Start by marking “Stellarnet Prince (Stellarnet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stellarnet Prince (Stellarnet, #2)

Stellarnet Prince (Stellarnet #2)

An otherworldly love. Human blogger Genny O'Riordan shares two alien lovers: Duin, a leader of the Uprising, and Belloc, the only surviving member of the reviled Glin royal family. Their relationship has inspired millions of followers—and incited vicious anti-alien attacks.

A planet at risk. A Stellarnet obsessed with all things alien brings kidnappers, sex traffickers and
ebook
Published November 12th 2012 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Stellarnet Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stellarnet Prince

Celestine
Jul 31, 2016 Celestine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Time to escape this escapism

This sequel should be classified as sci-fi rather than SFR. It was very political in nature, highlighting the worst of humanity. Depressing. It also ends without resolution to the rebellion and this book was published in 2012.
Beth
Oct 25, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing
Genny O’Riordan, human, has two alien mates. Duin, Genny’s first mate is a leader of the Uprising. Belloc, Genny’s other mate, is the only surviving member of the Glin royal family. Belloc’s heritage is a closely guarded secret. Their relationship has incited attacks, ridicule and many followers.

The planet is in danger, without any technology, the planet cannot be defended. Aliens are attacking the Glin and raping the resources.

Duin discovers a shocking secret. Belloc’s secret might be revealed
Samuel
Don't be fooled by the cover. This is a fully fledged sf novel, not a cookie-cutter bodice ripper "set" in a pastiche sf world.
Marlene
Dec 09, 2012 Marlene rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

What goes around comes around. Saying that is a universal truth seems even more applicable when the entire universe is really involved.

The Glin believe in a kind of "rule by committee" and their society works as a type of ultimate democracy. They aren't technologically advanced in the way that humanity strives for, but it works for them. And think of Starfleet's Prime Directive. We don't know the best way their society should develop. Their way might turn o
Tahlia Newland
Feb 04, 2013 Tahlia Newland rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
I loved this story. It’s what I call gutsy—popular fiction with real bite. The causes of conflict in this futuristic world are the same as those that caused all the horrors of human history—prejudice, greed and fear. Hilton’s story shows us that no matter where in the universe we are and no matter how different the races involved, peace will never come to those motivated by those three passions.

Genny’s love for the two Glin, Duin and Belloc is inspirational in its clarity. This is no angst-fille
Robert Appleton
Oct 13, 2012 Robert Appleton rated it it was amazing
Space opera deluxe. This second installment expands upon the characters and world-building of Stellarnet Rebel in every way imaginable. It's the continuation of an epic story, so if you haven't read book one, go there first.

I love the prologue. It's an alien version of a Greek myth origin story, and ties the books together powerfully. There's more to Belloc's and Duin's relationship than just Genny O'Riordan. Stellarnet Prince is really Belloc's story, and that perhaps isn't emphasised as much
Jaime
Oct 30, 2012 Jaime rated it it was ok
I did not read the first book in the series, but that was ok because I never felt lost. The author did a great job of catching new readers up, and slyly throwing in little back story tidbits as the book went on, so I never felt like there was an inside joke going on. The author also did an excellent job of world building, I completely got the world of the Glin. They reminded me of the Na’vi. Unfortunatley I found the main character’s boring. Ginny or J’ni was ok. Belloc was to much of an eager t ...more
Nicole Luiken
Nov 09, 2012 Nicole Luiken rated it really liked it
Shelves: sfantasy, romance, ebook
A good read. Both plot and characters build on book one in satisfying, logical way. I enjoyed the interactions of the three main characters--J'ni, Duin and Belloc--and the two aliens reactions to Earth. There were two plot twists I totally did not see coming. The small sliver of Tikati POV was very cool.

Side note: This book made travelling so much more pleasant... I read it in the airport, on the plane, waiting for my shuttle, at a restaurant and finished it off in my hotel room, when I really o
Tess Baker
Nov 01, 2012 Tess Baker rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC of Stellarnet Prince. Like its predecessor, Stellarnet Rebel, Stellarnet Prince is packed full of awesome with just the right amount of romance and ass-kicking. I always appreciate a story that can make me laugh and make me cry (and make me angry!). Stellarnet delivers with a great plot and unexpected twists, making it an excellent continuation of the Stellarnet story!

And there's more Belloc. There's ALWAYS room for more Belloc.
Diane Dooley
Diane Dooley rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Meghan
Meghan rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2012
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
Dinjolina
Dinjolina rated it it was ok
May 26, 2016
Artifact
Artifact rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2012
Jody Wallace
Jody Wallace rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
Courtney
Courtney rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Lea
Lea rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Renee Durante
Renee Durante rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2012
Keith
Keith rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Ida
Ida rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Tamika
Tamika rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2014
Natteld
Natteld rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2013
B.a. Botros
B.a. Botros rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Marci
Marci rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Zach Reser
Zach Reser rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Marika Taylor
Marika Taylor rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Giedre
Giedre rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2015
J.L. HILTON is the author of Stellarnet Rebel (January 2012) and Stellarnet Prince (November 2012), and designer of unique SF/F themed jewelry, which is featured in the books "Steampunk Style Jewelry" and "1000 Steampunk Creations." She also has a video gaming channel on Youtube.

For more information, visit JLHilton.com.
More about J.L. Hilton...

Stellarnet (2 books)
  • Stellarnet Rebel (Stellarnet, #1)