Start by marking “Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)

Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #2)

4.32  ·  Rating Details ·  6,817 Ratings  ·  486 Reviews
I've always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.

I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a Hottie God that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This ho
Published November 28th 2012 (first published November 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me

Tough Critic Book Reviews
Jan 04, 2013 Tough Critic Book Reviews rated it really liked it
I hated this book until I loved it...

Okay, I never hated this book, but me and the first half had a very dysfunctional relationship. It wasn't giving me what I needed, what I wanted. It wasn't until I finished, that I felt the need to return to the beginning of the book and beg forgiveness. This is where I say it's not you it's me, right? Well, it is...it was me. It had nothing to do with the writing or the story, it was one hundred percent all me.

The first half was hard because there was no Cu
Jillian Dodd
Nov 09, 2012 Jillian Dodd rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Vote for Aiden from The Keatyn Chronicles in the YA Crush tournament! If he wins the tournament, I'll be releasing a very long sneak peek for LOVE ME!!! (Please share with your friends!) http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/201... ...more
Beverly
Aug 10, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, series
5 I vote for Keatyn Stars

Kiss Me picks up where Stalk me leaves off. Keatyn is attending boarding school in New York to avoid her stalker. In this installment of The Keatyn Chronicles we meet her new friends, and even get a little peek at some of her old ones.

I will start with my favorite of Keatyn’s friends…

Yes, I am 100% Team Aiden

We meet Keatyn’s current flame Dawson…I like to refer to him as horndog, but in his defense he is a teenage boy.

Then we have a slew of other mouthwatering friends:
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: YA-Mature Contemporary Romance
Book 2 in The Keatyn Chronicles

FAN-FREAKING-TAB-U-LOUS! I LOVED IT!
I am totally addicted to this series!

If you enjoy YA then you need to read this series. I finished hours ago and I still cannot get these characters out of my brain they are embedded there!

Boy's Boy's Boy's Boy's
Boy's I do adore.....*sighs*
Kiss me. Date me. Love me. Hate me. STALK ME. Yes this says it all.

This book picks up exactly where book 1 left off. Ke
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Oct 19, 2012 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
THIS REVIEW WAS POSTED ON MY BLOG AT ANGIE'S DREAMY READS

5 SWOON WORTHY DAWSON STARS

I’m not sure what it is about this series but I just absolutely ADORE it. I think it’s the mix between Gossip girls meets The Hills (which was a catty show on MTV with high school girls) that makes me love it. It’s seriously like watching an entire season but better; if that make sense!! Keatyn is just one of those girls you want to be. She has the “it” factor! Her personality is to die for and she makes you sm
Muse-ic
Someone please tell me why this book got such good ratings???????

Allow me to summarize this book for you:
Kissing, sex, popularity, and money, sprinkled with a dash of emotions.

Yup...and this whole books takes place in the course of a few weeks.
Within the first few days, Keatyn has decided that she's in love. But then she decides he (Aiden aka the God of All Hotties) is a jerk because he won't have sex with her! WTF?
Dude that's NOT the only aspect of a relationship!! Grow up!!

The only thing that
Christy
Another fabulous re-read! I can't get enough of this series! On to the next x

Kiss Me starts off exactly where Stalk Me left off... Oh I love these books! I just adore Keatyn! She is the funnest person... And of course I love all of Keatyn’s many boys, you seriously need an index to keep up with them!

Mr Gorgeous- My Dawson!

And God of all Hotties- My Aiden

There was some tension going on between Dawson and Aiden...
I started out Team Aiden 100%, then I was Team Dawson for just a minute.... Now
Susanne
Oct 14, 2012 Susanne rated it it was amazing
Updated review on April 11 after my first reread. Ohmigawd, this book is still beyond adorable!

All I have to say is: boarding school is no day at the beach. It is way more exciting.

My cheeks hurt from grinning so much! There is no way you can get how awesome this book is! And the cover, it really doesn't make this book justice. Keatyn is WAY prettier. And the book is WAY better.

It is so funny, adorable and full of swoony guys. You won't know who to cheer for. Jillian Dodd has an amazing gift. S
Kala
Dec 03, 2012 Kala rated it it was ok
Also posted on my blog at:
Kala's Book Blog

I wasn't planning to read this because the first book made me so mad, but I decided what the hell and gave it a shot. I didn't hate the first book because of the writing and I still liked That Boy (though I wasn't a fan of the sequel). I was hoping and praying this one would redeem Stalk Me for me. And it kind of did and kind of didn't? It's hard to explain.

If Keatyn had started off at boarding school and I hadn't spent 300+ pages in Stalk Me getting to
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 08, 2012 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
Keatyn & Dawson
description

Okay I want a redo of my high school experience with Keatyn Monroe as my bff/roommate at this private school. Oh the fun we would have the designer clothes we would wear and oh the boys we would kiss!

