Start by marking “Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #2)

Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts #4)

Two months have passed since Nicole Harrison’s weekend of forbidden pleasure. It should have been more than enough time for Nicole to forget Sebastian’s charming smiles and wicked kisses. Except, during those nights together, she managed to leave behind her driven lifestyle as a publicist and took what she wanted, experiencing freedom and the wild abandon of their reckless ...more
Published September 2012 by Confessions of a Romance Author

To ask other readers questions about Down With Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down With Cupid

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BlueDownwithCupid2TitlebySueBee_zps4b04220f.jpg
★★★★! Down with Cupid, part 2 of 2. Well-written & sexy mini-series about two executives who enjoy a one night-stand & later cross paths & are forced to work together!

Down with Cupid Shorts is series of four novellas, two of which are following Sebastian and Nicole for what is meant to be a one-night-stand, but turns into a steamy weekend and beyond
C.A. Szarek
Sep 22, 2012 C.A. Szarek rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay this I has "dreamy sigh" all over it. I loved it! It was such a nice conclusion to the other really really hot story (Weekend Lover). it was still hot but the love story made everything work for me. it was awesome!!!
Aimee
Jan 08, 2013 Aimee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And this is how it finished, and hell what an ending it is. More sexy, more snark, more giggles and bursting with emotion. A must read.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 30, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, with yummy sexy sections laced with a decent story and characters.
Dawn Sullivan
Feb 10, 2013 Dawn Sullivan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was surprised to find out that there was another short that continued on with Nicole and Sebastian. I was really happy to find this out. I thought it would be over after the way the first one ended. The ending was surprising so I was excited to read more about these 2 characters and their story.

In this short story Melissa Blue gives us more depth to each character. We are given just enough background on Nicole and Sebastian to make them even more interesting and help understand who they are a
Monica
Jun 28, 2016 Monica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book #2 of a 3 book set of short novellas. All 3 still only total about 180 pages but the story is well written, is crazy HOT and I loved the HEA ending.

This 2nd book in the set has Sebastian in San Francisco now working with Nicole. And although Nicole doesn't trust easily she is finally beginning to relax a little, until she finds out what kind of deceit Sebastian is really up to.

Expect to be left hanging at the end of this novella. It does end with book 3.
Carly
Jan 04, 2014 Carly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first of two books written about these characters, Down with Cupid is a fun read where a steamy one night stand turns into an even hotter three night encounter. Is there potential for more? Probably, but you won't find out for sure in this book... must read the sequel for this story conclusion. The main characters have great chemistry. This is a fun and tantalizing sexual romance with a great story line too!
Amanda
Feb 10, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This was a great way to end with Sebastian, and Nicole. I absolutely LOVED the Darling Nikki references throughout the book. I LOL'ed the first time he made a reference to the song, and it made me laugh every time he did it later. (I love that song) I also loved how Sebastian came through at the end, and his scene with Anna made me so happy.
The way Anna treats Nicole ticked me off the entire series, and it was great to see her put in her place.
Maria C
Aug 07, 2013 Maria C rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story and specially liked how Sebastian stood up for Nicole at the end, what a way to show her love, admiration and respect!! At first, I was irritated with how the first book ended and became really excited when I learned that there was another book, because I really really really liked this story! It was soooo romantic!!
Cora
Feb 26, 2013 Cora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I wish Weekend Lover and Down with Cupid were together because after I finished Weekend Lover, I was so frustrated with the way it ended that I almost put this author on my burn and never return list. Luckily, I didn't. I loved the characters and even though they were quick, they were satisfying.
Shiela
Jan 10, 2013 Shiela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
pretty good.
HaleyAW
HaleyAW rated it liked it
May 12, 2015
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2013
Maddy
Maddy rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2012
DivaDiane
DivaDiane rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 10, 2014
Sarah Beth
Sarah Beth rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2013
Latoya
Latoya rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Charron
Charron rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
The Book Fairy Reviews
The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Jennifer Springer
Jennifer Springer rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Amanda Duce
Amanda Duce rated it it was ok
May 23, 2014
Marg
Marg rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Melinda
Melinda rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2013
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Michelle Guerra
Michelle Guerra rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Pearls of Passion
  • Under His Control
  • Claiming Lauren (eXclave, #1)
  • Dream Vacation
  • Cinder's Rising
  • Orally Yours
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
  • Marley in Chains
  • Two Geeks And Their Girl
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • Captain's Price
  • The Boss' Bad Girl (Callahan's Secretary, #1)
  • Sex, Lies and Surveillance (DeMarco Investigations, #1)
  • Pleasure Point (San Francisco Dom, #3; Invitation to Eden, #16)
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • 101 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • Dominating Vanessa
  • Singed (Turn Up the Heat, #3)
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.

Other places you can find me:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorOfSMR
Tsu: https://www.
More about Melissa Blue...

Down With Cupid Shorts (5 books)
  • The Sixteen Year Itch (Down With Cupid Shorts, #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Down With Cupid Shorts #2)
  • Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)
  • Betting It All (Down With Cupid Shorts, #5)

“He was a man. Handsome as sin, arrogant as fuck, and in need of at least one woman to prove he wasn’t God’s gift to their sex.” 1 likes