Start by marking “Thin Ice” as Want to Read:
Thin Ice

Thin Ice

An Xcite Books collection of five erotic stories with mixed themes including m/f, f/f and BDSM.
Published October 1st 2012 by Xcite Books

To ask other readers questions about Thin Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thin Ice

Hearts in Darkness by Laura KayePapap's Teeth by Danielle DeVorAdin's Adventure by Andromeda BlissSasha's Story by Andromeda BlissCity Solipsism by Zack Love
Short Stories Worth Your Short Time
93rd out of 238 books — 146 voters
Touching Fate by Brenda DrakeThief of Lies by Brenda DrakeA Fine Mess by Kelly SiskindChasing Crazy by Kelly SiskindSome Kind of Magic by Mary Ann Marlowe
2016 Pitchwars Mentor Books
79th out of 122 books — 46 voters

More lists with this book...

Jaime Arkin
Oct 12, 2012 Jaime Arkin rated it it was amazing
Please note that this review is ONLY for the story Thin Ice in this compilation (as I haven't read the others yet!)

So I have to disclose up front that The story Thin Ice in this compilation is written by my BFF but I can honestly say that that didn't influence my thoughts on this book in the least. Brighton Walsh has a talent in that she can write a novella and by the time it's done you think you've read a full length book.

In Thin Ice, we meet Alex, who is a female in a notoriously male position
Rebekah Weatherspoon
Mar 13, 2013 Rebekah Weatherspoon rated it really liked it
i have to say the cover and the title of this bad boy are crazy misleading. i thought this was going to be a collection of shorts about women banging hockey players. NOPE. well the first story was. anywhoodle.
i gave:

Thin Ice by Brighton Walsh 5 stars for a well done, complete short with a realistic build up and hot sexy times... with a hockey player.

Stand 69 by Elizabeth Coldwell 2 stars for kinda of bizarre sex in a bizarre public place with a bizarre build up.

Client Visit by Lynn Lake 2 stars
Lindsey Rae
Oct 14, 2012 Lindsey Rae rated it really liked it
Note: this review/rating is only for Thin Ice by Brighton Walsh

Loved loved this short little piece. Hot and sexy are the two words that pop into my head when I think about this. Alex is sweet and likable and seems like a very independent woman (just how I like my heroines). Gavin was HAWT. Rawr. Strong and all man.

Overall I thought the story was very well written and realistic, which is how I like my smut! (Except for the 8 orgasms or so Alex had...but dude, who doesn't wish that into reality?!
Dawn
Nov 01, 2012 Dawn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own-kindle
*This review for Thin Ice by Brighton Walsh only*

It was a pleasure to be able to read this published piece by the wonderfully talented Brighton Walsh.

In this short piece of sexy goodness, we meet Alex and Gavin. Alex is a sports reporter who gets to interview hockey star Gavin. The attraction is instant and mutual and you know where it will end up.

Walsh brings a realistic approach to erotica that is tasteful yet soooo fucking sexy. She can write a delicious dirty talker who doesn't take you ou
Nov 11, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Review can also be seen here on Books and Swoons .

Hot hockey player + sweet charmer + dirty talker = one hot hero named Gavin. This novella was everything I was looking for in my smutty read.

A fun, fluffly read with a heroine who is strong and sassy and a hero who's hot, masculine and just plain UNFy. My only problem with this story is that it's not a full length novel. I would have loved to learn more about these two and see where their story would take them.

Sigh. I loved this novella.
Gils
Oct 14, 2012 Gils rated it it was amazing
This is only for Thin Ice by Brighton Walsh.

What a delicious little treat! My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough.

Ms. Walsh has a great way with words and can really tell an excellent story. It was short compared to a novel, but I was hooked right away and wanted more more more! Gimme! In my opinion, that is not easy to do. In a novel, writers have time to set up background and feed our hunger for info, Ms. Walsh was able to do that in a snippet. Impressive. Can't wait to see what else
Stacee
Fantastic characters and just a lot of fun. Brighton has a way with words that makes me want to read everything she writes.

**i only read Thin Ice by Brighton Walsh**
Jenny E
Jenny E rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Eileen M Susko
Eileen M Susko rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Laura rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Flory
Flory rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Dolly
Dolly rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2012
Nikki
Nikki rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2013
Joanna
Joanna rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Miranda
Miranda rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2012
MightyA
MightyA rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Shireen
Shireen rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2013
Ŧ ♥️Charlene
Ŧ ♥️Charlene rated it it was ok
Sep 23, 2013
Jess
Jess rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2014
Shannon
Jan 07, 2013 Shannon rated it really liked it
Rounding up from 3.5 stars because I really liked a couple of them.
Deb
Deb rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2012
Kasha
Kasha rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2013
Tyra
Tyra rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2012
Brighton Walsh spent nearly a decade as a professional photographer before deciding to take her storytelling in a different direction and reconnect with her first love: writing. When she’s not pounding away at the keyboard, she’s probably either reading or shopping—maybe even both at once. She lives in the Midwest with her husband and two children, and, yes, she considers forty degrees to be ...more
More about Brighton Walsh...