Start by marking “Taste of Romance (The Cupcake Diaries, #3)” as Want to Read:
Taste of Romance (The Cupcake Diaries, #3)

Taste of Romance (The Cupcake Diaries #3)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  129 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Kimberly Burke has avoided all types of risk since her mother's deadly plane crash—including risky relationships. Seems like everyone is always leaving her behind: her ex-boyfriend, her mother, and now her sister Andi and best friend Rachel—who have each found the man of her dreams.

Then she meets Nathaniel when she mistakes his backyard for the new community park. He loves
Published May 21st 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Taste of Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taste of Romance

Jessica
May 24, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-review
Darlene Panzera’s Taste of Romance is the third novella in the Cupcake Diaries series. The first two novellas, Sweet on You and Recipe for Love, are already available. If you’re looking for a delightful read then this is the book for you!

Kim, Andi, and Rachel are back and business is going well for Creative Cupcakes. Andi decides to hire extra help and just as everything begins to fall into place, Creative Cupcakes suddenly has a thief on their hands and they begin to hunt for the Cupcake Bandit
TAMMY CUEVAS
May 22, 2013 TAMMY CUEVAS rated it really liked it
After Kim lost her mother in a plane crash, she quit taking risks of all kinds. She not only gave up her dream of travel, but would not take a chance on love. Now Andi and Rachel have both found love, and she is still alone. Until she meets Nathaniel. But when he has to go back to his home in Sweden, Kim has to decide whether she is ready to take a chance again.

Again, Ms. Panzera has written another great installment in The Cupcake Diaries series. Not only do we finally see Kim in a romantic rel
Angieleigh
May 31, 2013 Angieleigh rated it really liked it
I received a review copy in exchange for my participation in the blog tour. All thoughts are my own.

I have loved this series and was looking forward to Kim's story. Though Rachel is my favorite of the three, I really wanted to get to know Kim as well as she's come off as kind of standoffish.

**Some possible spoilers if you haven't read the first two**

In Taste of Romance we learn that Kim and Andi's mom died in a plane accident and that Kim is scared of flying. That and because she was left behind
Reading in Black & White
May 26, 2013 Reading in Black & White rated it really liked it
In the previous two books in the Cupcake Diaries we heard the stories of Andi and Rachel so now it is Kim’s turn for love. To give a little background info on Kim: her mother died in an airplane crash so now she has a fear of flying and although she loves her friends and helping to run the cupcake shop it is not her true passion. Kim has also given up on love.

As in each of the two previous books in the series, there is someone there is someone threatening their business and this time it is the C
Erin Maurer
Jun 04, 2013 Erin Maurer rated it it was amazing
If you are a regular reader here, you know how much I LOVED the first two installments Panzera's Cupcake Diaries. I am happy to report that the third installment, Taste of Romance ranked right up there with the rest of the series. I was waiting with bated breath for this story. Taste of Romance is Kim's story.

Throughout the rest of the Cupcake Diaries stories, Kim is kind of an engima. She is Andi's sweet little sister with big dreams of being an artist. There are hints that her college boyfrie
Pam
Jun 04, 2013 Pam rated it really liked it
Kim isn't sure if she wants to keep working in Creative Cupcakes with her sister and friend. She is torn between wanting to have an art gallery and the shoppe. She also has always wanted to travel but her fears brought on by her mothers death have left her staying at home. Things are about to get shook up as she meets Nathaniel who she likes immediately. The problem is in the fact Nathaniel isn't from here and she may be saying goodbye to him. That keeps her walls up as she doesn't want to get h ...more
Kymberly
Feb 21, 2014 Kymberly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014, baking
A nice way to start off my sick day was finishing this book. I love the way Darlene writes. A quick romantic and mystery read. It has a hint of action, baking, family matters, romance, and mystery. They are all nicely concluded by the end. I can not wait for the next book in the series to come out. I really enjoy the interlocking stories of Kim, Andi, and Rachel.

