Start by marking “日々蝶々 1 [Hibi Chouchou 1]” as Want to Read:
日々蝶々 1 [Hibi Chouchou 1]

日々蝶々 1 [Hibi Chouchou 1] (Hibi Chouchou #1)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  601 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Upon entering high school, the very quiet but extremely cute Suiren becomes the immediate center of attention among the boys…but one particular boy does not look her way.The story of a quiet girl and a quiet boy. A short, refreshing love story.
Published July 25th 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 日々蝶々 1 [Hibi Chouchou 1], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 日々蝶々 1 [Hibi Chouchou 1]

Fruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
152nd out of 578 books — 1,203 voters
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Best Romance Manga
45th out of 161 books — 155 voters

More lists with this book...

Anna
I'm not really a shoujo person; it's something I'm trying on for size. I was pretty much just looking for something with no d-bag love interest and no love triangle. There's not a triangle yet, but so far the main guy seems cute in both looks and personality. I can defiantly relate to two quiet people falling in love.

First of all, the obsession over Suiren is ridiculous. Yes, she's absolutely adorable. I can admit that much. It's also a manga so it can get away with being unrealistic. But serio...more
Anne Freya
Pure love story antara cewe pemalu dgn cowo pemalu. Super adorable n cute abis. Waduh, aku sukaaa bgt dgn ceritanya... (>_<) Artwork-nya juga bagus n bersih.

Wah, saking pure-nya dua org ini, uda kaya orgil saja aku senyum2 sendiri tiap kali liat interaksi antara pasangan pemalu ini, hehehe. Baru kali ini baca kisah pasangan yg dua2nya pemalu. Biasanya kan salah satunya agresif. :)

Memang alurnya lambaaat bgt, kalo bicara cuma sepatah 2 patah, kebanyakan cuma bertukar sapa atau saling mema...more
Despair Speaking
Just a simple story of a love blossoming between two quiet people.

Suiren is a very cute girl who is frightened of guys due to the pushy way they tried to approach her when she was still a kid (they teased her, showed her all sorts of stuff they thought she'd find interesting like a crab, and who-knows-what that guy kids do to girls they like). She also doesn't speak much and lives in her own world. Dubbed as Takane no Hana or the flower in a high peak which means she is completely unreachable an...more
Hardian
First of, I do find it quite, a little, refreshing. And I love slow paced manga.
It's indeed rare to see quiet (meaning, really quiet, not exactly introverted, or maybe introverted and very quiet, with stressing on the quiet), expressionless, female lead in shoujo manga, meeting with a, also quiet but of more commonly quiet type, boy. Now you can imagine when both met on their way noticing each other or in some occasions, standing face to face, with no one else around. It's just the first volume,...more
Florie Jo
As any shoujo manga you could relate to this one is the same. The First volume is not much of my liking. But the second volume got me hooked up though. The second volume is when the plot starts to boil and this and that drama. It's an adorable art style, pretty.

The first volume kinda bore me because as every shoujo manga starts the main characters are either rich, popular, and handsomely strong or cute.

*****(Recommend it for the light romance otakus out there)
Amandy Q
This is so adorable. I feel like this is the best interpretation of love in high school, or the purest kind of it you could find! The manga is slow without being boring because their antics drives the story along even though they hardly speak out loud. Way to go shy love!
Kristina
I found that Hibi Chouchou is really refreshing, usually mangas that are based in highschool life have a REALLY popular guy and a niave girl. Okay, it's still kind of like that, but it's nothing too overwhelming, instead you get to calmly watch what's going on and wonder what's going to happen next.
This really sweet manga is about a really pretty girl who is quite and doesn't know how to interact to boys (although she is very popular with them) and a boy who doesn't know how to interact with gi...more
Sorairo
Dolce ed atipica la storia di due timidi cronici e ritrosi verso il mondo esterno..L'uno per inesperienza e l'altra per stress da "stalking" per la troppa bellezza.
Pat
Sep 07, 2014 Pat rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
It didn't really interest me. Like any other shoujo manga, Hibi Chouchou started slow. But it doesn't have the quality to make you want to read more.
Zoldyck♡
Es tierno y todo, pero es tan tierno que no me emociono al leerlo, por eso solo tres estrellitas. Es bueno y espero que más adelante los personajes tengan más desarrollo.
Hikaoru
extremely slow. *sigh*
will probably pick this series up again. (way later)
the art is really pretty though.
Bonny
Jul 28, 2014 Bonny rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
as always, when I rate one volume, it's for the series as a whole.
marianela
¡Esto es realmente dulce!
Ámbar
Hibi Chouchou es una historia muy tierna. En medio de tantos mangas y novelas misteriosas y complicadas, es de esas que te llegan precisamente por su simplicidad y delicadeza. Como cuando no quieres hacer nada ni leer nada, te sientas y tomas un libro infantil para alegrar el alma; pues, Hibi Chouchou es precisamente eso: Una galleta con chispas de chocolate entre una fila de tartas y pasteles. Deliciosa y perfecta.
Sori Fant
The whole series so far is absolutely adorable! The art is amazing and the love story is endearing. It's refreshing how innocent and pure they are. It's also really neat how main girl hardly talks at all and it really shows you how much you can get out of a character with just nods and good portrayals of action.
Mii
This book was a great read!
Dale Hatake
Cute.. one of my favorites..
Ker
Ker marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
  • ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
  • アオハライド 1 (Ao Haru Ride, #1)
  • ラストゲーム 1  [Last Game 1]
  • ひるなかの流星 5 (Hirunaka no Ryuusei, #5)
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Vol. 01 (Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, #1)
  • Hiyokoi 1
日々蝶々 2 [Hibi Chouchou 2] 日々蝶々 3 [Hibi Chouchou 3] 日々蝶々 4 [Hibi Chouchou 4] 日々蝶々 5 [Hibi Chouchou 5] 日々蝶々 6 [Hibi Chouchou 6]