Start by marking “Conquering Spiritual Evil” as Want to Read:
Conquering Spiritual Evil

Conquering Spiritual Evil

Describes the world of evil all around us and how to overcome and protect ourselves from the devils, demons, imps and their various tools.
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 376 pages
Published 2012

Tim Malone
Jul 13, 2013 Tim Malone rated it really liked it
Apparently I’m the first to review this book. I don’t know why that is. Perhaps it’s because the book is not widely distributed. As far as I can tell, it is only available from Confetti Books in Spanish Fork. It was published in 2011. There is already a second edition, which I’m reviewing. The author is Doug Mendenhall, who published several previous books that you may recognize.

Doug is the father of Denise Mendenhall, who suffered a diabetic stroke and coma at age ten that destroyed the left si
Tiffany
Apr 11, 2016 Tiffany rated it liked it
Shelves: spiritual
After reading the "Angels and Demons" chapter in "Visions of Glory" my eyes were more opened to the reality and effect of evil spirits. I thought I would give this book a look.

To preface, I firmly believe in the ability and intent of any evil spirits to do harm (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc.). But I also think that placing a focus on their existence, and therefore their influence on us invites them in. Perhaps this is why Doug and his acquaintances have so many regular ex
Joe Gardner
Aug 10, 2016 Joe Gardner rated it it was amazing
I finished this book 2 months ago and thought it was a phenomenal book. There is nothing like it available, it's original, thought-provoking, and will challenge what one really believes about the spiritual world surrounding all of us.

We all live in such a cynical and secular world now that when a person like Doug writes a book dealing with, not only the spiritual side of life but the spiritually dark side of life, we have become conditioned to be skeptical. I believe Doug wrote a very important
Abram Hatch
Aug 23, 2016 Abram Hatch rated it it was amazing
As we draw nearer to the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, greater spiritual manifestations from God are being given to those who seek them. God has stated that there must be oppositions in all things. As the heavens begin to open to us, so does hell. Great heavenly spiritual manifestations will be countered by manifestations from the dark side. This books teaches how to deal with evil and darkness and how to protect yourself from it using the scriptures as a guide.
Benjamin Allred
Aug 06, 2013 Benjamin Allred rated it really liked it
This is a great book to get you thinking about the evils we face in this life and how to overcome them. I am not sure I agree with all that is taught in the book, but feel it is a useful book for those that can discern through the spirit.
DreamPacker
Mar 14, 2014 DreamPacker rated it really liked it
I wavered between giving this one a 4 or a 5. Much thought provoking stuff. At first, I was put off by the title, but sooo glad I bought it. In fact, I bought more copies and am now loaning them out. It's that good.
Rhonda Stuart
Jan 21, 2016 Rhonda Stuart rated it it was amazing
interesting, very thought provoking. Helped me ask good questions and move forward on my journey to search the scriputres and in prayer to discover truths I was seeking.
Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it did not like it
Oct 07, 2014
Jam35bitter
Jam35bitter rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2013
Bret
Bret rated it liked it
May 01, 2013
John Johnson
John Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Russell
Russell rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2012
Kellie
Kellie rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca Campbell
Rebecca Campbell rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2013
Marcus Hadlock
Marcus Hadlock rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Delona
Delona marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Bryan
Bryan is currently reading it
Jul 08, 2013
Asa Allred
Asa Allred marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Angélique Chauvin
Angélique Chauvin marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Afton Branch
Afton Branch marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Susan Norman
Susan Norman marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
thaabit
thaabit is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2014
Kirstin Deuel
Kirstin Deuel marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Scott Shepherd
Scott Shepherd marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Hollie Case baxter
Hollie Case baxter marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Edward Francom
Edward Francom marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Camille
Camille marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Angie Mcphie
Angie Mcphie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2014
Claudia Gerez corta
Claudia Gerez corta marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Olevia Sellesin
Olevia Sellesin marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Elisha
Elisha marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Melissa Munn
Melissa Munn marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Alfred
Alfred marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
David Norman
David Norman marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Areta Rose
Areta Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015