If you enjoyed the first book of this series Stalk Me then you will enjoy Kiss Me. It’s flirty, fun and a bit steamy. The story has progressed along with Keatyn and I can only guess at what the last book of this series will hold. My only complaint was the abrupt ending, I wanted t
Erin
Nov 06, 2012 Erin rated it really liked it
Kiss Me was just as good as the first book in the series, Stalk Me. My only complaint is how the books just end. I hate having to wait!!

Keatyn seems to have kept up her ways of jumping from boy to boy, at least in the beginning of the book. I am not a fan of this, but suppose it is the way of some teenagers. I am definitely Team Aiden and was shocked about the whole Dawson thing. Though he is a sweetheart and seems to genuinely like Keatyn. I still have a soft spot for Aiden and hope she ends u
HILLZ
Oct 08, 2012 HILLZ rated it really liked it
BOYS BOYS BOYS
Keatyn is living the teenage dream. She is rich, beautiful and surrounded by tons of gorgeous boys. I mean buff, gorgeous, dreamy, god-like boys!! Her life is perfect, right? Oh wait, except that she has a stalker and can't ever see her family again.

I love this series! It is adorable. Easy great read. Love the inner monologue that goes on in her head.
Laci
Nov 17, 2012 Laci rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, great-read
Another exceptional book in this series. These books are witty and fun and I can't wait for "Date Me"
Georgia
* Stalk Me Spoilers*

While I wasn't completely blown away by Stalk Me, I was very excited for the release of Kiss Me! I was not disappointed. Kiss Me was everything and more. Dodd delivered a story full of the perfect amount of romance, boys and mystery. I've already fallen in love with Dodd's That Boy series and am so glad I was able to enjoy Kiss Me.

Keatyn has left her beach lifestyle, friends and family for boarding school… unfortunately, not by choice. She was forced to leave after she was a
Ashley
*I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review on Ashley's Book Nook.*

“If only boys came with warning labels. Like, yours would be: Do not kiss when drunk. Riley’s would be: I’m going to sleep with you and your best friend, too.” – Keatyn

Okay, let me just start off by saying that if the boys at boarding school are all as hot, sweet, athletic, charming, adorable, funny and whatever other adjective I can think of, as they are in Kiss Me...I wish I would have known about that sooner. I prob
Autumn Review
Nov 24, 2012 Autumn Review rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
I can't deny it. I'm a KC groupie. I'm even in a Keatyn Chronicles discussion group. There are theories flying around all over the place about "WHO WILL KEATYN END UP WITH???" Well, we have a long way to go before we find that out. In the meantime...I'm enjoying all these yummy guys she gets to choose from.

While Keatyn's indecisiveness in Stalk Me, drove me nuts, it didn't seem to bother me much in this one. Maybe it's because of DAWSON. Oh my, Dawson. I wasn't sure I could love anyone more tha
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Oct 08, 2012 J *deep in the heart of Texas* rated it really liked it
4.5 Fun-Filled Stars!!

These are like the funnest books ever. Like totally. No, really...they are! :) They're like crack...they're an addiction....and I just can't quit. And frankly, I don't want to. This is how they make me feel...

Okay...I'm going to go out on a limb here...but I think I am still

TEAM AIDEN!!!

What can I say, I like the under-dog. Though I think Ms Dodd is just trying to get us all to fall in love with Dawson so we forget about Aiden and then he's going to make this huge comeback
Brandi
Nov 29, 2012 Brandi rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Wow, Jillian has me switching teams constantly...these boys...oh my!! Kiss me shows Keatyn acclimating to the changes in her life and new friends. Very cute, fun read! Anxiously waiting for the next installment.
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Feb 18, 2013 Kellie Maddox-Ward rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-na
THIS BOOK MADE ME SO HAPPY AND GIDDY….

This was a lot of fun, and it was a bit sexier than the last.. with the little exhibitionist showings at the football game and the library! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, boys boys boys boys, bitches, backstabbers, fun, laughs, tears, just the perfect amount of everything.
Just all round awesome YA/NA

As stated in my review of Stalk Me this series plays out like a TV Show, we pick up instantly where we left off.
At the Fair
After kissing Aiden and making the dance team.
Paula
Jan 09, 2013 Paula rated it really liked it

***Warning: There are spoilers from the first book, Stalk Me***

I think I’m in hot boy overload! Keatyn, our heroine, puts my wild teen days to shame with her harem of delicious boys and naughty school girl outfits. I never thought I would be saying this but… I’m actually pretty impressed with this series. This series may be cute and fluffy, but the writing is addictive. And the storyline is so much fun!

This story picks up immediately where Stalk Me ends. After coming close to being kidnapped by
Morgan
Nov 24, 2012 Morgan rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, 3-stars
CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL REVIEW AT READING, EATING AND DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

"This isn't your traditional love story. It's not a story about one girl and one boy. It's a story about a girl's journey through adolescence and the many boys she meets along the way. The many SEXY boys she meets along the way. Basically, it's chick lit at it's best. There are numerous boys to fall for, the story line is engaging and entertaining, and the main character Keatyn is hilarious.

