Start by marking “The Immortals: The Beginning (The Immortals, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
The Immortals: The Beginning (The Immortals, #1-2)

The Immortals: The Beginning (The Immortals #1-2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  259 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Now available together for the first time, don’t miss the first two books in Alyson Noël’s #1 New York Times bestselling The Immortals series. Enter an enchanting new world where true love never dies. . .

After a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever Bloom can see people’s auras, hear their thoughts, and know someone’s entire life story b
Published July 9th 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about The Immortals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Immortals

Sarah Smith
I have read both of these before, but it was almost six years ago, so I'm reading them again! They are the books that made me a YA bookworm. Or really, just a bookworm in general. I just bought them, and am so delighted to be reading again!
Aug 14, 2015 Kristen rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Adults 16 & up
I won't start this review with a synopsis, since that is available under the book description.

I did notice bits of other books/stories/series I have read incorporated into this book. I also did see the small resemblance to the Twilight series. However, I felt that this book was not a carbon copy and could stand on its own as a unique series. It wasn't a vampire novel so that was enough to be refreshing, since that seems to be the main focus for most YA authors these days. I was so into this sto
I read these two books and I just was hoping for more. They do have some good parts but mostly I was left wanting to just wrap it up and be done.

Look at Evermore and Blue Moon separately for full reviews of each.
Irene Castillo
Took awhile to get into but then was hooked. The 2nd book however was kind of all over the place and some scenes didn't make sense.
Arantxa Palacios
Muy bueno que los hayan juntado, aunque siempre he pensado que Evermore sería un gran libro el solito. Ya en Blue Moon se va un poco de madre la cosa. :/
This was a double edition. Evermore and Blue Moon. I read Evermore, then put it aside to read another book. Then I just couldn't get into the second book. Albeit I didn't try too hard, but the first one just didn't leave me wanting more. I have a huge list of books I want to read, so if it doesn't grab me, I'm going to put it aside.
Amanda Peebles
I think it would be cool to live in this world.
great book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damen is so SMOKINGLY sexyy!!!!!!!!!!!! I lusting for him stilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandi Thomas
i really enjoyed the first two books and can't wait to read the rest.
Nicole Timko
awful teen romance. no plots. no depth. just bad
Cindy Chung
best book[s] ever
he.he.he, wonder if they'll...
Shay marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Delefay Mccoy
Delefay Mccoy marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Makayla Fenton
Makayla Fenton marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
jenna marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Daphne Laureyn
Daphne Laureyn marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Cheryl Grimmett
Cheryl Grimmett marked it as to-read
Priscilla Milowitz
Priscilla Milowitz marked it as to-read
Svetlana Jones
Svetlana Jones marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Lara marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Kaitlin Martin
Kaitlin Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Emily Serwatka-vermette
Emily Serwatka-vermette marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Samantha Bailey
Samantha Bailey marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Bashadoo Carpenter
Bashadoo Carpenter marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Montal marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Sallie marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Heidi Rhodes O'Dor
Heidi Rhodes O'Dor marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
  • The Blood Coven Vampires, Volume 1 (Blood Coven Vampire, #1-2)
  • Scarlet: Chapters 1-5
  • The Second Spy (The Books of Elsewhere, #3)
  • If I Love You, Am I Trapped Forever?
  • Blood+, Volume 1 - First Kiss (Blood+ light novel, #1)
  • The Beginning: Born at Midnight and Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #1-2)
  • Kembar Keempat
  • Durinda's Dangers (Sisters Eight, #2)
  • Nightshade (Poison Diaries, #2)
  • Destiny (Immortal, #4)
  • Vanquished (Crusade, #3)
  • Speechless
  • The World of Suzie Wong
  • A Midsummer Night's Scream
  • Descent into Dust (Emma Andrews #1)
  • The Witch's Guide to Cooking with Children
  • The Japanese Lover
  • Ghost Knight
*Note to readers: I'm slowly trying to add to the long list of books I have read, books I am reading, books I want to read, and books I loved reading. I only add books I loved, hence all my ratings are 5 stars!

Alyson Noël is the #1 New York Times best selling, award-winning, author of 23 novels, including: FAKING 19, ART GEEKS AND PROM QUEENS, LAGUNA COVE, FLY ME TO THE MOON, KISS & BLOG, SAVI
More about Alyson Noel...

The Immortals (6 books)
  • Evermore (The Immortals, #1)
  • Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)
  • Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)
  • Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4)
  • Night Star (The Immortals, #5)
  • Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
Evermore (The Immortals, #1) Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) Shadowland (The Immortals, #3) Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4) Night Star (The Immortals, #5)