My favorite quotes are "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." --Charles Schulz

"There is only o
Jennie Jeffrey
Jun 04, 2013 Jennie Jeffrey rated it really liked it
I thought this was the best book out of all three because the author turned it into a mystery, and you won't guess who the cupcake bandit is!
Stacey
May 24, 2013 Stacey rated it really liked it
Great fun summer reading series.
Ann  Lorz
May 18, 2013 Ann Lorz rated it liked it
A quick, sweet read.
My Book Addiction and More MBA
Panzera has created a fun series with her CUPCAKE DIARIES that is light, entertaining and suitable for any reader. Kimberly, like Andi and Rachel from books one and two, has been unlucky in love. The cupcake shop the three opened in again threatened and in danger of failing. Kimberly is offered the chance to open an art gallery with other artists but that would mean walking away from the burgeoning new bakery and her sister and friend. Torn between doing what the others want and fulfilling her a ...more
Nikki Lynn Vale
Jul 11, 2013 Nikki Lynn Vale rated it really liked it
Darlene Panzera
May 07, 2013 Darlene Panzera rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Featuring Andi, Rachel, and Kim, three women who follow their dream to open a cupcake shop and find sweet romance!

Kimberly Burke, cupcake decorator, is Andi's younger sister, a quiet and aloof talented artist, who hides her desire for love and adventure within her paintings and clings to a passport she fears she will never have the guts to use. Until she meets...Nathaniel Sjolander.
Sweet, fun-loving romance! www.darlenepanzera.com
Belinda
Another fun, fast read.
Marijayne Stegman
Jul 01, 2013 Marijayne Stegman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
last of the series of 3 books about 3 friends opening a cupcake store and the crazy quirky people in their lives. Cute, clean love story. This one wraps it all up nicely and you happily let the friends and their men head off to become cupcake queens.
Washington Girl
Jul 08, 2013 Washington Girl rated it it was amazing
I've enjoyed going along for the ride with these fun characters. Taste of Romance is a fitting end to the trilogy--it's a quick read, perfect for an afternoon lazing about by the pool. Fans of Debbie Macomber will love the Cupcake Diaries!
Laura-Jane Barber
Also cute. Predictable and short, but I love happy endings!
Marymichele
Oct 15, 2013 Marymichele rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another cute novella, short and sweet (not unlike a cupcake). A little predictable, but it rounded out nicely. A good beach day read.
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Jennifer Phillips Canty
Jennifer Phillips Canty marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Broughps
Broughps rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2016
Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Alaina
Alaina marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Andi Handrianto
Andi Handrianto marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Nalla
Nalla marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 23, 2015
DannyPhantom
DannyPhantom rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
  • Shadowed Soul (1Night Stand, #41)
  • Strawberry Kisses (1Night Stand, #29)
  • A Devil's Touch (The Devil DeVere #4.5)
  • Trusting Again (Second Chance, #4)
  • The Officer and the Southerner (Fort Gibson Officers, #2)
  • Hindsight
  • Gabriel's Bride
  • Twice Loved
  • Holy Night (Aloha Reef)
  • Had To Be You (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #3)
  • Heidel (The Nine Princesses Novellas, #3)
  • The Christmas Cottage (The Christmas Cottage, #1)
  • The Bride Wore Blue (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #3)
  • He Touches Me  (The Seen Trilogy, #2)
  • Sweet Surprise (Sweet, Texas, #4)
  • The Wolf's Pursuit (London Fairy Tales, #3)
  • Caramel and Magnolias (Legley Bay, #1)
  • Return to Me (The Burke Family #2)
Darlene Panzera is a multi-published author of sweet, fun-loving romance. Her career launched with THE BET, included in bestselling author Debbie Macomber's FAMILY AFFAIR. An expanded version titled, BET YOU'LL MARRY ME, became a finalist for RWA's Greater Detroit Best Book Award and her series, THE CUPCAKE DIARIES, hit the top 100 on the Barnes & Noble Nook with a debut at #7 for overall sale ...more
More about Darlene Panzera...

The Cupcake Diaries (5 books)
  • Sweet On You (The Cupcake Diaries, #1)
  • Recipe for Love (The Cupcake Diaries, #2)
  • The Cupcake Diaries: Spoonful of Christmas
  • Sprinkled with Kisses (The Cupcake Diaries, #5)