Start by marking “One Small Step For The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. (Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. #4)” as Want to Read:
One Small Step For The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. (Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. #4)

One Small Step For The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. (The Man from U.N.D.E.A.D. #4)

The United Nations Department for the Enforcement and Apprehension of Demons is the first, last and only line of defence against the supernatural threats trying to break into a world where magic and technology are uneasy bedfellows.

Agent Ward is out of this world (literally) in this fourth book in the Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. series. He's facing the biggest threat ever and hi
Published October 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about One Small Step For The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Small Step For The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.

Jud (Disney Diva)
Feb 05, 2013 Jud (Disney Diva) rated it it was amazing
This has to be the best book in the Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. series (so far!). It would work as a stand alone book but to fully appreciate the story I recommend that you read the previous books (they are worth reading on their own merit anyway).

From brain draining spiders to party poppers in space, including a Dummies Guide to Time Travel, Darren Humphries takes you on a whirlwind of an adventure as he tries to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of a very confused bodycruncher. Once again it
Kath Middleton
Oct 01, 2012 Kath Middleton rated it it was amazing
Agent Ward excels himself in this latest adventure. He not only leaves the planet’s surface, but goes back in time, and all for the love of a lady. He meets some strange creatures this time; Braindrain Spider Demons, Bodycrunchers and Howler Demons are but a few of his adversaries in this action packed adventure. Once again, the writing is full of wry humour and some silly sideswipes at things we all know and love – the acronym TADRIS, for example. The book is at once a light-hearted romp and a ...more
Ukgardenfiend
May 02, 2013 Ukgardenfiend rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-100-books
This is a continuation from the previous 3 in the series - it seemed to have run out steam a little and was shorter. I was not as impressed and would have liked more story to it.

I thought that this book was not quite as imaginative and complex in the story-line as the previous ones in the series. It started well with the spider demons n the Senator but the book then seemed short and less well developed. Still will probably read the next full length story when it comes out - prefer to do this as
✿Claire✿ (Tiny Owl)
Another fantastic book in the Man from U.N.D.E.A.D. series. Agent Ward once again finds himself in a whole manner of scrapes, trying to save the world from a gender-confused demon. This time he travels through time and space and across the planet, trying to save mankind.

Once again, Agent Ward is a witty, slightly less suave than Bond, character who is likeable and his friends who support him and surround him are equally so.

I can't wait to see what the next instalment will bring.
Matthew
Oct 24, 2012 Matthew rated it really liked it
Once again it's up to Agent Ward to save the world. A pretty thankless task when all is said and done. I'm not going to give the game away, only going to say that this series just keeps getting better. Well done Mr Humphries, along with Charles Stross, you are keeping the fine tradition of Deighton and Fleming alive and well.
Patti (baconater)
Oct 15, 2012 Patti (baconater) rated it it was amazing
The fourth instalment in the Agent Ward saga is the best so far. Darren Humphries has truly hit his stride with this series and I do hope it continues over many more books.

If you love adventure and laughter, you'll love this series!
Holly
Holly rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2016
MR J TURNER
MR J TURNER rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Chris Kernaghan
Chris Kernaghan rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
John
John rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Dimspring
Dimspring rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Rob
Rob rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Matthew Lockwood
Matthew Lockwood rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Simon Martin
Simon Martin rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Roy Jefferies
Roy Jefferies rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2012
B
B rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Tom Kelly
Tom Kelly rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Karl Elliott
Karl Elliott rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2013
Nick Bennett
Nick Bennett rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Gareth
Gareth rated it liked it
May 27, 2015
Andy
Andy rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Stewart Dunlop
Stewart Dunlop rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Az101
Az101 rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Helen Jones
Helen Jones rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2013
Garyeuph
Garyeuph rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Jordan
Jordan rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2013
John
John rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I am English and recently bade a fond farewell to my forties. I have been writing stories since school when I won a parker pen for being shortlisted in a national schools writing competition.

My particular genre of choice wanders around all over the place, but has mainly settled into humorous fantasy and science fiction (or at least I think they're humorous and some people who have kindly left revi
More about Darren Humphries...

The Man from U.N.D.E.A.D. (5 books)
  • The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - The Curious Case Of The Kidnapped Chemist
  • The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. Who Went Out In The Cold  (Man From UNDEAD 5)
  • The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - Zombie Apocalypse Now (The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. #2)
  • The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. - Do Dragons Dream Of Burning Sheep? (Man From U.N.D.E.A.D., #3)