Start by marking “STRANGE Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond” as Want to Read:
STRANGE Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond

STRANGE Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond

A collection of true paranormal stories consisting mostly of ghost stories, UFOs,and near death experiences mostly from Idaho. The author discusses ghost hunting with equipment and haunted tours.
Published August 2011

To ask other readers questions about STRANGE Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about STRANGE Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond

G.S. Wright
May 08, 2013 G.S. Wright rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone in Idaho, those that like ghost stories
Recommended to G.S. by: Cathy Wilson
Strange is an interesting book. It is part memoir of the author, sharing her personal experiences and her paranormal research. The other part blends in ghost stories, not only from Idaho, but from other states. I personally was interested in this book because many of the stories take place around areas where I live or have lived, primarily Twin Falls and Buhl, Idaho. Though I don't know the people sharing their stories, I do know the locations, and it is very interesting to read about ...more
Stanley McShane
Jun 23, 2013 Stanley McShane rated it really liked it
From Catmarie Wilson, this little romp into the paranormal, psychic phenomena of "Strange" and Unexplained Tales begs the question of whether or not so many incidences of coincidence are really coincidences. Most of us have had experiences such as described in her book; we've had moments of deju vu. Some of us have even had an instance where we swore the confrontation was a ghost or spiritual being as no other explanation would logically explain the happening. This book recalls a number of ...more
Sandra Bernsen
Jun 19, 2013 Sandra Bernsen rated it it was amazing
CatMarie's "Strange: Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond" is full of short stories of unusual and mysterious episodes that she and other individuals have experienced. From seeing and talking to people that simply vanish, to hearing voices and more, this is a truly entertaining and thought-provoking read. I found her presentation unbiased and her stories left me wanting to know more.
A.J. Irving
Aug 05, 2013 A.J. Irving rated it it was amazing
Strange: Unexplained Tales from Idaho and Beyond by Catmarie Wilson is an intriguing book that encourages the reader to keep an open mind about bizarre occurrences. This is an interesting read that will make you think twice about strange experiences. Coincidence or something more? Read this book and decide for yourself.
Cathy Wilson
Cathy Wilson rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Sandi Davidson
Sandi Davidson rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Julie Fors
Julie Fors marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Entity
Entity added it
Mar 19, 2015
Osiris Oliphant
Osiris Oliphant marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2016