Start by marking “Moo Kitty Finds a Home” as Want to Read:
Moo Kitty Finds a Home

Moo Kitty Finds a Home

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Moo Kitty Finds a Home is a heartwarming story about a cat who finds himself on his own and in search of a new home. After leaving his rose garden, he meets new human and cat friends who help him have courage, strength and faith that he’ll soon find a new forever home.

Love, compassion and friendship are just some of the life lessons that Moo Kitty learns on his journey.
Hardcover, first edition, 72 pages
Published December 15th 2011 by Squidgy Press, an imprint of LifeReloaded Specialty Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Moo Kitty Finds a Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moo Kitty Finds a Home

Becky Schastey
Oct 07, 2012 Becky Schastey rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 5 years and up
Recommended to Becky by: Squidgy Press
I read Moo Kitty Finds a home to three children - two five year old and a seven year old. They were engrossed - they hung on every word I read and have repeatedly asked for me to read it over and over (although my seven year old reads it when I'm not moving fast enough for them)

We had a particular attachment because we adopted our dog from the humane society and always wonder how she got there in the first place. We're grateful she did because she became our guardian angel.

Moo Kitty Finds a Hom
Joanna
Great book for shelter awareness.
A Dorn
Moo Kitty is an excellent story for young kids. It tells the story of a cat who loses his owner and is taken to a shelter to await a new owner. The author also includes a section in the back that explains a lot about cats. I especially loved the enticing artwork.
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014