Keatyn is boy crazy
Mia Asher
Nov 30, 2012 Mia Asher rated it it was amazing
"I feel like I've died and gone to hottie heaven." - Keatyn

This is how Keatyn feels when she arrives to her boarding school, a place that will be her home for the next year of her life, and it is NOT a joke. It is a Hottie Heaven that only Jillian Dodd could create so well. When I finished reading Stalk me (vol. 1), I was left with an amazing feeling that I had just walked into my teenage dream of going to a boarding school with hot boys and, well, have fun. Keatyn arrives to this boarding schoo
Britt
Nov 29, 2012 Britt rated it really liked it
4 stars

I loved this book so much more than the first, however once again I felt like I shouldn’t have.

So I have said it a million times but I will say it again. I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES. The reason for this is someone always has to miss out, or neither of them in the end, or if the author is a masochist she just kills one of the characters off. The only thing that gets me past a love triangle normally is those books such as the first in this series Stalk Me and Between the Lines by Tammara Webbe
D
Oct 10, 2012 D rated it it was amazing
So loved this book. I think I even loved it more than the first. Is that even possible because Stalk me was EPIC! So what does that make Kiss Me?-- UBER EPIC? It probably doesn't even matter. Except that you so need to read this book!!! Jillian Dodd is like the Goddess of mature YA lit-- she just gets it.
Kiss Me, the second book to the Keatyn Chronicles, was so much fun. There is still the God of All Hotties making his play on Keatyn but then there's Dawson. OMG-- I personally think he should h
C.C. MacKenzie
Jan 07, 2013 C.C. MacKenzie rated it it was amazing
Did you guys ever watch Gossip Girl? Or Beverly Hills 90210 in the early days?

Well, if you enjoyed those, you’re going to love the steamy Keatyn Chronicles. Readers have gone wild for Keatyn and her complicated life, never mind her even more complex love life.

Jillian’s ability to write such a fabulously drawn character has readers coming back for more again and again. Keatyn may look as if she has it all, but she hasn’t and she has the smarts to know it too. This is no timid little doormat. This
Megan
Nov 01, 2012 Megan rated it it was amazing
So where do I start???? Maybe with Dawson... or Dallas... or Riley... or AIDEN.

I didn't like this book, I didn't even sort of like this book. I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!

It picks up right where we left Keatyn in Stalk Me. Literally I love Jillians writing b/c you don't miss a beat. You get the best description of Keatyns day to day life without wondering what is going to go down today.

I LOVE her friendship with the boys. Dawson, Dallas, & Riley. I am Team Aiden but for some reason I am ok
Sara
Apr 04, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it
Well holy shit. Im on boy overload with a side of whiplash! Team Aiden? Dawson? Brooklyn (so disappointed with him). Was not happy with Cush and his Facebook message. Whitney thinks she's the queen but she's not. Love Riley and Dallas and the other boys.
Lori
Oct 26, 2012 Lori rated it it was amazing
omg. More Please...like now!

The hottie overload continues with even more hotties!

Review to come
Luc
Oct 09, 2012 Luc rated it really liked it

That girl is a hot mess, kissing on all those boys!
Loved it and can't wait for Date Me to be released!
Cara
Nov 27, 2012 Cara rated it it was amazing
Review: So I had every intention of reading a few pages out the book, and going back to the book I am supposed to be reading for a tour. A ton of hours later it is 5 am, and I am finishing the book. This book sucked me in very much like Jillian’s last book Stalk Me. The only thing that truly upsets me is that I have to wait for April for the next book. What a cruel world this is. Okay maybe there is two things that upset me. I can’t decide what team I am on. There’s Team Dawson, Team Aiden, Tea ...more
Buddy Read Zone: Kiss Me 15 104 Dec 08, 2012 08:16AM
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Double Threats Forever (Double Threat, #4)
  • Junk Miles (Brenna Blixen, #2)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Annihilation (Alfonzo, #6)
  • Still Jaded (Jaded, #2)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Miss Me Not
  • Beautiful Things Never Last
  • Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)
  • Reaction (Reflection, #2)
Jillian Dodd is the author of The Keatyn Chronicles Series, the That Boy series, Vegas Love and Spy Girl. She lives in sunny Florida and loves the beach.
More about Jillian Dodd...

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #5)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #7)
  • Keatyn Unscripted (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 8)
  • Fame: Season One (Captive Films, #1)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)

“They have two moods, hungry and horny. So if you see a boy without an erection, you should go make him a sandwich. - Girl, don't you dare listen to them. You tell them to make their own damn sandwiches.” 9 likes
“I feel like Harry Potter just put liquid luck in my butterbeer before Quidditch practice.” 8 likes