Start by marking “Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #2)

Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts #4)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Two months have passed since Nicole Harrison’s weekend of forbidden pleasure. It should have been more than enough time for Nicole to forget Sebastian’s charming smiles and wicked kisses. Except, during those nights together, she managed to leave behind her driven lifestyle as a publicist and took what she wanted, experiencing freedom and the wild abandon of their reckless ...more
Published September 2012 by Confessions of a Romance Author

To ask other readers questions about Down With Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down With Cupid

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BlueDownwithCupid2TitlebySueBee_zps4b04220f.jpg
! Down with Cupid, part 2 of 2. Well-written & sexy mini-series about two executives who enjoy a one night-stand & later cross paths & are forced to work together!

Down with Cupid Shorts is series of four novellas, two of which are following Sebastian and Nicole for what is meant to be a one-night-stand, but turns into a steamy weekend and beyond whe
C.A. Szarek
Okay this I has "dreamy sigh" all over it. I loved it! It was such a nice conclusion to the other really really hot story (Weekend Lover). it was still hot but the love story made everything work for me. it was awesome!!!
And this is how it finished, and hell what an ending it is. More sexy, more snark, more giggles and bursting with emotion. A must read.
Fun, with yummy sexy sections laced with a decent story and characters.
Dawn Sullivan
I was surprised to find out that there was another short that continued on with Nicole and Sebastian. I was really happy to find this out. I thought it would be over after the way the first one ended. The ending was surprising so I was excited to read more about these 2 characters and their story.

In this short story Melissa Blue gives us more depth to each character. We are given just enough background on Nicole and Sebastian to make them even more interesting and help understand who they are a
The first of two books written about these characters, Down with Cupid is a fun read where a steamy one night stand turns into an even hotter three night encounter. Is there potential for more? Probably, but you won't find out for sure in this book... must read the sequel for this story conclusion. The main characters have great chemistry. This is a fun and tantalizing sexual romance with a great story line too!
It's okay. It's missing something.
This was a great way to end with Sebastian, and Nicole. I absolutely LOVED the Darling Nikki references throughout the book. I LOL'ed the first time he made a reference to the song, and it made me laugh every time he did it later. (I love that song) I also loved how Sebastian came through at the end, and his scene with Anna made me so happy.
The way Anna treats Nicole ticked me off the entire series, and it was great to see her put in her place.
Maria C
I really enjoyed this story and specially liked how Sebastian stood up for Nicole at the end, what a way to show her love, admiration and respect!! At first, I was irritated with how the first book ended and became really excited when I learned that there was another book, because I really really really liked this story! It was soooo romantic!!

I wish Weekend Lover and Down with Cupid were together because after I finished Weekend Lover, I was so frustrated with the way it ended that I almost put this author on my burn and never return list. Luckily, I didn't. I loved the characters and even though they were quick, they were satisfying.
Sara Rabinowitz
Sara Rabinowitz marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Lisa added it
Jul 13, 2015
T.park marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Hilary marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Michelle Dodd
Michelle Dodd marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.

Other places you can find me:
Facebook Author Page:
Tsu: https://www.
More about Melissa Blue...

Down With Cupid Shorts (5 books)
  • The Sixteen Year Itch (Down With Cupid Shorts, #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Down With Cupid Shorts #2)
  • Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)
  • Betting It All (Down With Cupid Shorts, #5)
Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3) Under His Kilt (Under the Kilt, #1) Double Dare (A Modern Fairy Tale, #1) Sugar Plum Kisses Everything He Dreamed (Palmer Island Series, #2)

“He was a man. Handsome as sin, arrogant as fuck, and in need of at least one woman to prove he wasn’t God’s gift to their sex.” 1 likes