Start by marking “Broken Wings” as Want to Read:
Broken Wings

Broken Wings

One last chance is all Colin Castle has to prove to his father that he isn't a total failure. But something goes terribly wrong in what should have been a routine outing in an antique plane, and the rugged pilot finds himself contending with a slip in time - and a beautiful woman from yesterday who threatens to forever haunt his dreams.
Published May 2011 by ePublishing Works! (first published November 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Wings

Zoe
Oct 18, 2016 Zoe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book free from e Book discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
I've never read any time travel books before the only time travel things I'd seen were films. This book intrigued me and at first I didn't like it at all, the way it went from one time to another, but I stuck with it and I loved it!
A heart breaking love story of love lost and people finding closure.
It was how someone tried to give back what they'd taken so foolishly thinking he could have th
Melanie
Nov 06, 2016 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
*NOTICE: I received a copy of this book from eBook Discovery. This is my voluntary, independent and honest review.* Pilot-turned-author Sylvie Kurtz brings all the thrill of flying to this romantic time-travel tale of past misdeeds, shattered lives, true grit, and desperate hopes. The characters in this book are fascinating. There's Jacob, physicist and aircraft designer, who back in 1946 helped orchestrate a murder by lynching and has spent fifty years since trying to find a way to right his ...more
Sarah ~Book Addict~
A beautiful and emotional story most of which takes place in 1946. Colin Castle felt he was a failure and kept trying to prove otherwise. Liesl was grief stricken and lost without her love, a young widow. I loved this story and I want to read more by this author absolutely. Colin and Liesl’s journey is full of emotion, pain, sweetness and desire.
~ I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.~
Patricia Baxes
Oct 24, 2016 Patricia Baxes rated it it was amazing
Broken Wings is a beautiful little time travel novel that moves between 1946 and 1996. The storyline is well crafted; the characters are beautifully developed; and the HEA is absolutely wonderful.

Read this book. It will really touch your heart.
( I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book from eBook Discovery.)
Eva Wade
Oct 19, 2016 Eva Wade rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was very emotional. i loved it though and would recomend to my friends. would read more from this author cant wait i love time travel romances and this didn't dissapoint.
Kerry Smith
Oct 15, 2016 Kerry Smith rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book from ebook discovery in exchange for an honest review

This is a lovely story of second chances and 'completing circles' if you want to understand that remark you need to read this book. Both the main characters have gone through heartache and loss, making them reluctant to risk opening themselves to further pain.

Having tried out the 'special switch' his partner put in the prototype aircraft Colin finds himself over 50 years in the past but still to late. In trying
Elizabeth Cribb
Apr 24, 2014 Elizabeth Cribb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always love time travel books and this one did not disappoint me.
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it really liked it
May 07, 2009
Oriana
Oriana rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Pia
Pia rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
Oriana
Oriana rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2015
Danyca
Danyca rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Demet Uzel
Demet Uzel rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Elsbeth
Elsbeth rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Carrie Garza
Carrie Garza rated it really liked it
May 04, 2014
Lia
Lia rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Donna Riegel
Mar 22, 2015 Donna Riegel rated it really liked it
I am beginning to really like time travel books. Nice love story.
Mrs J B Cooper
Mrs J B Cooper rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Sher
Sher added it
Oct 17, 2011
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2012
Soapykitty
Soapykitty marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Joan - xstitchfan
Joan - xstitchfan marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Marilee
Marilee marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Jenn Ferris
Jenn Ferris marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Atunah
Atunah added it
Katie
Katie added it
May 04, 2014
April Alvey
April Alvey marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Trista Baldwin
Trista Baldwin marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Sharon Simpson
Sharon Simpson marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Lisa Kistler
Lisa Kistler marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Varied Books
Varied Books marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Kristy Ray
Kristy Ray marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2016
Heather L
Heather L marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Sylvie Kurtz writes stories that explore the complexity of the human mind and the thrill of suspense. She likes dark chocolate, soft wool, and movies that require a box of tissues. www.sylviekurtz.com
More about Sylvie Kurtz...