fireman. Yeah, I could stop the review right the
Rōnin
Nov 06, 2012 Rōnin rated it really liked it
Halloween Submission (Holiday Doms)
by Bonnie Bliss

The book description provides an adequate idea of what one should expect, so I will only provide my thoughts and opinions...

This was an incredibly erotic and intense Halloween themed short story, and as such, the plot had to unfold in a very short amount of time. The author accomplished that task effortlessly. I honestly don’t know how one can pack such fleshed out characters, exposition, climax , its aftermath and the denouement in the short amo
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

A Dominant fireman, a submissive nurse, a kitty outfit added in with a BDSM Halloween party, how can this be any hotter?

Lucy is a trauma nurse in the ER. She's best friends with Tom and his sister, Millie. Lucy's kinky desires has chased off men to the point that she's no longer interested in placing herself out there again. Millie convinces her to attend a BDSM Halloween party as a naughty kitty. Lucy's outfit leaves little to the imagination.

Lucy would love to submit to Tom. She's afraid if t
Sharonda _Isadora
Nov 04, 2012 Sharonda _Isadora rated it it was amazing
Halloween is over, but Bonnie Bliss will have you remembering this Holiday like no other.

Lucy & Tom are the perfect Dom/Sub couple…thing is, they just don’t know it yet. These two are wickedly attracted to each other and now they have Halloween night together thanks to their friends Millie & Robert. After what was an explosive night of what was a mind blowing scene. Tom damn near ruins a perfect relationship in the making, but Lucy holds her ground with a challenge he can’t refuse.

I love
Twigs1704
See my review here: http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance....

A short hot read about two friends who have secretly been in love with each other for forever but for some reason or another neither will admit it. On Halloween, their best friends decide to fix it and set them up at a play party. Tom and Lucy finally see they are the perfect Dom and Sub for each other.
Crystal
Nov 27, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
You think that this story would be pretty predictable but it's not. You have two people Tom and Lucy who have loved each other for years but the either doesn't know it. So their friends set them up without them knowing. In one way it is good and the other they should have warned them.

I didn't know how the book would end but I liked it. I haven't read anything from this author until now and I am glad that I took the chance and read this one. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more.
Katherine O'Grady
Jun 10, 2015 Katherine O'Grady rated it it was ok
I bought this from Kindle for $0.99.

Ok. The Dom is too perfect. He is just 24 years old, has the perfect dungeon, is well known for his signature Dom equipment (not a euphemism). I just couldn't suspend my disbelief that much. In the end, the story was ok, but it felt a lot like a promo for her other books.
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 rated it really liked it
May 26, 2016
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Mary Mooney
Mary Mooney marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Victoria Gray
Victoria Gray rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2015
Lisa Kessler
Lisa Kessler marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Beatrice Drury
Beatrice Drury marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Nicole Morgan
Nicole Morgan marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
Nov 11, 2014
Laru
Laru marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Slytherin Rose
Slytherin Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bonnie Bliss is the brain child of two authors. Bonnie is a husband and wife duo who have come together to weave stories of passion, action, betrayal, and ultimate surrender. They have discovered that mixing genres is their thing. Their tastes go dark, and they love to twist up sweet stories and make them a bit more tense and sexy. Bonnie writes in multiple genres with plans to dabble into more ar ...more
More about Bonnie Bliss...

Holiday Doms (3 books)
  • Bondage on the 4th of July (Holiday Doms #1)
  • A Slave For Christmas (Holiday Doms #3)