Start by marking “Sister Pact” as Want to Read:
Sister Pact

Sister Pact

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Two very different sisters. Once inseparable, they have long been estranged after an unimaginable betrayal.

Organised and uptight Frances married the only man she′d ever slept with. But no-one told her that seven years later she′d be having sexual fantasies about everyone from the pizza delivery guy to Denis Thatcher. Scatterbrained animal-lover Joni never knew she was so a
Published May 1st 2012 by Harper Collins Australia

To ask other readers questions about Sister Pact, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sister Pact

Rachael Johns
Absolutely fabulous read!! I hope there'll be more sister books!
Shelleyrae at Book'd Out

Sister Pact is a funny and heartwarming novel about betrayal, sisterhood and forgiveness co-written by siblings debut author, Ros Baxter and Ali Ahearn (aka Amy Andrews).

Sisters, Frances and Joni, haven't spoken for seven years and their estrangement would have continued had they not been forced to attend the reading of their beloved G's will. Determined to reunite her granddaughters even from the grave, G places an unusual condition on their right to inherit £1 million, they are to join forces
Nas Dean

SISTER PACT by authors Ali Ahearn and Ros Baxter is a May 2012 release by Harper Collins Publishers.

Frances and Joni’s grandmother dies leaving them one million pounds each in her will. But her condition is that they have to participate in a reality show- Endurance Island. She herself had been a game show addict.

Frances and Joni had been estranged for the last seven years. But why were these two sisters no longer on talking terms? Who had come between them?

They take part in the game show. The
Sheree

Sisterhood Survivor style! The joys, trials and tribulations of sisterhood are addressed in this light, fun read about estranged English sisters from the pens of Aussie author sisters Ali & Ros.

Joni and Frances haven't spoken in over 7 years but during the filming of reality tv show "Endurance Island" in Australia the sisters' gradually let their guard down; vulnerabilities are exposed, truths uncovered and trust regained.

I totally adored recovering drug addict Joni's irreverent se
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Reviewed at HarlequinJunkie.com

Sister Pact is a heartwarming story about two estranged sisters journey back to each other.

Frances and Joni have been estranged for the past 7 years following a certain incident. When their grandmother’s will and inheritance forces them to compete as a team in a survivor style game show Endurance Island they are suddenly thrown together and forced to spend time together; but letting their guards down around each other is harder than survival.

Sister Pact is a great
Fiona Marsden
Soo, what is the world coming to when I read two chick lit books in a week. It took me five hours to read. I could easily read two category romances and get two happy endings in that time.

Ali Ahearn and her sister Ros Baxter are both writers in their own right, Ali under her Amy Andrews pseudonym for Harlequin and Entangled and Ros is just starting out. I read a great little short on her blog last week for Valentine's Day.

Put them together and you get a story about two sisters who haven't talked
Lynne Marshall
This wonderfully addictive book swept me up from the beginning, made me laugh out loud, yet at other times made a knot form in my throat, and thoroughly entertained me from beginning to end. Sisters Frances and Joni have been estranged for seven years. The reason is not clearly spelled out until the end of the book. Born of wacky parents, these girls were as different as night and day, yet they loved each other…that is, until that fateful day that drove the final wedge into their relationship. T ...more
Tarran
This was a good light read. Well paced, the story keeps you going to the end. The characters were interesting and well suited for the plot. We follow the story of two sisters who have not spoken to each other in 7 years. Joni is a recovering drug addict and Frances is undergoing marital problems. Both have issues and both are required by the will of their grandmother to enter ENDURANCE ISLAND and survive to the finals so they can inherit.
Joni and Frances are meant to hail from England, but I fo
Jane Tara
I met Ali Ahearn at the Australian Romance Readers Convention a few years ago, and she made me laugh. She was on a number of panels and she was FUNNY! So I was really looking forward to reading Sister Pact. Right from page one I knew I was going to enjoy it. A great opening, tight writing, well paced, a lovely sense of slapstick, and of course funny.

Alison wrote Sister Pact with her sister Ros Baxter, which gives the book an interesting twist (because it’s also about 2 sisters). I’d love to kno
Michelle
It seems I really am turning into a big sook in my old age, tissues again, REALLY. Yep, apparently.

Sister Pact is a book that brings it! But I think the best thing is it was truly an original, in my experience anyway.

Joni and Frances are sisters, at one time inseparable, but all of that changes and we don’t discover why until the end of the book. There are hints, but then there are anti-hints that make you think you are totally off track. This is one set of circumstances that keeps you guessing
Adrienne
Two estranged sisters have to compete and get into the finals of Endurance Island. The show is a mix between Survivor and Big Brother and if they get to the finale, they inherit 1 million pounds each from their Grandmother's surprise estate.

At first I thought this book would be cheesy, as a lot of the books I've read involving the trend of reality shows have been in the past. I think Ali Ahearn and Ros Baxter did well in their portrayal of sisterhood and the things that can damage such a special
Karen
Jun 04, 2012 Karen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wish-list
Have added this one to my 'to read' pile after reading a great interview with the authors on a friends blog...

Link above if anyone is interested in the interview.

I love that the story is about sisters and was written by sisters.
Denise  Covey
A little bit silly and outrageous as the Feuding Heiresses appear on a reality television program so they can mend their relationship and thus win a million pounds each. The premise was a little unbelievable, but there was something about it that kept me lazily turning pages.
Kate
good book, took a little while to get into but a nice read all the same
Lee
At first I thought it would be a cheesy chick read, but I ended up hooked!
Just
Some books are great and you can read in a few hours. Others feel like they go on forever. This was unfortunately more the latter than the former. I don't, as a rule, watch reality TV and reading a book about it was probably as bad. But I made a pact with myself last year to continue to read the bad in order to appreciate the good all the more.
Fiona Heiford
Fiona Heiford is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Julieta
Julieta marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Kay
Kay is currently reading it
Oct 03, 2013
Madilyn
Madilyn marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013