Why Did the Underwear Cross the Road?

Why Did the Underwear Cross the Road?

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Popular author Gordon Korman's zany fourth-grade adventure is now in paperback. Justin is determined to win his class's Good Deed Contest, but his good intentions have a way of backfiring--with hilarious results!
Published June 1st 1997 by Apple (first published November 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Why Did the Underwear Cross the Road?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Did the Underwear Cross the Road?

Connor
I enjoyed this book in its entirety but it was a little predictable. however, a funny read
Kevin L.
This book has been in my classroom for years! Anyone who knows me also knows that the title would appeal to me, so why did it take me 7 years to read it?

Oh well, it's done. I can now answer they question, "Why Did the Underweard Cross the Road?"
You'll have to read to find out, but I'm hoping my students will enjoy the read as well as the answer to the question as well!

Susan
I really like most of Korman's books. This is a cute little book written on a 4th grade level about three kids who are trying to do good deeds, but everything turns out wrong. Instead of being the winning team, they are 27 points in the hole. It seems that whatever plan they come up with backfires on them. I laughed through the book.
Linda
I read this with my kids and we loved it! Gordan Korman is fast becoming one of our favorite authors for kids. We laughed so hard at the kindergarten training chapter.
Kelsey
very funny book really good for new readers i love all of gorgon kormans books but this one is by far the best
Zane
Zane added it
Jul 29, 2014
Moshe Perel
Moshe Perel marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Caleb
Caleb added it
Jun 28, 2014
Sidra
Sidra marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Dana
Dana added it
Apr 05, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Mar 15, 2014
Alec
Alec marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Dec 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Korman wrote his first book, "This Can't be Happening at Macdonald Hall", when he was 12 years old, for a coach who suddenly found himself teaching 7th grade English. He later took that episode and created a book out of it, as well, in "The Sixth Grade Nickname Game", wherein Mr. Huge was based on that 7th grade teacher.

Korman moved to New York City, where he studied film and film writing. While i...more
More about Gordon Korman...
One False Note (The 39 Clues, #2) The Emperor's Code (The 39 Clues, #8) The Medusa Plot (39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #1) Schooled Swindle