Start by marking “City of Bones: The Graphic Novel” as Want to Read:
City of Bones: The Graphic Novel

City of Bones: The Graphic Novel (The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel #1)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  525 ratings  ·  10 reviews
It is currently available for digital download via ComiXology in a nine-part series, but it will be available in full in paperback on August 6, 2013.

Th3rd World’s adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s New York Times best-selling novel, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Set in modern day New York, the Mortal Instruments series centers on the “Shadowhunters,” human-angel hybr
Published August 6th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books (first published June 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about City of Bones, please sign up.

Tyler
No. No no no no no no no no no no noooooooooo A GRAPHIC NOVEL? (It was bound to happen, but still). I think Clare should donate some of her money to her fans for being so loyal and buying every piece of garbage she manages to crap out of her ass. Just, UGH. What's next, huh? A video game?

How I see miss Cash Cow:

GIFSoup

Anyway, that's how I feel about her. Carry on.
Ave Binks
Aug 23, 2013 Ave Binks marked it as to-read
HOLY CRAP!!!!
Both Barnes & Noble and Amazon say this:
Publication date: 12/31/2030
2030?? 2030!!
WHAT THE HELL?!?!
Please somebody tell me they're wrong!
Twizzie
Apr 20, 2013 Twizzie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I hope this is not as bad as the Hush, Hush graphic novel.
Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction}
Jace looks like my uncle on the cover - as in , old.
Charlotte
Aug 18, 2014 Charlotte marked it as if-you-recommend-this-i-ll-bite-you  ·  review of another edition
What??? I thought there already was a graphic novel--you know, the one where the people on the cover looked like Steve and Terri Irwin? What happened to that?

Look, I know better than anyone that The Mortal Instruments and all its offshoots are part of a gigantic cash cow with the false specter that is Cassandra Clare at is center, but I never knew it was so bad, they'd end up making multiple different graphic novels based on the same book just to keep milking and milking. This is ridiculous.

And
Krys
I read the first 8 pages in a sampler sent from the publisher. Not impressed with the art. It makes the story seem less cool.
Roya Shaban
Aug 26, 2014 Roya Shaban marked it as read-graphic-novels  ·  review of another edition
i enjoy city of bone as graphic novel more than the novel , , i still can't stand the characters for some reason , but i really want to give it another try and pick the 2nd book , hopeful that i can enjoy it
Adam Gottbetter
Nicole Virella is good but I prefer Adam Gottbetter
Casey
This City of Bones graphic novel did a really good job portraying the story line. The artwork is fabulous. I think they captured the characters perfectly! Can't wait to read the rest!!
Skylar
Skylar marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Sekar Rahmaningrum
Sekar Rahmaningrum marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Stephanie Anne
Stephanie Anne marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Abril Salamanca
Abril Salamanca marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Chelsea Mcculley
Chelsea Mcculley marked it as to-read
Jillian Wheatley
Jillian Wheatley marked it as to-read
Veronica Gomez
Veronica Gomez marked it as to-read
Hannah12102
Hannah12102 marked it as to-read
Aria
Aria marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Elizabeth O'Hanlon
Elizabeth O'Hanlon marked it as to-read
*salena*
*salena* marked it as to-read
Kayla Lee
Kayla Lee marked it as to-read
Ol
Ol added it
betty fortenberry
betty fortenberry marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Differences from book 1 10 Sep 08, 2013 10:31AM
  • New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #4)
  • Shadow Kiss: A Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #3)
  • Blue Bloods: The Graphic Novel
  • House of Night #5 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #5)
  • Challenge (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #2)
  • The Enemy of Death (Magisterium,  #5)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • The Red Pyramid: The Graphic Novel (The Kane Chronicles: The Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Shadowhunter's Guide: City of Bones
  • Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 1 (Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only, #1)
  • Beautiful Creatures: The Manga
Hello Goodreadsers. Here's my official bio:

More about Cassandra Clare...
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)