Start by marking “The Captain's Kidnapped Beauty” as Want to Read:
The Captain's Kidnapped Beauty

The Captain's Kidnapped Beauty

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Rescue from an unlikely source!

Abducted and taken aboard a merchant ship bound for India, Charlotte Gilpin desperately searches for ways to escape. The heiress certainly doesn't expect rescue from the most unlikely of sources—Captain Alexander Carstairs, a man with whom she has crossed swords in the past.

Alex isn't sure what to make of Charlotte's claim to have been kidnap
Published October 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Captain's Kidnapped Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Captain's Kidnapped Beauty

I'd set this one aside so that I could finish reading Highland Surrender (which was started on audio, but the narrator was atrocious, so I gave up and checked it out from the library to read instead). When I finished HS and it was time to go back to this one (after renewing the checkout on this one for an additional three weeks), I just couldn't bring myself to open it up again. So this one goes on the DNF list and I'm moving on to something else.

Aside from the author's penchant for antiqua
Best-selling author Mary Nichols continues her captivating series about The Piccadilly Gentleman’s Club with The Captain’s Kidnapped Beauty, a beguiling romantic adventure set in Georgian England.

There is absolutely nothing that Miss Charlotte Gilpin does not know about coach-making. The only daughter of one of England’s richest tradesmen, Charlotte has grown up in her father’s yard, surrounded by all the hustle and bustle of his prosperous business. However, Charlotte’s father has got ambitions
Simple romance involving a captain and a modern lady. Some romance wont hurt.
A lovely historical romance novel. It had suspense, tension and conflict of emotions and intentions. A fast read of more young adult content, if you know what I mean, but still a pleasure to flip through. I will have to keep Mary Nichols on the list of to-read authors.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: The Piccadilly Gentlemen's Club
Category: Historical Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Piccadilly Gentlemen's Club
Category: Historical Romance
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Rhonda added it
Feb 07, 2015
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Linda added it
Sep 28, 2014
Emily Mason
Emily Mason marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Marlenna Jae
Marlenna Jae marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 14, 2015 10:02AM
Born in Singapore to a Dutch-South African father and an English mother, Mary Nichols came to England when she was three and considers herself totally English. Her father, like many people who learn English as a second language, would have no sloppiness, either spoken or written, and Mary puts her love of the language down to him. He was also a great reader and there were always books in the house ...more
More about Mary Nichols...